5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Qu...

5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question about Marriage

There are 39 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jan 23, 2008, titled 5-year-old Asks Bill Clinton Tough Question about Marriage. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

It wasn't a reporter who asked the day's toughest question of Bill Clinton. It was McKenna Chance, a 5-year-old. She asked the former president what do you get when you get married.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
old salt dog

Columbia, SC

#1 Jan 24, 2008
GOOD he didnt screw this one up.
GOP

Myrtle Beach, SC

#2 Jan 24, 2008
How many Dems still like these people I just don't know.
Caring Citizen

Columbia, SC

#3 Jan 24, 2008
I don't know either GOP, but I can't stand the Clintons. Hillary flip flops back and forth so much till you don't never really know what issues she stands for and how she stands on those issues and I wouldn't want Bill back in the White House for nothing, he is just triffling - I don't trust him no further than I can see him and don't believe a word he says. Hillary trying to get into the White House, so her husband can run it. Won't get my vote!
MrUniteUs

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 24, 2008
Old salt dog, did you have to
use the word "screw."

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

#5 Jan 24, 2008
Good response Bill!
Well I like Bill and the problem is when people in the spot light make mistakes everyone is so quick to crusify them! "ya'll know ya'll have either thought about sleeping with or have slept with someone outside you relationships."!
irmo

Irmo, SC

#6 Jan 24, 2008
GOP wrote:
How many Dems still like these people I just don't know.
people that have Jesus in there life can always love because God is love. so your comment tells me who is not in your life
LHS

Lexington, SC

#7 Jan 24, 2008
Thundercat wrote:
Good response Bill!
Well I like Bill and the problem is when people in the spot light make mistakes everyone is so quick to crusify them! "ya'll know ya'll have either thought about sleeping with or have slept with someone outside you relationships."!
Thinking and doing is two different things and most people don't cheat on the spouses, let alone humiliate them publicly when doing so. But, Hillary stayed with him, so what does that say about her?
IGOR

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2008
I wonder if she is a Republican?
RebeltotheLast

Columbia, SC

#9 Jan 24, 2008
OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES COMES WISDOM. THIS QUESTION tells us a lot about bill and hillarys character and yes, unlike a lot of these liberal left wing posters i believe CHARACTER does indeed matter.

someone told me once that YOU CAN JUDGE THE HONESTY OF A MAN BY WHAT HE DOES WHEN NO ONE IS LOOKING AS OPPOSED TO WHAT HE DOES WHEN ONE IS LOOKING AT HIM AND HIS ACTIONS. basically this means that if one does what is RIGHT AND CORRECT privately without publicity they you can count on them what is right publicly.

seems like a good rule to live by for me.
BDeRoy

Columbia, SC

#10 Jan 24, 2008
He should have stated that marriage to hillary is like a KFC special, small breasts and big thighs.

“I am my Biggest fan”

Since: Jun 07

Gadsden SC

#11 Jan 24, 2008
LHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking and doing is two different things and most people don't cheat on the spouses, let alone humiliate them publicly when doing so. But, Hillary stayed with him, so what does that say about her?
Yes and to think it; is just as much of a sin as it is to do it! And yes she did stay with her husband; so what! Lots of people stay with their spouse after they have cheated! I don't know if I would stick around after being cheated on but to each their own!
Political Insanity

Columbia, SC

#13 Jan 24, 2008
"spending your life with your best friend and having children?" Sounds like Mr. Clinton is saying that marriage cannot exist between two of the same sex... wait, he's okay with the whole extra-marital sex thing... why bother getting married?
sherry elgin

Hartsville, SC

#14 Jan 24, 2008
Marriage is relatios
sherry elgin

Hartsville, SC

#15 Jan 24, 2008
relations
Not Politcaly Correct

Lillington, NC

#16 Jan 24, 2008
At least he answered her question correctly and the media didn't attack him in front of the children. For once the media did the right thing and kept their mouths shut! As for Hillary standing by Bill - she has done more than I could have. But they don't live in the same house ever notice how he lives in Kentucky and she in New York. LOL Maybe still married but not.

“Giraffes "R" us”

Since: Jan 08

Columbia

#17 Jan 24, 2008
Are his lips movin.?
medic5422

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jan 24, 2008
Well, I'll be donggone Bill does know what a marriage is. Good go Bill and great kid to come up with such a question to make us all think or wonder.
yeah rite

Chester, SC

#19 Jan 24, 2008
where did he get his idea from on marriage. if Hillary is his best friend then maybe he should have told her he was living in the night going to see monica. Don't best friends share the good times together?!!!!!
yeah rite

Chester, SC

#20 Jan 24, 2008
Political Insanity wrote:
"spending your life with your best friend and having children?" Sounds like Mr. Clinton is saying that marriage cannot exist between two of the same sex... wait, he's okay with the whole extra-marital sex thing... why bother getting married?
now his own words go good with this statment" THIS IS A FAIRYTALE." HA HA HA
Boo

Columbia, SC

#21 Jan 24, 2008
They consider THIS a hardball question? My word, I'd hate to see what they'd say about the questions I'D ask! "Did you really "sell" nights in the Lincoln bedroom?" "Whatever happened with that first scandal after you were elected - you know, the one about the post office?- "Who to?" "How come you don't know that a blowj*b is considered sex allllll over the world?" You get my drift ... And as for Hillary - her TV ads saying she has 34 years' experience just crack me up. Experience doing WHAT?! Certainly not leading anyone or making executive dicisions about anything. The thought of that woman being our president is enough to send me into defib...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingstree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 23 Musikologist 22
News Economic Development is topic during recent cou... Oct '16 will morgan 1
News Lane reversals to take place Wednesday as part ... Oct '16 A Damned Yankee 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Cary Cottle 1
Alaina Carr Aug '16 Curious 1
News UPDATE Human remains discovered in Hemingway (Dec '15) Mar '16 I SEE DUMB PEOPLE 5
Poll Do we all float down here? Oct '15 Pennywise 0

Kingstree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingstree Mortgages