Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Anybody know Ashley Meeks and what kind of girl she is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Thats what I thought, I've heard alot about her. Don't she work at Long Johns in G.C.?
Uh Huh

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Judged:

I don't really know where she works. I just know some guys in G.C. that talk about her and what she is. I've talked to her a few times myself at Hog and I know she is a rounder!
Welllll

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

I work with her and she's a very nice girl.

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Ashley Meeks is probably the sweetest girl ive meet, she would give you the shirt of her back. and i know for a fact she hasnt been around, bc i see her come home every night alone, yea she goes to the hog and hangs with her friends but she comes home EVERY night alone. stick with what you know and apparently you dont know nothing about her.

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

hunny and she def aint a rounder. whatever the fuck that means and i know she dont talk to nobody but her friends there, she aint there to make friends just hang out with her old ones... so dont talk shit unless u know. and no she only knows and talks to one guy from GC and its her best friend
chris

New Derry, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

That girl's just adorable.
Welllll

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, you should get to know somebody before you go judging them and saying shit. If anyone has a problem with it, well we can just settle it like men.
Youhavegottobeki dding

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

MyBusiness2 wrote:
Anybody know Ashley Meeks and what kind of girl she is?
Seriously? You have got to be the biggest TROLL I have yet to see on this forum. You really must have no life to be trying to start drama. You posted in GC as well. Do us all a favor and keep your drama to yourself .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Youhavegottobekidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You have got to be the biggest TROLL I have yet to see on this forum. You really must have no life to be trying to start drama. You posted in GC as well. Do us all a favor and keep your drama to yourself .
What the hell is a Troll not that I really care because you have no room to talk, if this is such a "drama site" then why the hell are you on here unless you like drama to. For you Tiffany who are you talking about is Ashleys best friend from G.C. James or Jordan? If your saying James is her best friend crazy as hell. He can't stand her and is def. not her best friend, he knows what she is thats why he left her. So you all can kiss my ass cause I know Ashley personally and alot of friends know her and we all know what trash she is!!
Youhavegottobeki dding

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

So why the f*ck would you ask what kind of person she is if you already *assume* you know her? You are a scumbag, and a sad excuse for a person. I don't even know this girl, but shit like this is absolutely pathetic. It just shows that you don't have the guts to say anything to her face, so you go and trash her on Topix. PATHETIC.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

So why the f*ck would you ask what kind of person she is if you already *assume* you know her? You are a scumbag, and a sad excuse for a person. I don't even know this girl, but shit like this is absolutely pathetic. It just shows that you don't have the guts to say anything to her face, so you go and trash her on Topix. PATHETIC.
To youhavegottobekidding why don't you mind your own damn business, nobody yanked your chain to reply so you just go screw yourself. This Topic has nothing to do with you and if you don't know Ashley shut your stupid freakin mouth because you don't know what kind of girl she is and have no clue what you are talking about. You get on here trying to bash me and judge what kind of person I am and talk about my Topix post, when you can get on here an talk trash about someone or start a Topic and it's just fine???? Keep your two cents away from where it don't belong when you have no clue what is going on!! I do personally know Ashley and I know what i'm talking about just want everyone else to know what kind of girl she is before she pulls the wool over theres eyes to!!
Youhavegottobeki dding

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

MyBusiness2 wrote:
<quoted text>
To youhavegottobekidding why don't you mind your own damn business, nobody yanked your chain to reply so you just go screw yourself. This Topic has nothing to do with you and if you don't know Ashley shut your stupid freakin mouth because you don't know what kind of girl she is and have no clue what you are talking about. You get on here trying to bash me and judge what kind of person I am and talk about my Topix post, when you can get on here an talk trash about someone or start a Topic and it's just fine???? Keep your two cents away from where it don't belong when you have no clue what is going on!! I do personally know Ashley and I know what i'm talking about just want everyone else to know what kind of girl she is before she pulls the wool over theres eyes to!!
First off, YOU posted this on a PUBLIC forum. Therefore, I have as much right to comment as you had to post. Second, I am posting to you, you are here to "defend" yourself. She is not. Third, you ASKED what kind of girl she was, meaning you were only looking to start drama. How about you grow a set and address this girl to her face, instead of online. This shows that you are a coward. Also, you just said "shut your stupid freakin mouth" so it is safe to assume that you are in the 12-16 year age range. So yeah, did she steal your boyfriend? You poor thing./sarcasm. In conclusion, my two cents is just as welcome here as your petty drama is. Please do us all a favor, and grow up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

<quoted text>
First off, YOU posted this on a PUBLIC forum. Therefore, I have as much right to comment as you had to post. Second, I am posting to you, you are here to "defend" yourself. She is not. Third, you ASKED what kind of girl she was, meaning you were only looking to start drama. How about you grow a set and address this girl to her face, instead of online. This shows that you are a coward. Also, you just said "shut your stupid freakin mouth" so it is safe to assume that you are in the 12-16 year age range. So yeah, did she steal your boyfriend? You poor thing./sarcasm. In conclusion, my two cents is just as welcome here as your petty drama is. Please do us all a favor, and grow up.
Well first dick wad I am not 12-16 year old range and if I had to grow a set that would mean Ashley wouldn't be stealing my boyfriend because i'm a guy dick head!! not a girl. You are right this is a public forum so take on in the ass I can post whatever I want and I can handle this situation and damn way I please. It's none of your damn business if I post on here or confront her face to face! So post whatever kind of shit you want I could care less because I don't know you and you don't know Ashley! So therefore you have No freakin clue. I just want people to know what she is, she dated my buddy James Jones and I just hate that he wasted the time he did with Ashley but thankfully he found out what kind of trash she was, and that he is back with his girl Amanda! Ashley just needs to back off and quit trying to inner fear with James life and let him live it with Amanda. It is over between Ashley and James she might as well accept it. Ashley is a whore and thats all she will ever be, she should have known that a good guy like James wasn't gonna stick around while she was out whoring around. James would never be with trash like Ashley!
Youhavegottobeki dding

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

MyBusiness2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first dick wad I am not 12-16 year old range and if I had to grow a set that would mean Ashley wouldn't be stealing my boyfriend because i'm a guy dick head!! not a girl. You are right this is a public forum so take on in the ass I can post whatever I want and I can handle this situation and damn way I please. It's none of your damn business if I post on here or confront her face to face! So post whatever kind of shit you want I could care less because I don't know you and you don't know Ashley! So therefore you have No freakin clue. I just want people to know what she is, she dated my buddy James Jones and I just hate that he wasted the time he did with Ashley but thankfully he found out what kind of trash she was, and that he is back with his girl Amanda! Ashley just needs to back off and quit trying to inner fear with James life and let him live it with Amanda. It is over between Ashley and James she might as well accept it. Ashley is a whore and thats all she will ever be, she should have known that a good guy like James wasn't gonna stick around while she was out whoring around. James would never be with trash like Ashley!
So sorry, 17 then? Seriously. Ya put it on TOPIX, it's everyone's business, dipshit. You have NO room to call people trash. And from the sound of it, I saw nothing about how this story had anything to do with you either. Now aren't we just the little hypocrite, hmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Kingsport Forum right now

Search the Kingsport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chasity 4 min Hurley 10
Tony Shipley 8 min Hubbard 9
Alicia Mumpower 10 min Ron 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr goat 140,899
Cookout in Kingsport 9 hr chippah 26
gays 10 hr BlondeBlueJesus 26
Drug testing for the poor 15 hr Truthiness 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••