Trial postponed: Attorney's illness, ...

Trial postponed: Attorney's illness, unavailable witness delays death penalty case

There are 31 comments on the Crossville Chronicle story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Trial postponed: Attorney's illness, unavailable witness delays death penalty case. In it, Crossville Chronicle reports that:

The capital murder case that was heading toward an October trial of the man accused of shooting a prison nurse and her four-year-old daughter has been postponed indefinitely after a state-certified death ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crossville Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Pikeville

#1 Sep 7, 2008
I personally hope they fry him!!! That is so sad!! The family has already waited 2 years! That would be horrible!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 21, 2008
kennedy4882 wrote:
I personally hope they fry him!!! That is so sad!! The family has already waited 2 years! That would be horrible!
i can't believe this still hasn't went to trial!! can you believe there are attorney's out there who will defend such a person as this monster??? i hope they fry his ass!!! he is evil, and doesn't deserve to be breathing good air!!
Kali

Lebanon, TN

#3 Sep 21, 2008
MHP77 wrote:
<quoted text>
i can't believe this still hasn't went to trial!! can you believe there are attorney's out there who will defend such a person as this monster??? i hope they fry his ass!!! he is evil, and doesn't deserve to be breathing good air!!
This attorney is a bad alcoholic, that's why he's sick, he going through dialysis. also he's not the brightest crayon in the box. He told several employees at the dialysis center in crossville the WHOLE story, defending this S.O.B.. The things he said made me want to vomit which was client/attorney privileged info. He's a joke! This murderer needs to die of a cruel death, like the little girl and her mother. Another source told me the woman crawled under a truck to get away from him after he had already shot her twice, he pulled her from under the truck and shot her point blanks numerous times after killing her daughter. This monster then drove off. Cumberland and Bledsoe co. sheriff's dept. finally located him in Bledsoe co. A person very close to me had to go to Nashville and watch the autopsy being done on the little girl. Broke his heart he said it was one of the worse things he's ever had to witness. This attorney will continue to keep delaying this trial as long as possible. This attorney is as close to nothing as they come. BUT, Houston Lloyd is too and he will fry....he's a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!! I hope the courts will eventually make this cold blooded killer retain another attorney and get this trial started. Oh yea, the attorney says these killings were JUSTIFIED!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!
martini

Dunlap, TN

#4 Sep 21, 2008
If it had been my sister and her daughter he wouldn't need an attorney.
dusty

Lebanon, TN

#5 Sep 21, 2008
martini wrote:
If it had been my sister and her daughter he wouldn't need an attorney.
Really,he would have needed an ambulance, then a hearse or a garbage bag!!
martini

Dunlap, TN

#6 Sep 21, 2008
wouldn't have been much left....lol
BOGOBOOBS

North Fort Myers, FL

#7 Sep 21, 2008
I think they should tie him up in the courthouse lawn and cut off his nuts and let him bleed to death or maybe tie him up in the woods shoot him a couple of times and leave him for the animals to eat..You are right if it had been my family he would have been dead already!!!!

Location hidden

#8 Sep 22, 2008
Kali wrote:
<quoted text>This attorney is a bad alcoholic, that's why he's sick, he going through dialysis. also he's not the brightest crayon in the box. He told several employees at the dialysis center in crossville the WHOLE story, defending this S.O.B.. The things he said made me want to vomit which was client/attorney privileged info. He's a joke! This murderer needs to die of a cruel death, like the little girl and her mother. Another source told me the woman crawled under a truck to get away from him after he had already shot her twice, he pulled her from under the truck and shot her point blanks numerous times after killing her daughter. This monster then drove off. Cumberland and Bledsoe co. sheriff's dept. finally located him in Bledsoe co. A person very close to me had to go to Nashville and watch the autopsy being done on the little girl. Broke his heart he said it was one of the worse things he's ever had to witness. This attorney will continue to keep delaying this trial as long as possible. This attorney is as close to nothing as they come. BUT, Houston Lloyd is too and he will fry....he's a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!! I hope the courts will eventually make this cold blooded killer retain another attorney and get this trial started. Oh yea, the attorney says these killings were JUSTIFIED!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!
i have family who works at the prison in the clinic, and she was very close to this young mother, and what you heard about her being drug out from in under the vehicle and shot close range was true to my knowledge!! can you imagine the horror she must have felt before she finally died!!! it mortifies me to think that there are laws and loop holes to protect evil bastards like him!!! one could only hope this attorney suffers a cold miserable death also!!
martini

Dunlap, TN

#9 Sep 22, 2008
I would have served his nuts to him with salt and pepper...maybe a glass of antifreeze to wash em down....but thats just me
Kali

Lebanon, TN

#10 Sep 22, 2008
MHP77 wrote:
<quoted text>
i have family who works at the prison in the clinic, and she was very close to this young mother, and what you heard about her being drug out from in under the vehicle and shot close range was true to my knowledge!! can you imagine the horror she must have felt before she finally died!!! it mortifies me to think that there are laws and loop holes to protect evil bastards like him!!! one could only hope this attorney suffers a cold miserable death also!!
The way it's looking, death is knocking at his back door. My information regarding the shootings was given to me by the 1st deputy on scene. It is true about him pulling her from under the truck and emptying his gun on her. My informant will be testifying against him when the trial finally starts, he dreads it. The family of the victims deserve justice but they will have to relive that horrible day during the trial. They have had a change venue in this case. Lloyd's trial will be held in Putnam co. because his attorney wants an unbiased jury. I say try him in Cumberland Co., he doesn't deserve to have a change of venue. The S.O.B. deserves to die of a cruel death. Let's get some of these country boys to take care of his sorry ass, it will save the taxpayers money, a trial wouldn't be necessary. He is not worthy of living. I hate to know i have to share the air we breathe with the sorry piece of shit. He and his attorney are useless as they come!!!

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2008
Kali wrote:
<quoted text>The way it's looking, death is knocking at his back door. My information regarding the shootings was given to me by the 1st deputy on scene. It is true about him pulling her from under the truck and emptying his gun on her. My informant will be testifying against him when the trial finally starts, he dreads it. The family of the victims deserve justice but they will have to relive that horrible day during the trial. They have had a change venue in this case. Lloyd's trial will be held in Putnam co. because his attorney wants an unbiased jury. I say try him in Cumberland Co., he doesn't deserve to have a change of venue. The S.O.B. deserves to die of a cruel death. Let's get some of these country boys to take care of his sorry ass, it will save the taxpayers money, a trial wouldn't be necessary. He is not worthy of living. I hate to know i have to share the air we breathe with the sorry piece of shit. He and his attorney are useless as they come!!!
how right you are, KALI!! this piece of shit doesn't even deserve to sit and be judged by 12 members of his peers!! some crimes are so horrible and cruel the purpertrator is not deserving of the rights of our judicial system!! this is most def one of those cases! shame they have to give him a fair trial just like anyone else would receive!! one could only hope that he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law!! i don't believe he should receive a change of venue, but even if he gets it, surely a jury no matter where it is heard will feel the same way as we do!! my heart goes out to the victim's family, i can't imagine their heartache and anger! god bless the officer who has to testify, im sure it was absolutely mortifying to see!!
Kali

Lebanon, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2008
MHP77 wrote:
<quoted text>
how right you are, KALI!! this piece of shit doesn't even deserve to sit and be judged by 12 members of his peers!! some crimes are so horrible and cruel the purpertrator is not deserving of the rights of our judicial system!! this is most def one of those cases! shame they have to give him a fair trial just like anyone else would receive!! one could only hope that he gets punished to the fullest extent of the law!! i don't believe he should receive a change of venue, but even if he gets it, surely a jury no matter where it is heard will feel the same way as we do!! my heart goes out to the victim's family, i can't imagine their heartache and anger! god bless the officer who has to testify, im sure it was absolutely mortifying to see!!
The judicial systems suck at times. Too bad somebody didn't get him before he had a chance to seek legal council. I agree, wherever the trial is held no jurors will would overlook such a heinous crime or see no reasoning for this murder, there are none.
The deputy says words cannot describe what he felt that day. Plus, he had to watch autopsy performed on the 4yr. old. He requested a bi-lateral transfer shortly thereafter. Needless to say, this is the most disturbing case he's faced in is 28yrs of law enforcement.

Location hidden

#13 Sep 27, 2008
Kali wrote:
<quoted text>The judicial systems suck at times. Too bad somebody didn't get him before he had a chance to seek legal council. I agree, wherever the trial is held no jurors will would overlook such a heinous crime or see no reasoning for this murder, there are none.
The deputy says words cannot describe what he felt that day. Plus, he had to watch autopsy performed on the 4yr. old. He requested a bi-lateral transfer shortly thereafter. Needless to say, this is the most disturbing case he's faced in is 28yrs of law enforcement.

God bless people like this man!! Don't know how they do it, but I'm glad someone can, I know I would never want that job!!
Kali

Lebanon, TN

#14 Sep 27, 2008
MHP77 wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless people like this man!! Don't know how they do it, but I'm glad someone can, I know I would never want that job!!
It takes a "special kind" of person to work in law-enforcement. I have the utmostrespect for all of our men and women in law enforcement.

Since: Sep 08

Pikeville

#15 Sep 27, 2008
Kali wrote:
<quoted text>The judicial systems suck at times. Too bad somebody didn't get him before he had a chance to seek legal council. I agree, wherever the trial is held no jurors will would overlook such a heinous crime or see no reasoning for this murder, there are none.
I agree too bad justice hasn't already been served!! Does anyone know if the SOB is still locked up? If so they should shank his ass!!
just me

Lebanon, TN

#16 Sep 27, 2008
kennedy4882 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too bad justice hasn't already been served!! Does anyone know if the SOB is still locked up? If so they should shank his ass!!
Yes, he is still locked up. River Bend in Chattanooga.
lawdog

Dunlap, TN

#17 Sep 27, 2008
Much of my family is in law enforcement.I have seen the emotional scars things like this can leave.Especially, when you really care about the public you're sworn to protect.It truly sucks that the officers do their jobs and these kind of people are still able to go free.
meme

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2008
Kali wrote:
<quoted text>The way it's looking, death is knocking at his back door. My information regarding the shootings was given to me by the 1st deputy on scene. It is true about him pulling her from under the truck and emptying his gun on her. My informant will be testifying against him when the trial finally starts, he dreads it. The family of the victims deserve justice but they will have to relive that horrible day during the trial. They have had a change venue in this case. Lloyd's trial will be held in Putnam co. because his attorney wants an unbiased jury. I say try him in Cumberland Co., he doesn't deserve to have a change of venue. The S.O.B. deserves to die of a cruel death. Let's get some of these country boys to take care of his sorry ass, it will save the taxpayers money, a trial wouldn't be necessary. He is not worthy of living. I hate to know i have to share the air we breathe with the sorry piece of shit. He and his attorney are useless as they come!!!
got to agree with you on this one...

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2008
kennedy4882 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao!!!i like the way you think!!!

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2008
lawdog wrote:
Much of my family is in law enforcement.I have seen the emotional scars things like this can leave.Especially, when you really care about the public you're sworn to protect.It truly sucks that the officers do their jobs and these kind of people are still able to go free.
god bless these people!! i said before im glad there are people in the world who choose this career path, because it is something i certainly could no do!! not without becoming some kind of vigilante killer!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 2 hr hooters weather r... 91
Traffic Jam Sam 3 hr TJS 82
dogs outside 3 hr bob 3
Hillary is meeting with all Black Mothers who l... 7 hr Back Again 1
Easy way to make money!!!!! 9 hr beth10 1
Where are all these Muslim Immigrants being hid? 23 hr white panther 8
Is Tennessee made up of stardust? Fri Tennesseansshalldie 1

Kingston Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance