Soldiers Killed In Iraq Identified

The families of three Oklahoma National Guardsmen killed when their helicopter crashed in Southern Iraq, want more answers about what happened. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#88 Sep 23, 2008
Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the prayers. God is far too moral to bless such murdering filth. The immoral piece of scumy ou raised to murder innocent Iraqis does nothing to help your freedom as Iraq never threatened it. Neither is he or the other murderers and torturers aiding anybody posting or reading comments here.
I am not the one spreading hate. Your son and his sicko grunt buddies, in their illegal occupation of a sovereign country, have spread enough hate and evil to last a generation.
You share the same dose of pig-ignorance as Thompson's father, almost verging on lunacy.
You too, should be down on your knees begging forgiveness from all decent folk for your obscene failings as a parent.
Hey, Marat! You haven't answered my question. Do you honestly think it is the fault of the soldier that he or she is in Iraq? Seriously, why do you condemn our soldiers when they don't choose who they fight and who they don't? Answer this, don't bash anymore parents of our military men. Answer my question.
Marat

Wrexham, UK

#89 Sep 23, 2008
JustaRandomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Marat! You haven't answered my question. Do you honestly think it is the fault of the soldier that he or she is in Iraq? Seriously, why do you condemn our soldiers when they don't choose who they fight and who they don't? Answer this, don't bash anymore parents of our military men. Answer my question.
Sorry to disillusion you, Sweetie, but it's the military who do the murdering, the bombing, the torturing and the destruction of a sovereign country. Not George Bush.
Only obeying orders works for the U.S. only because nobody is big enough to bring it to account. The scum who murdered women and kids on orders of Lt Caley had a choice. They could have said no. Those dropping napalm and Agent Orange on innocent Vietnam villagers had a choice - even though most were conscripts.
The present filth are all volunteers, many doing so since in the last 5 years, after it became obvious that Iraqis and Afghans had never posed any threat to the U.S.
There are heroes like Lt Watada but they are few and far between.
The deranged parents posting here spout rubbish about protecting freedoms etc, as if brainwashed on a mass scale. Little wonder the evil garbage they raised are despised throughout the civilized world.

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#90 Sep 23, 2008
Marat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disillusion you, Sweetie, but it's the military who do the murdering, the bombing, the torturing and the destruction of a sovereign country. Not George Bush.
Only obeying orders works for the U.S. only because nobody is big enough to bring it to account. The scum who murdered women and kids on orders of Lt Caley had a choice. They could have said no. Those dropping napalm and Agent Orange on innocent Vietnam villagers had a choice - even though most were conscripts.
The present filth are all volunteers, many doing so since in the last 5 years, after it became obvious that Iraqis and Afghans had never posed any threat to the U.S.
There are heroes like Lt Watada but they are few and far between.
The deranged parents posting here spout rubbish about protecting freedoms etc, as if brainwashed on a mass scale. Little wonder the evil garbage they raised are despised throughout the civilized world.
Well, I will say this, I am opposed to the war in Iraq. I think we should be going after the terrorists who attacked us on 9-11... But I don't see how you can condemn someone for speaking on behalf of what they think is right. You come on here with your opinions, condemning those who lost their children, etc etc. You are entitled to your opinion just as we are entitled to ours. No need in being so hasty or wretched.
Mom of a USAF Airman

Broken Arrow, OK

#91 Sep 23, 2008
Brainwashed? I don't think so, you on the other hand sound like you are either brainwashed or just completely ignorant of what it takes to have the freedom that we have here in the Great USA. It doesn't really matter what gets posted on this site. I will support my son and all of the troops no matter what. They will be in my thoughts prayers on a daily basis and I will be forever thankful to them, the ones that have served in the past and the ones that will serve in the future. I am HONORED to be a mom of a USAF Airman and NOONE can or will ever take that away from me because I am free to do and feel as I wish because of them and their sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.

I believe that we are only given a certain number of days here on this earth and it doesn't matter where we are or what we are doing. If the Lord calls our number, then it will be time for us to go. If it's here or on foreign land than so be it, but noone is promised a tomorrow. That's is why we must love one another and tell our loved ones on a daily basis that we love and appreciate them.

So....to all of the servicemen and their families...Thank you for your sacrifices...I appreciate what you are doing...My thoughts, prayers, and love go to each and everyone of you, including my wonderful Airman that is PROUDLY SERVING IN THE USAF!!!!!!!!!!
USAIFCCSP

Raleigh, NC

#92 Oct 15, 2008
Attention People: Marat is a TROLL! He is deliberately posting his trash to get a rise out of you. IGNORE HIM!
Katiebell27

United States

#93 Oct 16, 2008
Yes he is going into different threads to write anti American hate posts about our beloved soldiers just to get people upset. The more you argue back the happier you make him. He just wants attention. Sad and terribly pathetic the depths people will stoop to for attention... Poor pitiful Marat...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new owner of lakeway motel Nov '14 concerned citizen 1
30-Foot Sinkhole Opens in Coalgate Woman's Yard Nov '14 WMCOL 3
Two arrested for harboring escapee Oct '14 clairitymine 2
Antlers Postal Worker Sentenced For Stealing Pa... (Nov '13) Sep '14 truth b told 8
Two People Taken To Hospital And Investigation ... Sep '14 dlewis 1
Sunrise Family Resort (Feb '13) Sep '14 guest 2
Looking for Charles Mitchell Aug '14 Looking 1
Kingston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST