|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now there is hot reply. Carter has done more for democracy than the last five presidents, and you call me a rube? LOL! Only a liberal can mentally turn a failure into a success. LOL!
Perhaps you should read about what President Carter has been doing for the last 32 years.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. But we must first make sure that liberals never have power again in US politics.
What are you going to cut?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
If scientists are the only ones to have an opinion, why are all you liberal global warming chiming in? Oh, that's right, it's because you're a liberal. Conservatives are not allowed opinions in your little world.
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to cut?
I would start with Social Security & Medicare.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
From the Washington Post:
"Republicans said the bill was in violation of the Budget Control Act, prohibiting new programs that would add to the deficit."
Okay, if this bill would have paid for itself, why would it add to our deficit? Like most everything Republicans stopped, they did so because it was not paid for. I'm sure if Democrats offered to cut something in return to pay for this bill, the Republicans would have went along with it. But Democrats would never give up any of their goodies.
So what really is the Veterans Jobs Act? I can't find an exact explanation, but what I did find in one article is that it would provide jobs for federal, state and local lands. What? Sounds to me like it's more non-needed government jobs. This falls in line with DumBama's agenda--increase the size of government.
So is the Veterans Job Bill a real initiative to help anybody? Yes it was--to help Democrats.
The Republican party is the favorite among most of our military, so like the war on women, this was nothing more than a farce using our men and women of our military to play politics. Democrats know that Republicans will never pass any bill without being paid for, so it seems to me that they created this bill for political purposes only. Democrats hate our military, and most Americans know that.
Romney can't pay a few more percentage points of tax. That wouldn't be "fair." Instead, let's balance the budget on the backs of out veterans. What have they done to earn some help? How many jobs have they created?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We tried an all liberal leadership Indy. People didn't want it. Two years was two years too much. We created massive debt and had the Democrat Speaker flying around in her own jet plane taking her friends and families for parties all on the taxpayer dime. Mz DumBama takes her own plane too. She can't wait five or six hours for her husband to come along. She doesn't have the patients. Either that or they fight a lot.
Is this another example of the accepting nature of the GOP? Referring to the President as "DumBama?" How courteous and open minded you are.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to your own opinion. You are not entitled to your own facts.
That's the problem, man made GW is nothing but opinions. There are no facts. All we really can do is post the opinions of scientists on our side against yours. To say your side only counts is what we claim ridiculous. Maybe somebody on our side believes this is the beginning of the Rapture. No proof, only an opinion. So do we all get down on our knees and pray for forgiveness?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney can't pay a few more percentage points of tax. That wouldn't be "fair." Instead, let's balance the budget on the backs of out veterans. What have they done to earn some help? How many jobs have they created?
Oh, is that what you think the Republicans are going to balance the budget on? How so?

What I propose is a federal consumption tax. Five cents for every dollar spent. That five cents will go directly towards the debt until it is in a manageable range. There. Everybody pays--not just 53% of our country.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem, man made GW is nothing but opinions. There are no facts. All we really can do is post the opinions of scientists on our side against yours. To say your side only counts is what we claim ridiculous. Maybe somebody on our side believes this is the beginning of the Rapture. No proof, only an opinion. So do we all get down on our knees and pray for forgiveness?
Of course not because that would be stupid. Just like reviewing science based on one's political beliefs is stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is that what you think the Republicans are going to balance the budget on? How so?
What I propose is a federal consumption tax. Five cents for every dollar spent. That five cents will go directly towards the debt until it is in a manageable range. There. Everybody pays--not just 53% of our country.
Wait a minute. That is a tax increase. A minute ago you said you would balance the budget and reduce the debt without raising taxes. That didn't take long.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not because that would be stupid. Just like reviewing science based on one's political beliefs is stupid.
I see. So what you are saying is that it would be stupid to act on the theory of Rapture but not the theory of global warming. What's the difference?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. That is a tax increase. A minute ago you said you would balance the budget and reduce the debt without raising taxes. That didn't take long.
I also said we need to rid our governments of liberals first which won't likely happen. A consumption tax would be a half-way meeting point. Democrats get new taxes, and Republicans don't place those new taxes on those of us who pay the most taxes--the top 10%. Of course I understand that there is no negotiations with Democrats. It's either their way or no way.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate scientists warned us that we were having a negative impact on our global weather...followed by? How absurd of them to correctly predict the exact things we are seeing in our weather right now. Any particular reason why the exact same, and I'm not talking same views, I mean exact same people, who refuted secong hand smoking, are also the same people who refuted global warming? How'd did that second hand smoke thing turn out? Was it all just some liberal ploy? I mean it's easy to see how us "liberals" directly gain from going with what the expert scientists tell us. Now before you get crazy with claiming how much the left has made from alternative energy or how Gore tricked us all to get rich, be sure to butt those numbers right next to what the oil companies that refuted global warming make in a year. Also, wonder why conservatives were taking such bold stands on global weather trends a decade before Gore said a word about? You know. Right at the same time the oil industry was spending millions to cover up the facts and to refute global warming? Wonder why those two things happened at the same time? Some commie liberal scheme, I'm sure. Nothing to do with who is directly paying every conservative tea bagger in politics right now. Nothing to do with why Bush deregulated the energy industry industry, I'm sure.

Now post me some links about politicians and the oceans not rising and I'll post you links to satellite images of our ice caps melting or how the carbon levels on our planet skyrocketed and continued to climb at the start of the industrial age. You people need to stick to the cold hard facts you hold dearly. Like talking snakes and dead people getting up and walking around.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I also said we need to rid our governments of liberals first which won't likely happen. A consumption tax would be a half-way meeting point. Democrats get new taxes, and Republicans don't place those new taxes on those of us who pay the most taxes--the top 10%. Of course I understand that there is no negotiations with Democrats. It's either their way or no way.
So you are the top 10%? You said "us", followed by the top 10%. I guess, considering how stupid someone would have to be to support an agenda that only benefits the top 10%, you are all the top 10%. That's why you all make so much sense in how you vote.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. So what you are saying is that it would be stupid to act on the theory of Rapture but not the theory of global warming. What's the difference?
On is science based on objective fact, the other is a fairy tale. That needed said?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Right there. Right there is why this country is so f'd up right now. Read that over and over again. The "theory of rapture". Again...wow. I know. I know. I hate God. Surely it couldn't be that I hate nutballs who call fables science and who whore out religion for poltical agendas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, not true. The GOP was offered 10 bucks in spending cuts for every 1 dollar in increased taxes and the GOP said "no." You really are making things up now.

You still haven't said what you were going to cut from the budget to balance it without revenue increases.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
On is science based on objective fact, the other is a fairy tale. That needed said?
If that's what you want to call it, then they are both fairy tales.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are the top 10%? You said "us", followed by the top 10%. I guess, considering how stupid someone would have to be to support an agenda that only benefits the top 10%, you are all the top 10%. That's why you all make so much sense in how you vote.
Oh geeze, these public school people. Us...... as in all of us here in the United States.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Why is it that the GOP maintains that we can balance our budget without raising revenue but will never be specific about where they are going to cut the 1.295 Trillion dollars necessary to do so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingston Discussions

Search the Kingston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rayand Renoylds (Aug '12) 15 hr ummm 5
pub (Jun '13) 15 hr Doris 2
Hocking County prosecutor says coroner not doin... 23 hr myopinion 1
Big pine Thu big bud logan 7
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Thu not 2,214
knocked up again Wed chainsaw 24
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••