Looking for WARD family members!

Looking for WARD family members!

Posted in the Kingston Forum

Tina Clark-Fields

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Mar 8, 2010
We are looking for "Lost" relatives to reconnect. My grandparents were (Wilburn) Hurley and Delia Ward from Kingston.My mother was Betty Ward( Clark). We had and Aunt, Helen Gilmore that used to live in Harriman,Tenn.
If anyone was any information to help us in our search for missing family, please email me at: [email protected]
Thank you.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2011
My maiden name is Ward and I'm from harriman...
Tina

Dayton, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2011
Hi!
Are you related to the Wards that I mentioned on the post( Betty, Helen, Hurley, Delia)? Or maybe an easier way...tell me who you parents and Grandparents are.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2011
Hi tina, my father is Larry Ward, his mothers maiden name was Ward (Gracie Opal Ward), her fathers name was Oscar Lee Ward...not really sure if he was from Roane Co or not but at the time of his death he was a deputy sheriff in Harlin or Harlon Co, KY, he was actually shot and killed by his best friend whom he had picked him up to give him a ride home because he was drunk and his best friend shot him for no reason!! I know my grandmothers parents were never technically married... My dad was given his mothers maiden name because I don't think his dad was ever in the picture because I've never known much about him!!! Don't know if this helps any but I hope u find the Wards you are looking for...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Strader 10 min Sadgirl 6
Brittany 3 hr We want more 30
Project chicks 5 hr Rockwood 11
Who is a snitch (Jun '16) 6 hr laughing at you 53
Dims now 0 for 5. 7 hr Buck 4
sean hartzog and derek limburg life sentence fo... (Feb '13) 10 hr RoCoOG 13
alcoholl 17 hr just curious 1

Kingston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance