fred

Lacon, IL

#1 Apr 7, 2010
http://www.pjstar.com/news/x998210111/Pekin-m...
Anyone know this son of a b itch.
Dont know him

Peninsula, OH

#2 Apr 8, 2010
I dont know him but here is his address...

1428 ANN ELIZA
P-town

Pekin, IL

#3 Apr 13, 2010
That is the guy that use to work at Quick Pic on Derby.
fred

Lacon, IL

#4 Apr 16, 2010
I don't thin it's the same guy but I didn't know him very well, he was a casual acquaintance of mine and I know he was an airline pilot. That's not to say he couldn't have had a part-time job at the quick pic.
Sickened

Lacon, IL

#5 Apr 25, 2010
His name of course in Frank Shue, yes he worked at Quick Pic, along with the Marathon on Broadway. He wasnt a Airline Pilot, he was in the AirForce and was a boom operator on a fueling plane. He also worked for the Secretary of State Police for 16 years.
fred

Lacon, IL

#6 Apr 26, 2010
thanks for clearing it up I knew it was the airline business.This guy used to be a scout leader too which really makes me think.
cooter

Goshen, IN

#7 May 23, 2010
this guy is a iece of shit he workrd at both marathon and quik pik but i know him from servpro we worked around all sorts of kids but what got me is when we past a little girl on a bike she was maybe 11 he told me and another guy she will look good in a few years it blow me a way i hope this guy is put away for a long time he is a spook
riley

United States

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Its funny ina way, not for the child that was involved, but he talk so much s*** about me when I got busted for growing mushrooms that never hurt anybody and he's the 1 in prison for molesting some poor little kid. I work with him all the time at SERVPRO and I always told them that there was something wrong with Frank. but Jason Fletcher and is faget half eard dad Larry always liked Frank. because he was there Little Snitch. I've done some bad stuff in my life but none of it all together equals what Frank did!
Dino

Peoria, IL

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Nail his nuts to a log and roll him down a hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingston Mines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) 3 hr taz 51
wat do u think of arbys in that town (Dec '12) 5 hr jaredthefatlesbian 2
INGERSOLL Middle School Hosts CULT PROPAGANDISTS Mar 31 Lindsay 3
Bye Bye druggies Mar 27 Fryer 2
Review: Winpak Heat Seal Corp (Jun '13) Mar '15 wayasmommy 2
Wade Bonk/ Randy Deskin (Sep '09) Jan '15 silent hill 696
sandra kay white/folsom (Sep '14) Jan '15 Mike_johnson 2
More from around the web

Kingston Mines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE