So

Posted in the Kingston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Life is good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Get out and vote!!!
BDub

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Vote Romney
FYI

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vote Obama!!!!!
Bob

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 30, 2012
 
FYI wrote:
Vote Obama!!!!!
Yeah, if you want socialism.

NoBama!!!!!!!!
bbb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

vote elmer fudd, neither of these guys can get anything done
Kissit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 11, 2012
 
Hey BDub, guess what? Obama won and it makes me smile knowing it probably pissed you and every other white supremist in kingston off. A black man is in charge another 4 years and I'm loving it!
BDub

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 11, 2012
 
Kissit wrote:
Hey BDub, guess what? Obama won and it makes me smile knowing it probably pissed you and every other white supremist in kingston off. A black man is in charge another 4 years and I'm loving it!
Doesn't matter that he's black, I don't even care about color. It's the fact that he wants to take money away from those who go to work everyday and earn a living and just give it to those who will not work (notice I did not say cannot work).

He has passed the largest socialist program with the healthcare reform and it will drive taxes and costs to families through the roof.

He supports abortion at taxpayers expense, encourages non-traditional marriage and fights against everything that is associated with morality.

Color doesn't matter at all you moron.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 11, 2012
 
BDub wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn't matter that he's black, I don't even care about color. It's the fact that he wants to take money away from those who go to work everyday and earn a living and just give it to those who will not work (notice I did not say cannot work).

He has passed the largest socialist program with the healthcare reform and it will drive taxes and costs to families through the roof.

He supports abortion at taxpayers expense, encourages non-traditional marriage and fights against everything that is associated with morality.

Color doesn't matter at all you moron.
I couldn't have said it better myself ! Amen brother

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 11, 2012
 
just throwing this out there.....as far as color, it doesn't matter but check out what Morgan Freeman says about Obama not even being black...

http://hiphopwired.com/2012/07/12/morgan-free...

Just sayin....
jen

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 19, 2012
 
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, if you want socialism.

NoBama!!!!!!!!


No BAMA , GO UT.
suuuuure

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2012
 
BDub wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter that he's black, I don't even care about color. It's the fact that he wants to take money away from those who go to work everyday and earn a living and just give it to those who will not work (notice I did not say cannot work).
He has passed the largest socialist program with the healthcare reform and it will drive taxes and costs to families through the roof.
He supports abortion at taxpayers expense, encourages non-traditional marriage and fights against everything that is associated with morality.
Color doesn't matter at all you moron.
I'm sure color doesn't matter the leeeast bit. I never heard people around here complain when Bush's sorry @ss was in office. How much of surplus did we have when he went in to office again? How low were gas prices? How many foreign conflicts were we involved in again? Please, refresh my memory. Oh, but, he was white, so it's ok. Sorry to step on the tea bagger's toes.
haha

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 20, 2012
 
jen wrote:
<quoted text>
No BAMA , GO UT.
I always think this when I see the NOBAMA stickers on peoples cars lol
BDub

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 20, 2012
 
suuuuure wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure color doesn't matter the leeeast bit. I never heard people around here complain when Bush's sorry @ss was in office. How much of surplus did we have when he went in to office again? How low were gas prices? How many foreign conflicts were we involved in again? Please, refresh my memory. Oh, but, he was white, so it's ok. Sorry to step on the tea bagger's toes.
While gas prices rose under Bush, they have tripled under Obama. How many jobs have been lost just within the last two weeks?? Can you say no more Twinkies?

Socialism is socialism and has no color. You're trying to mask the failure by bringing up race, I did not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingston Discussions

Search the Kingston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 34 min Carpet Cleaner 123,503
traffic cameras in Kingston 3 hr leader of the misfit toys 1
Kingston Elementary Front Office 4 hr tiger fan 2
Best child support/family court lawyers 5 hr dingo warrior 7
Dennis Ferguson AWOL 5 hr dingo warrior 12
Midway High School (Jul '10) 9 hr Lucy Furr 39
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 10 hr 123pitcher 58,309
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••