kingston police officer

Posted in the Kingston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
I just seen one of the Kingston city officers dropping his kids off at school on duty in his patrol car .. Must be nice to use tax payers money and city gas to take your kids to school ..
really

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 30, 2012
you saw that from Silver Springs Maryland? We have got to have your surveillance system there sparky!

TMTOTH!
wtf

Boynton Beach, FL

#3 Apr 30, 2012
really wrote:
you saw that from Silver Springs Maryland? We have got to have your surveillance system there sparky!

TMTOTH!
I have no idea why it says maryland I didn't notice till u said something lol
Dumbass

Nashville, TN

#5 May 1, 2012
Must be nice for police officers to have responsibilities and families also...god forbid. Get a life.
really

Nashville, TN

#6 May 1, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
Must be nice for police officers to have responsibilities and families also...god forbid. Get a life.
so does every other working person but that don't mean they get to take their kids to school In a patrol car that the city tax payers buy the gas for..
Seriously

Kingston, TN

#7 May 1, 2012
Have you ever took the time to find out how much money police officers make in this area? Cause truthfully they don't make near enough to risk their lives! So if they want to drop their kids off and pick them up from school everyday so be it!
whitey

Kingsport, TN

#8 May 13, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Have you ever took the time to find out how much money police officers make in this area? Cause truthfully they don't make near enough to risk their lives! So if they want to drop their kids off and pick them up from school everyday so be it!
they make good money ripping off decent hard workin people!! filty pigs!!!!
REALLY

Corbin, KY

#9 May 14, 2012
Police officers and school teachers do not make nearly enough money as they should. You usually get what you pay for...
That's why we had a school superintendent that was FIRED from Johnson City. We got the "leftover".
MOUNTAINMAN

Chattanooga, TN

#10 May 14, 2012
Don't worry they are raising you TAXES AGAIN to give all city employees a pay increase! And by the way nobody forced these people to become cops.
BTW

Philadelphia, PA

#11 May 14, 2012
MOUNTAINMAN wrote:
Don't worry they are raising you TAXES AGAIN to give all city employees a pay increase! And by the way nobody forced these people to become cops.
You are ignorant. sorry. Some cops may be crooked and have other faults that I could spend all day pointing out, but they do keep you safe whether you are willing to admit it or not. They deserve more pay whether they were made or decided to become a cop.
Good

United States

#12 May 17, 2012
Sounds like a really good parent. Making sure they get there kids to school safey, to get there education. Good for them!:)
ggeezzzz

Paducah, KY

#13 May 17, 2012
I agree. Say what you want about cops, but the only time you hear of a cop doing anything is when its bad. As the same for a doctor, lawyer or anybody that has to serve the public. If they screw up, all you hear is the bad. But when they do something good, you never hear about that. You never hear about the cop that went to the shots fired call and rescued the victims before they got hurt. You never hear about the doctor that done emergency surgary on someone and saved there life. Thats the problem in this community, everybody can only see the bad in people, not the good. You will come to realize one day that when you start thinking positive and see the good in people instead of the bad, lifes alot better. If your that upset about our local cops i have a suggestion for ya. Next time your at home at night and think someone is breaking in your home, for god sakes man dont call a cop....call a crackhead. Or you need to file a report so you can turn in a insurance claim....call a crackhead. Or someone stole your precious pills........call a crackhead. Broke down on the side of the road or locked your keys in your car and need help, not a problem..........call a crackhead. Or your in a town your not family with and you lost and need directions, dont ask the cop you just seen..........call a crackhead. Or you have a dispute with your spouse and need help, call a crackhead. Or your favorite family member is visiting you and you get into an arguement or there drunk and you want them off your property........call a crackhead. For the love of god man, if you that unhappy with there job....then stop depending on them. Start calling your dope heads and see how much better your life is......remember..........THIN K POSITIVE. Hope you have a nice day :)
yea

United States

#16 Jun 14, 2012
Ok jerkoff here's the thing the average cop in this area makes between 23000 and 33000 a year not nearly enough to have a decent life for their family, I gladly pay taxes to have these fine men and women there to serve and protect me, so of they went to use my tax money to take their kids to school then I say let them, they work odd hours and long shifts and most of the time their shift starts right as the school day starts so big deal of they take their kids to school in their squad car!!!!!
who cares

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Jun 14, 2012
WTF wrote:
I just seen one of the Kingston city officers dropping his kids off at school on duty in his patrol car .. Must be nice to use tax payers money and city gas to take your kids to school ..
Maybe the officer patrols the area around the school,it's on his way, atleast the kid is going to school, there are more thing in this county to worry about besides that.
think

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 27, 2012
Maybe it was a school resource officer dropping a truant kid off.
keepingitreal

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2012
yea wrote:
Ok jerkoff here's the thing the average cop in this area makes between 23000 and 33000 a year not nearly enough to have a decent life for their family, I gladly pay taxes to have these fine men and women there to serve and protect me, so of they went to use my tax money to take their kids to school then I say let them, they work odd hours and long shifts and most of the time their shift starts right as the school day starts so big deal of they take their kids to school in their squad car!!!!!
23-33,000/yr isnt that bad considering the average Tn household makes in the mid 40s....and that most households have more than one wage earner. That would make their pay a decent percentage of what takes, on average, two people to earn.
But, about the cop taking his child to school, i agree. Who cares! They are going to go through gas to patrol all day; why not spend a few minutes with their kid on the way to school...
car

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2012
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jul 10, 2012
I posted a comment on here a week ago, and surprise! it's been deleted. guess some people can't handle a little truth. I really don't think Kingston is ready for an internet forum. People here are to thin skinned and ignorant to understand. Maybe you'll be ready, someday, ignorant people, but not for a long time.
Bdub

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jul 12, 2012
wtf wrote:
I posted a comment on here a week ago, and surprise! it's been deleted. guess some people can't handle a little truth. I really don't think Kingston is ready for an internet forum. People here are to thin skinned and ignorant to understand. Maybe you'll be ready, someday, ignorant people, but not for a long time.
Bdub here to disagree with you. I ain't thin skinned! I only get upset when people call me gay. It hurts my feelings that people judge me based upon my lifestyle choices. Don't judge me just because I like it from behind! I'm out and proud!
lol

Monroe, NC

#23 Aug 2, 2012
Are you KIDDING me right now? The ONLY reason I check this site every once in a while is to see ho many people really hate payng for emergency services. Complain about the cops all you want. As being a person in emergency services, I'll tell you right now, when its YOU who needs the services of PD, fire, or ems, you will be caling and screaming and pleading for help. 23,000-30,000 is near poverty in this economy. oh it isn't "that bad"? sure...if you ride a bike and live in a carboard box. Oh AND you aren't stuck with terrible medical insurance that is bascially nothing for a WHOLE LOT of money. But don't worry, citizen. When you fall asleep with a cig in your hand and burn your house to the ground, or you run over a child while texting and driving, or your house gets robbed, we'll be there. We're glad to know you don't support your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential visits and ties to East Tennessee 1 hr Taxpayer 2
Shawna Brooks (Aug '14) 1 hr Johnathan Robinson 28
Watch The 'Clown' Win In Rockwood (May '17) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 80
Time For John Duncan To Go 3 hr Bubba 12
Tifany Hebert? (Apr '17) 8 hr TIFFANI 89
Ryan Purnell 9 hr Hmm865865 3
Women with big foreheads 10 hr Ebonics R Us 32

Kingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance