A place for Bisexual and gay men to h...

A place for Bisexual and gay men to hang out?

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gay men

Gate City, VA

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Lets establish some place for the bi and gays to hang out and enjoy each others company.
Britny

Richlands, VA

#2 Apr 19, 2011
Go to the club called New Beginnings. It's in Johnson City and its a gay club. There are alot of gay men and lesbians there. They do drag shows there too that are also really fun to watch
rainbow

Ronda, NC

#3 Apr 20, 2011
How about they hang out under a big oak tree??
christian

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2011
Um how about church!
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Apr 21, 2011
christian wrote:
Um how about church!
Church?
they say

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 21, 2011
go to craig clark's house in hawkins county. his # is in the book.
damn

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 22, 2011
theres a guy named jocko who works at able printing in downtown kingsport. he is bi and might like to introduce you to the wife. he is very non commital. he likes to meet new guys often.
ticker45

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 1, 2011
I KNOW WHERE GAYS CAN HANG OUT, IT'S A PLACE A LITTLE SOUTH OF HERE CALLED........ HELL!!!

“Smart.Beautiful. Blonde :D”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 May 2, 2011
ticker45 wrote:
I KNOW WHERE GAYS CAN HANG OUT, IT'S A PLACE A LITTLE SOUTH OF HERE CALLED........ HELL!!!
Yes! All the gay people can hang out in hell, while the rest of you judgemental, stone casting, hypocritical Christians can look down from heaven and point your fingers and laugh!

Lmfao...
Mrkennedy

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 2, 2011
Marcums Pharmacy in Kingsport. Bathroom in the back is in private area where no one sees who is in with you.
wtf

Blountville, TN

#13 May 3, 2011
How about hangout where you want? Segregating yourself means your ashamed of your decisions and if your ashamed then maybe you should reevaluate the decisions your making to begin with. Just because people don’t agree with you doesn’t mean they cant turn their head….I do!
citizen

Sanford, NC

#14 May 24, 2011
Far away from here. How about all you go to Iran. I'm sure they will welcome you.
Well

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 27, 2011
Florida is real nice this time of year. You ALL could take a bus.
Fed Up-------

Morristown, TN

#16 May 27, 2011
there is a place out west called....SAN FRANSISCO....

Since: May 11

Fremont, CA

#17 Jun 14, 2011
Are you a single? I came across an online community for individual seeking bisexual love. It is
==BiFlirts com==All singles and couples there are seeking bisexual relationships. bisexual is not a problem here, but a great merit to cherish! Upgrade to a gold member to meet hundreds of thousands of bisexual singles!
DISGUSTED

Gate City, VA

#18 Jun 14, 2011
TICKER 45 ..GOOD COMMENT. I GOT A GOOD JOKE FOR YOU .TWO HOMERS IN A HOUSE AND IT CATCHES ON FIRE,WHICH ONE GETS OUT FIRST? THE ONE ON BOTTOM CAUSE HES ALREADY GOT HIS SHIT PACKED. HA HA HA
jo bil walton

Gate City, VA

#19 Jun 14, 2011
ITS GETTIN SO, A MAN CANT EVEN CUT A FART IN PUBLIC ANYMORE FOR FEAR SOME FUDGE PACKIN HOMO WILL SMELL SHIT ,GET SEXUALY EXCITED,AND ASS RAPE SOMEONE. YOU SICK FREAKS,GET THE HELL BACK IN THE CLOSET.
Retarded Straight People

Brentwood, TN

#20 Jun 15, 2011
jo bil walton wrote:
ITS GETTIN SO, A MAN CANT EVEN CUT A FART IN PUBLIC ANYMORE FOR FEAR SOME FUDGE PACKIN HOMO WILL SMELL SHIT ,GET SEXUALY EXCITED,AND ASS RAPE SOMEONE. YOU SICK FREAKS,GET THE HELL BACK IN THE CLOSET.

hey stupid your probably so ugly no gay man would get off over you don't flatter yourself with your ignorant crap no homo wants a straight man get it through your stupid head.
jo bil walton

Gate City, VA

#21 Jun 15, 2011
ALL THIS,FROM SOMEONE WHO "GETS OFF" BY STICKING HIS PENIS IN A CAVITY FILLED WITH SHIT ,AND EJACULATES? AND YOU CALL ME STUPID AND UGLY ??? BE WHAT YOU WILL,BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD,GET BACK IN THE CLOSET,PACK SOME FUDGE,AND SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SICKO.
Shadow Blade

Brentwood, TN

#22 Jun 15, 2011
I misspelled wouldn't stupid computer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wet Nurse 54 min Kim Kardashian 1
Adulation BINGO 1 hr Johny Ringo 7
I walk with a Slemp 2 hr I know dats right 2
Greg Slemp (Nov '14) 12 hr rebel bird 126
When trust fund boys at South High School 14 hr Born on Watauga S... 8
Pain management in Kingsport 15 hr Need help 1
Donald Trump 16 hr Ms Mama Smiley 5

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance