Freedom Fellowship Church on Sullivan

Freedom Fellowship Church on Sullivan

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Curious

Brevard, NC

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone know anything about the pastor and people who go there?
Curious

Brevard, NC

#3 Nov 11, 2012
Oh believe me I have and definitely don't care to go back! No need to start heathen comments. A person's true nature always shows in the end.
fthatchurch

Portage, MI

#4 Nov 11, 2012
Aunt Esther Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you even think about startin' a bunch of heathen comments and rumors about this church. If you want to know somethin' about 'em, just go by there and meet 'em in person.
excuse you....who da he.. do you think you ate??? f..k that church! thete all Hippocrates ..child molesters..hos..fagalos
.ect...
John holmes

Portage, MI

#5 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Don't you even think about startin' a bunch of heathen comments and rumors about this church. If you want to know somethin' about 'em, just go by there and meet 'em in person.
oh aunt easter..yoy sound like you need some of my 13 inches in your backdoor. bet you'd love it
beady-eyed

Portage, MI

#7 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
You beady-eyed heathen idjit. "Hippocrates" was a Greek physician. The correct word that exceeds your kindergarten vocabulary is "hypocrites".
beady-eyed....hmmm what are you 90? heathen...BLAHAHA ima devil....and who gives a dam that I miss spelled a woed???? not like im talking to anyone of substance! just an old self empowerd religious douche....go f..k yourself you dried up mummy
rappist

Portage, MI

#9 Nov 11, 2012
you dumb ho..I misspelled on purpose! your more worried about someones grammer than if your old a.. is going to die in your sleep! go slit your wrist!
juda

Portage, MI

#11 Nov 12, 2012
<quoted text>
The correct spelling is "grammar" not "grammer". Instead of "your" it's supposed to be "you're" which is short for "you sre". Stop embarrASSing yourself and just stick with your evil 4-letter potty mouth words.
omfg!!! f,,k your grammar check. and f,,k you! do you sit when a websters crammed up that nasty old gash 24-7? back to the subject! that church is a pathetic joke!
uncle fester long shank

Portage, MI

#12 Nov 12, 2012
o ant easter kureck mee! paleez!! doo mee doo mee tak ur dentchurs owt furst anda leet mee sea u guum mi bigo cocko
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Aunt Esther, you have to remember that this guy only has a middle school education. When you back him up all he can do is revert to 4 letter words. Absolutely no morals
manynames

United States

#16 Nov 13, 2012
o yes! satan took my soul! prais jesus! blasphemy! blasphemy! " o lord..cut from thy mouth my venomous toung" praise jesus! BLAHAHA funny! why do Christians think if you don't believe in THERE god were going. to there hell? newsflash!!! if we don't believe in YOUR god we don't believe in YOUR hell! so say what you want..believe what yoy want..and ill do the same..
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2012
The proper word is THEIR not THERE. I'm sure you knew that and was just seeing if the grammar police had their eyes open. I'm still betting that you barely finished middle school.
satinosatan

United States

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Wazzup wrote:
The proper word is THEIR not THERE. I'm sure you knew that and was just seeing if the grammar police had their eyes open. I'm still betting that you barely finished middle school.
why yes I did! thank you. I knew it wouldn't take much for the dorks to reply. blahaha

Since: Apr 13

Troy, NC

#19 May 17, 2013
You know i have to say. I think its an awsome church. Yes people of all backgrounds go there, so what.God forgives people so they have to find his word somewhere. Most churches wouldnt let people in that has such bad backgrounds at least Roy Lane loves and accepts everyone that walks through the door like Jesus would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
floods 27 min Caitlyn Jenner 2
Big boom in town 29 min Caitlyn Jenner 22
Does size matter??? 35 min Caitlyn Jenner 50
Jimmy swafford aka dj jimmie...aka dealer 8 hr Caitlyn Jenner 18
pain clinics 8 hr Caitlyn Jenner 3
Bigger boom 14 hr julie 3
Kim Kardashian Superstar 21 hr Kim Kardashian Su... 3

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance