OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,571 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Marcus

United States

#36838 Mar 17, 2013
At a bar, a drunk Zane says to TAMARA, "Excuse me but I think you owe me a drink."

"Why?"

"You're so frigging ugly that I dropped mine when I saw you."
Packing Heat

United States

#36839 Mar 17, 2013
Little Donnie watched his daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, he followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Mandy in a passionate embrace. Little Donnie found this so exciting that he could hardly contain himself as he ran home to tell his mother. "Mommy, I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Mandy. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Mandy a big kiss, and then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Mandy helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Mandy..."

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Donnie, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for dinner time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight!"

At the dinner table that evening, Mommy asked little Donnie to tell his story. Donnie started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Mandy. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Mandy a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Mandy helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Mandy and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Zane do when Daddy is away for work."
Jesse

United States

#36840 Mar 17, 2013
A bus carrying only ugly people crashes into an oncoming truck, and everyone inside dies. As they stand at the Pearly Gates waiting to enter Paradise and meet their maker, God decides to grant each person one wish because of the grief they have experienced.

They're all lined up, and God asks the first one what the wish is. "I want to be gorgeous,". So God snaps His fingers, and it is done.

The second one in line hears this and says "I want to be gorgeous too!". Another snap of His fingers and the wish is granted.

This goes on for a while with each one asking to be gorgeous, but when God is halfway down the line, the last guy in the line starts laughing.

When there are only ten people left, this guy is rolling on the floor, laughing his head off.

Finally, God reaches this last guy and asks him what his wish will be. The Republican guy eventually calms down and says: "Make 'em all ugly again."
Gomer

United States

#36841 Mar 17, 2013
Typical batshit crazy repug.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#36842 Mar 17, 2013
So the wacky poster will be one denied buying a gun and owning one. Really feel sorry that you have such a bad mental problem. Is your problem with ugly people, or maybe sex or maybe not being serious about anything? I sympathize for you!
TAMARA

United States

#36843 Mar 17, 2013
Repug Town:

Two Steubenville Ohio high school football players accused of raping a 16-year-old girl have been found guilty by Ohio judge, according to multiple media reports.

Judge Thomas Lipps ruled Sunday that 17-year-old Trent Mays and 16-year-old Ma’lik Richmond were guilty of attacking the girl while she was unconscious. Both teens were tried as juveniles and the maximum term they can serve in prison will be until they turn 21.

The girl testified on Saturday that she woke up naked in August 2012 after attending a party and was not immediately aware of what had happened to her. She began to piece together what occurred after seeing pictures and videos from that night, which were posted online.

“They kept telling me I was a hassle and they took care of me,” she testified.“I thought I could trust him (Mays) until I saw the pictures and video.”

Text messages sent by Mays and Richmond during the incident joked that “she couldn’t even move” and “was like a dead body.”

“We’re hitting it for real,” Mays bragged to his friend.

The case gained national attention after hackers publicized details of the incident and claimed the crime was being covered up by the football-loving town. Steubenville officials denied “the football team runs the city” and handed the case over to a team of special investigators
Jesse

United States

#36844 Mar 17, 2013
Now it's time for the coach, the football program, the classmates and everyone else who did nothing to help the girl or worked to cover this up, to get theirs.
JAG

United States

#36845 Mar 17, 2013
The sheriff has been saying wait until the details come out because there is was no crime. Well the testimony I heard from the driver was graphic and described something so blatantly illegal I really do not think this man still needs his job as he cannot effectively identify crime.
Zane

United States

#36846 Mar 17, 2013
You have to wonder if the sheriff didn't want them to even be charged. He probably did the same thing when he was on the team and got away with it.
Mandy

United States

#36847 Mar 17, 2013
It's great they were found guilty, but the sad part is that this case started off so screwy. Would this have been the result if it hadn't gone national thanks to the leaked footage? In how many other corrupt schools and localities is this sort of thing still happening because no one as busted their dark and dirty little secrets?
Packing Heat

United States

#36848 Mar 17, 2013
Kudos to the judge, I imagine the local pressure was on to let the jock "heroes" off.
Donnie

United States

#36849 Mar 17, 2013
CNN:“Those poor boys’ lives are ruined”

CNN correspondent Candy Crowley responded to the verdict by bemoaning the sad future of two rapists who traumatized one young girl for life but would never get to live out their football dreams.
Jonny

United States

#36850 Mar 17, 2013
The judge:“This is the problem with social media”

Feministe’s Jill Filipovic tweeted that the judge in the case noted that the verdict is a lesson in “how you record things on social media that are so prevalent today. As she said,“Problem =/ the recording.”
Zane

United States

#36851 Mar 17, 2013
Author/blogger Michael Crooke:“It’s just buyer’s remorse”
Author/blogger Michael Crook, who additionally claims that “rape doesn’t exist,” won the race for most-likely-to-be-poorly-execu ted satire, at least until he took to his Twitter feed to demand that the survivor be “held accountable”, tell women that “skimpy clothing is pretty much implied consent” and encourage every woman to not “dress like a whore if you don’t want to be treated like one.”
Mandy

United States

#36852 Mar 17, 2013
Way too many people on Twitter:“Die, Jane Doe!”

Clearly, death threats are not the way to go.
Packing heat

United States

#36853 Mar 17, 2013
Lee Stranahan on Breitbart:“The town’s the real victim here”

Stranahan says that the media and Anonymous are the real villains in the case, though they really should’ve been paying more attention to rapes reported in Occupy camps anyway.
TAMARA

United States

#36854 Mar 17, 2013
Unbelievable how fu**cked up some people are.
Jesse

United States

#36855 Mar 17, 2013
At least they all flock together under one banner. Conservative hypocrites. The biggest group is in the GOP tent.
JAG

United States

#36856 Mar 17, 2013
Its amazing how conservative christians love to banter on about how civilized they are, especially when compared to the evil mooslimbs.
Mandy

United States

#36857 Mar 17, 2013
I was just checking Twitter and there are indeed sadly a large number of people with severe brain disabilities posting hideously vicious nonsense to side with the rapists (just because they're male football players) and blaming the victim for the players' terrible behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chick fight in Walmart??? Aug 21 xaviwm 1
jimmy concannon May '15 jessica 2
new owner of lakeway motel (Nov '14) Feb '15 dsws 2
News 30-Foot Sinkhole Opens in Coalgate Woman's Yard (Aug '14) Nov '14 WMCOL 3
News Two arrested for harboring escapee (Oct '14) Oct '14 clairitymine 2
News Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Sep '14 truth b told 8
News Two People Taken To Hospital And Investigation ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 dlewis 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingston Mortgages