Workers, killed on I-75, identified

Nov 9, 2009 Full story: WBIR-TV 10

The two workers killed on I-75 South near the Norris/Clinton exit have now been identified.

Read more

“you have to begin to start”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 10, 2009
so so sad. My prayers are with these families.
Extreme

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Absolutely, such a young age for these men to pass.
kayla

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2009
i go to school with one of the guys finacee's sister such a sad loss
kayla

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2009
i go to school with one of the guys finacee's sister so sad to hear about there loss
PRAYING

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2009
:(
omg

Pine Knot, KY

#7 Dec 6, 2009
heard he was texing
Prayers for the families

United States

#8 Dec 8, 2009
My thoughts and prayers are with the families of these young people who were so suddenly taken from them. My the Lord comfort them in this time of sorrow.
Miss you

Morristown, TN

#9 Dec 8, 2009
I miss Jeffery and he's always on my mind. But I know that he's in a much better place now. I shall see him one day.. Until then, I love you and miss you more than anyone will ever know!
natalie crowley

Huntsville, TN

#10 Dec 10, 2009
I'm am very sorry for the loss of these two men but James was not txting he had a seizure. It had nothing to do with a phone. He feels terrible for everything that happened and is still having a hard time dealing with it.

Since: Mar 09

Rogersville

#11 Dec 10, 2009
natalie crowley wrote:
I'm am very sorry for the loss of these two men but James was not txting he had a seizure. It had nothing to do with a phone. He feels terrible for everything that happened and is still having a hard time dealing with it.
You can not say that he was not texting or had anything to do with the phone unless you were with him at the time of the accident. The only way to prove that he was or was not texting and or using the phone at the time of the accident is to verify through phone records. I am sure that information is already had by the attorney's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Stella 2,178
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company 6 hr My Opinion 8
Missy Houston 16 hr just saying 1
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) 17 hr Janet Lans 16
Loden Vision Center 21 hr testing 8
Heather Pierpoint not the one that works at wal... (Dec '13) Sun Just me 11
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? Mar 28 trying 16
More from around the web

Kingston Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE