Carrie fan

Baldwyn, MS

#1 Jul 11, 2013
I saw a discussion recently about perfectly thin natural weight loss and wanted to add my two cents. I've been taking it about 6 weeks and am so impressed by this product. First I took it to my pharmacist and he actually said he was in the process of carrying it and that's it's fantastic and him and his wife take it. So I really felt at ease. I have lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks woo hoo!
Yogi boy

Baldwyn, MS

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I have been taking this supplement for 2 weeks. It's working great so far.
Carrie fan wrote:
I saw a discussion recently about perfectly thin natural weight loss and wanted to add my two cents. I've been taking it about 6 weeks and am so impressed by this product. First I took it to my pharmacist and he actually said he was in the process of carrying it and that's it's fantastic and him and his wife take it. So I really felt at ease. I have lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks woo hoo!
Ricky

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2013
I've actually been taking it a while now and am very pleased with the results this product has shown. I would definitely recommend this product and the customer service dept to anyone.
Carrie fan wrote:
LedZfan

Baldwyn, MS

#5 Feb 9, 2014
My child's babysitter actually told me about this. I've went through one bottle and have lost 12 pounds. Very pleased with the product so far.
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2014
What Is in it?
Butterpants

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Feb 10, 2014
I took 2 bottles and gained 6 lbs and have an enormous growth coming out the side of my neck. Also, every time I go to stand up my legs twitch and I piss my pants. I need my money back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street racing 3 hr Fastfurious 1
Can't sleep 12 hr Inoticed 26
Sheriff indicted. 14 hr WideWorld 1
Hookers in Nashville (Mar '15) Thu Buyers Beware 8
Mexican stores, restaurants and bakeries Thu Coolio 5
Love the Shelby Thu Human Resources 4
To Those Who Compare Trump To Hitler Thu Real American 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingston Springs Mortgages