huh

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Mar 15, 2010
the best ever
actually

Nashville, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2010
joe gongs?

there is a place in roanoke that i used to go to years ago off electric ave that was terrific.

but in kingport joe gongs is only the best it will ever get. there. in kingsport.

thats about it.
huh wrote:
the best ever
FreakyDeaky

Arlington, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Joe Gong's in Kingsport went out of business in 1995
there you have it

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2010
yeah that just about the last time i ever ate there.
FreakyDeaky wrote:
Joe Gong's in Kingsport went out of business in 1995
FreakyDeaky

Cleveland, TN

#5 Mar 18, 2010
I was actually the last white waitress they had lol
huh

Roanoke, VA

#6 Mar 29, 2010
freakydeaky was a looker back then i bet she still knows how to pour the sweet tea!! the food was great and she was a joy to watch....
huh

Roanoke, VA

#7 Mar 29, 2010
i need a refill
FreakyDeaky

Cleveland, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2010
oh BACK THEN? LOL *sigh* yeah i was, that was one husband and 3 kids ago
FreakyDeaky

Cleveland, TN

#9 Mar 29, 2010
so i assume you were one of my regulars?
Steve

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2010
Can you tell me if there is a resturant in Kingsport that still serves the #8 BBQ Chicken that was on the menu??? My wife and I ate there the last day they were open and it broke my heart. They gave me the recipe for the sweet sauce that was in the squirt bottles you all had and it was delicous on the #8. Lost the recipe before I got home. I would love to have that recipe back and the recipe for the bbq chicken. We thought the resturant on Stone Drive was still open and drove 4 hours to get the BBQ chicken and they have closed it and something else is there. Can you help me out on the #8 and sauce. Or a phone number.
huh

Salem, VA

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Hi freaky..i wish it was still open so i could see you. U still got that hubby? Anxiously waiting..
FreakyDeaky

Arlington, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2010
Steve...i know what you're talking about and I don't know of anywhere to get the BBQ chicken. I do know they made the gravy with an oyster sauce but I don't know what it was mixed with. Once I went to Ming Garden and they had it there, you might try that.
Huh...no I'm no longer married LOL Divorced since 2003....who are you??? I'd probably remember you
huh

Salem, VA

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Freaky...I was a young man with a crush back then..I'm sure I wouldn't be remembered. Hope all is well with you :)
sickandtired

Arlington, TN

#14 Apr 9, 2010
You never know LOL I do remember one guy that gave me his phone number on the back of his fortune...I can honestly say that's the only time i knew any of my customers were interested lol
huh

Roanoke, VA

#15 Apr 12, 2010
i should have thought of that...did u call him?
huh

Roanoke, VA

#16 Apr 13, 2010
freakydeaky turned into sickandtired??
FreakyDeaky

Arlington, TN

#17 Apr 13, 2010
Sorry lol wrong name lol No i never did call him....i was seeing my husband at that point.
huh

Roanoke, VA

#18 Apr 15, 2010
i wish you had been seeing me..he was lucky..wonder why he couldn't keep you happy? pretty..good personality and FREAKYDEAKY..i bet he is still kicking himself over letting you slip through his fingers...but who am i to talk..i should have spoken up when i had the chance. I am the one kicking myself!!
FreakyDeaky

Arlington, TN

#19 Apr 16, 2010
He was abusive
FreakyDeaky

Arlington, TN

#20 Apr 16, 2010
Why dont you give me your email address so we can catch up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1992 Kingsport gals i knew from the past.A fon... (Oct '13) 28 min Don 12
Cash express Lady 1 hr cash 2 you 5
Mike L 7 hr Donald Duck 8
Ladies in Kingsport 10 hr Salvator Mundi 1
Boones Creek Triple Murder 11 hr Unknown 9
Zach Gardner Link To Triple Murder Victims 14 hr Betty Diamond 9
Eastman Safety Concerns Mon Talleyho 20

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance