Property Assessor's Race

Property Assessor's Race

Posted in the Kingston Forum

Since: Dec 11

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2011
Who's going to win the Assessor's race in 2012? Any of the candidates going to be able to beat Teresa Kirkham?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 15, 2011
Too many names on ballot they are going to spread the votes out enough she will get back in it needs to be a 2 name race
usamaobama

Alcoa, TN

#3 Dec 16, 2011
She's sucked at the public trough enough. Vote her ass out. JT Woods is the man.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 16, 2011
Ill be voting woods or laxton
Taxpayer

Columbia, SC

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Someone should be locked up for the appraisal I got last time. It is my fault I didn't know in time how to fight it. Then my friend told me he spent lots of time and money defending his appraisal and lost anyway. She has my property almost double what zillow.com and I think it is worth.

I normally donate to conservative people running for local office. I cannot find any conservatives currently so I'll just spend my cash on my inflated taxes.

I vote to not reelect anyone.
Roane Rose

AOL

#6 Dec 17, 2011
Taxpayer wrote:
Someone should be locked up for the appraisal I got last time. It is my fault I didn't know in time how to fight it. Then my friend told me he spent lots of time and money defending his appraisal and lost anyway. She has my property almost double what zillow.com and I think it is worth.
I normally donate to conservative people running for local office. I cannot find any conservatives currently so I'll just spend my cash on my inflated taxes.
I vote to not reelect anyone.
I agree with you on not re-electing anyone. I am running for local office, but not this one. I hope we can bring new hope and much needed change to each local office.
Judo Chop

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2011
I'll vote for the hottest person in every race.
BACKWOODS BARBIE

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2012
If some dont back out of this race, it will throw her back in! come on people, if we want a new start, then do your homework. when you have too many running, it will split the vote and put her right beck in.
Lets hope not

AOL

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Roane Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on not re-electing anyone. I am running for local office, but not this one. I hope we can bring new hope and much needed change to each local office.
Hey, Howie, If you get elected does that mean the whole school board gets those expensive sunglasses ? How much did that set the county back?$100.00 to $150.00 a pair, or was it more ?
Mystified

Antioch, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2012
I think that T K has done a fair job and should be re-elected. Her ex has caused the county more problems than she ever has. Is there any way to run that sorry SOB out of town?
Top Hat

AOL

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Roane Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you on not re-electing anyone. I am running for local office, but not this one. I hope we can bring new hope and much needed change to each local office.
Just how many hats do you need Howie ? Most think you have enough.

Since: Dec 11

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2012
So where was Robinette, Woods & Laxton at the debate tonight?

Anybody else attend the debate? I thought Morgan won the debate tonight
marctn

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Mar 4, 2012
Freedom_2012 wrote:
So where was Robinette, Woods & Laxton at the debate tonight?
Anybody else attend the debate? I thought Morgan won the debate tonight
I attended the debate also. Robinette, Woods, and Laxton were not there at all, just Morgan and Kirkham. Morgan did excellent and blew Kirkham out of the water in my opinion. Kirkham looked a bit intimidated.

Since: Oct 10

Knoxville, TN

#14 Mar 13, 2012
What about all the embarrassment T K brings to the office. Writing letters on taxpayers dollars. Also, anyone ever heard about her driving skills. Most officers in the County including the THP have pulled her over for speeding and she has the sheriff and chiefs in speed dial. Anyone had a ticket taken care of by her. She spends more time on the second floor than she does in her on office. It's time for a change in that office. Cleaned up offices in last election...let's clean up more!
Tom

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 16, 2012
Laxton has my vote
Jerry

Kingston, TN

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Laxton also has mine
Out with the Old

Oakland, CA

#17 Mar 18, 2012
Vote for Morgan. Dissuade the others from continuing the race or she will win again.
WE VOTE

United States

#18 Mar 18, 2012
6 votes for T K here so go ahead and cry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Less Churches, Less Wars, More Public Housing 2 hr Tumbleweed 15
Roane alliance 18 hr Robbie Snow 8
3 Word Game (Jul '12) 20 hr winner 246
Let us vote! Apr 17 Ray 21
4 Letter Word Game (Jul '12) Apr 13 winner 27
Jack mcnew like him or hate him? Apr 12 Nanny 5
New $chool $ystem Apr 10 Voter 8

Kingston Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingston Mortgages