Does anybody here know Houston Lloyd ...

Does anybody here know Houston Lloyd the murderer from kingston Springs

Posted in the Kingston Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Allardt, TN

#1 Jun 3, 2007
Exactly a year ago today a man by the name of Houston Foley Lloyd jr. took the life of a young woman and her innoccent 4 year old daughter Sarah. I just often wonder what the people of Kingston Springs think of this man? He will be going to trial probably around November or so and I hope and pray he gets the death penalty even though death is too easy for him....... I cant beleive people actually support this man like his family and his lawyers when they know he his guilty because of the eyewitness account i cant wait until the trial is over and he his gone for a long long time maybe he can think about what he did and maybe his family will see what he did wrong instead of backing him up which is crazy........
Anonymous

Allardt, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2007
I forgot to ask if anyone knows anything about this man and what his life was like before all this was he always crazy, if anyone knew him please let me here from ya................
Maybe

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
I forgot to ask if anyone knows anything about this man and what his life was like before all this was he always crazy, if anyone knew him please let me here from ya..........
I may be able to help you but not in this forum. I have setup an email address for this. maybe@mindspring.com Send me an email and I will see if I can help.
Seeking Justice

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 4, 2007
He was the kind of person who always wanted to do things his way - and it was the only way.
Looks like he did this his way too.
xxx

Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 7, 2007
Seeking Justice wrote:
He was the kind of person who always wanted to do things his way - and it was the only way.
Looks like he did this his way too.
how do you know this man? i know him very well
Tyrel

Allardt, TN

#6 Oct 7, 2007
I know he is a killer
seeking justice

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 4, 2008
xxx wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know this man? i know him very well
I live near him and know that you must be a family member. I know that he had to drive over an hour to do this horrible deed. This wasn't a moment of passion - he had to drive! I'm sorry for his wife and children - very sorry. What kind of person does these things with no thought of the lives he destroys?
Shawn

Franklin, TN

#8 Feb 24, 2009
I knew him as a lazy charge nurse and unapproachable. But I never thought he would do something like this. He was supposed to preserve life not take it.
Anonymous wrote:
Exactly a year ago today a man by the name of Houston Foley Lloyd jr. took the life of a young woman and her innoccent 4 year old daughter Sarah. I just often wonder what the people of Kingston Springs think of this man? He will be going to trial probably around November or so and I hope and pray he gets the death penalty even though death is too easy for him....... I cant beleive people actually support this man like his family and his lawyers when they know he his guilty because of the eyewitness account i cant wait until the trial is over and he his gone for a long long time maybe he can think about what he did and maybe his family will see what he did wrong instead of backing him up which is crazy........
Shawn

Franklin, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2009
What happened with his case?
bowdie

United States

#10 Mar 30, 2009
not sure what has happened to him but based on what i heard from his family members he and the woman were involved for a while. she was involved with several men, including the other adult male at the scene. she was threatening to tell his wife about affair if he did not give money...he was on meds/depressed...he snapped...why he shot 4 yr old i do not know...no excuse he should be put to death, but having heard that story i can understand the situation a little better, but cannot forgive him for what he did...but to say he is a monster i could not go that far..again i do not know if what i was told is true
Anonymous from Michigan

Clio, MI

#11 Apr 10, 2009
I knew Houston from a long time ago, like 25 years ago. I know that he went through a lot with his youngest daughter, but I would have never thought he would have done anything like he did. I will be praying for the families of his victims, for his family and also for him.
VDS

Greenville, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2009
Has he gone to trial yet?
Debra Lloyd

Franklin, TN

#13 Jan 22, 2011
Who on here was asking /commenting about Huston Lloyd? I am his wife.
Jenny

Nolensville, TN

#14 Mar 11, 2011
Why did you marry a killer. You must be FAT
shameka kameka

Nashville, TN

#15 Apr 16, 2011
Jenny wrote:
Why did you marry a killer. You must be FAT
People do not typically know they are marrying a killer. Exactly, how does weight relate to marrying a killer? You must be IGNORANT!
Jenny

Nashville, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2011
You must be fat too with a name like that. Are you married to a killer also
Gregory

Crossville, TN

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Debra Lloyd wrote:
Who on here was asking /commenting about Huston Lloyd? I am his wife.
are you still married?
defending

Celina, TN

#18 May 4, 2013
she wasnt asking him for money
defending

Celina, TN

#19 May 4, 2013
or rather threatening to tell his wife if he did not pay....
defending

Celina, TN

#20 May 4, 2013
Don't you people have other more optimistic topics to discuss.that is not supposed to sound rude or unpleasant.it just seems to be depressing.why dont we discuss...for example,favorite restaurants?=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Wolf Pack 1 hr Heh 1
secret confessions (Feb '17) 1 hr iwtsad 131
Is homosexuality a choice? 1 hr JeeBuss knobjocky 44
Yet another school shooting 2 hr John S 80
Drug testing for food stamps 3 hr Harry Barry 189
Who? 4 hr Mom 39
News 'We love our mayor': Nashville celebrates Dem M... 4 hr Mom 74

Kingston Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingston Springs Mortgages