Fatal Crash On Briley Parkway Slows E...

Fatal Crash On Briley Parkway Slows Evening Commute - NewsChannel5....

There are 7 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Jun 28, 2010, titled Fatal Crash On Briley Parkway Slows Evening Commute - NewsChannel5..... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. All eastbound lanes have reopened along Briley Parkway East between I-65 and Ellington Parkway after a fatal one-car rollover crash that was caused by the wet weather.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

no name

Ashland City, TN

#1 Jun 28, 2010
the article said changing lane to lane to pass slower vehicles. it didn't say anything about him speeding. its tragic that he had to lose his life. i hope he wasn't speeding i will pray for the family
maria

Ashland City, TN

#2 Jun 28, 2010
i hate lane changers like that i'm sorry he died but maybe someone else will read the article and be more careful about being a lane changer
CSR

Cottontown, TN

#3 Jun 29, 2010
The wreck wasn't caused by wet weather - the wreck was caused by reckless driving.
Daniel

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jun 29, 2010
People that commented on this article are really talking out the side of there necks. Whatever happened was tragic and only the Lord knows what happened at the time of the crash. Would the people who made comments want to hear the comments that was made if that had happened to their son, nephew, brother, uncle, cousin, or even their husband. But all I am saying is to have some compassion if you can't say anything encouraging don't say nothing at all. Take it easy and have a lovely day.
Daniel

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2010
By the way the last comment was made by Daniel in Hendersonville, TN.
You Can You Judge

Portland, OR

#6 Jun 29, 2010
How do ya'll know what he was doing? You are going by what the media tells you. WEAK for talking bad behind the internet about a man that lost his life. For Maria, I guess you dont change lanes at all and what the hell is a lane changer!WEAKNESS
Kelli Horne

Detroit, MI

#7 Jun 30, 2010
I knew Clarence and I have met his family. He was a good guy and it doesn't matter if he was changing lanes or not. People change lanes all the time and then complain when they see someone else do it. This is not the issue. The issue is that a very talented, good guy lost his life today. People, I agree, if all you wanted to do was to judge and speak ill of Clarence, please keep your comments to yourself. I would hate for one of his younger siblings to see anything that you put on here. They are taking this so hard. Just show respect. You wouldn't like it if it were you in their situation. I don't like it.

Thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maury Davis Cornerstone Church (Feb '12) 1 hr we know 113
country music question 4 hr Nuts 20
The Nashville Metro Council Has Gone Completely... 10 hr know 15
How About Dem PENGUINS 19 hr Bottle Rocket 8
megan barry liberal hypocrite 23 hr Captain America 245
Lawyer who lies about his identity and cheats o... 23 hr Margaret 7
Massage Fri easy and good 3

Kingston Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance