New National Guard directorate assist...

New National Guard directorate assists families

There are 3 comments on the DNJ.com story from Mar 9, 2011, titled New National Guard directorate assists families. In it, DNJ.com reports that:

Maj. Gen. Max Haston, Tennessee's Adjutant General, announced today the creation of a new directorate within the Tennessee National Guard aimed at aiding National Guard families at every level.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DNJ.com.

concerned

Martin, TN

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Why does National Guardsmen have to wait until 60 to receive their retirement? I think if you enlist at a young age and receive your 20 year letter, than you should get to draw earlier. Do you get credit for active army years? My husband was activated for a year before retiring with 31 years service.

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 11, 2011
They are hoping you die before you reach 60.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#3 Mar 12, 2011
I have two orders of business regarding The National Guard. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we put to rest the animosities that have kept various groups of people from enjoying anything other than superficial unity, or is it sufficient to take personal action and analyze The National Guard's ethics in the manner of sociological studies of mass communication and persuasion? The obvious answer is not necessarily the correct answer. Rather, one needs to consider the fact that I don't need to be particularly delicate here. Of that I am certain because I shall be blamed by ignorant persons when I say that by balancing the theoretical untruth and nonsense of The National Guard's sermons with the reality of this phenomenon we can see that The National Guard recognizes unregenerate, disrespectful tricksters as fellow peers, as cousins-german, and as brothers. Cruel as that maxim may appear, it recently went through a conformism phase in which it tried repeatedly to stir up class hatred. In fact, I'm not convinced that this phase of its has entirely passed. My evidence is that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then The National Guard is clearly going to be the first to go.

In my observations upon jujuism, I have expressed no opinion thus far of the mode of its extinguishment or melioration. I will note, however, though I still have nothing to propose, that The National Guard's hysteria-producing manuscripts are sufficient to give pause to the less thoughtful among us. "Oh, oh," such people think. "We'd better help The National Guard disarm us morally, make us rootless and defenseless, and then destroy usójust in case."

Would The National Guard like it if I were loathsome and semi-intelligible, too? I don't think so. My sources tell me that The National Guard intends to prostrate the honor, power, independence, laws, and property of entire countries in the blink of an eye. Not on my watch! I am therefore calling upon all good citizens to detail the specific steps and objectives needed to thwart its brutal little schemes. The moral of the story: Out of all of the maledicent dunces I've ever known, The National Guard is clearly the most cruel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House 2 min What Up Dummies 77
News House approves bill banning sanctuary Tennessee... 7 min Wetland Farts 8
Bill Cosby 10 min dear dumbo 9
Bill Cosby: America's Dad? America's Perverted ... 21 min Nobama 3
Report Businesses that Work Illegals 1 hr welll 12
BBW looking.. Dec '17 Jjfreak 5
Does anybody here know Houston Lloyd the murder... (Jun '07) Jul '17 Teresa69 27

Kingston Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingston Springs Mortgages