Hot people in uniform (police, ems, f...

Hot people in uniform (police, ems, fire)

Posted in the Kingston Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
addie

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2010
i loved reading the "hot cops??" topic in rockwood forum. wanted to start 1 here. go read it and help me start this 1 for kingston
Brittney

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2010
113 hotttt
JJJ

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2010
That girl on the 506 ambulance is very pretty.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 20, 2010
JJJ wrote:
That girl on the 506 ambulance is very pretty.
You GOT that RIGHT, JJJ
kelli

United States

#5 Sep 20, 2010
I don't know his name or what ambulance but I see him in Kingston quite a bit. He is usualy with either a guy with short red hair or a girl with red hair. He is the hottest EMT I have seen in Roane County. I've seen him at the motorcross a few times too.
leslie

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2010
kelli wrote:
I don't know his name or what ambulance but I see him in Kingston quite a bit. He is usualy with either a guy with short red hair or a girl with red hair. He is the hottest EMT I have seen in Roane County. I've seen him at the motorcross a few times too.
i think it heath ur talkin about and amanda is the grl. i would do ether of them lol or a threesome lmfao
Angie

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Colby, Lambert, Jerrod, Derek too name a few sexy cops
Kim

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2010
There is a Kingston Fire man I think is real Hot!!!! Don't know his name but he is the one that works with the mexican firefighter for kingston.
larry

United States

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Well what about the mexican
Denna

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Kim wrote:
There is a Kingston Fire man I think is real Hot!!!! Don't know his name but he is the one that works with the mexican firefighter for kingston.
Kim they both are HOT, and his name is Jay and the Mexican is Robin
Kim

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Denna thanks but I just don't like Mexicans
misty

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2010
How do you know these guys kim and denna, I might have to go look ;)
sherri

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Denna if there both that hot sounds like you could have one hell of a night
Denna

United States

#14 Sep 21, 2010
sherri wrote:
Denna if there both that hot sounds like you could have one hell of a night
Sherri if they didn't have GF's I am sure they would.

Misty we just know each other
misty

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Well what's a good way to see them?
amy

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2010
I know those guys kim and denna, don't know if the mexican has a girlfriend or not but I know the other has a hot ass girlfriend blond headed nice boobs wouldn't mind getting with both of them
Lea

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2010
kelli wrote:
Let me tell you a little about heath, I have went to Oak Ridge Hospital with him three times over my asthma, not only is he very good looking he is also extremly smart and very good at his job. He has a bachlor degree in forensic sience, served in the marines, and can melt me quoteing shakespear ( I am a big shakespear fan). He is one of the few perfect men around here unfortunely I think he is married to one of the EMS girls he works with ( Amanda maybe):(

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Lea wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you a little about heath, I have went to Oak Ridge Hospital with him three times over my asthma, not only is he very good looking he is also extremly smart and very good at his job. He has a bachlor degree in forensic sience, served in the marines, and can melt me quoteing shakespear ( I am a big shakespear fan). He is one of the few perfect men around here unfortunely I think he is married to one of the EMS girls he works with ( Amanda maybe):(
Heath is not married to Amanda...I am and I'm not going to give her up.
bobby

United States

#19 Sep 21, 2010
Hey lea I can't quote shakespeare or reenact titanic but I can make your legs shake
whichone

United States

#20 Sep 21, 2010
Angie wrote:
Colby, Lambert, Jerrod, Derek too name a few sexy cops
Which Jerrod are you talking about? There is one that works for Harriman I think and one who works for the Sheriffs Office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 18 min _FLATLINE-------- 1,932
FBI investigating Ron Woody? 1 hr Randy 2
Sam cox of johnson 8 hr anactualadult 1
Rick Chinn 8 hr Epic Fail 38
When will "Coach" Pankey get released? 10 hr RCHS alumni 30
My Boo Traci 16 hr Ken 2
Local Churches: Do You Really Care? 21 hr Wondering 4

Kingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance