Police arrest 11 in Oxycodone Drug Ring

Police arrest 11 in Oxycodone Drug Ring

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

About Time

United States

#1 Oct 10, 2009
I saw in the October 9, edition of the Johnson City Press, that the police have started a drug round up of people bringing pills from Florida to the Tri Cities. Some of the people were charged with violation of the Tennessee Doctor Shopping Laws!!!!! Didn't know there was such a thing.
sure is

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2009
doctor shop and go to jail; it's a felony. if you see a doctor and do not discuss that you have seen another one for the same condition, you go to jail. the "intent" is to keep people from getting 2 prescriptions for the same ailment. but, not being careful, a "non-drug seeker" can get caught up and charged with a crime.

if one doctor says "you dont need pain meds for your broke leg" and you go to another doctor or ER a few days later and get meds, without informing them you have been denied meds from the first quack, you are a felon.....
happy

Dalton, GA

#3 Apr 12, 2011
shoot em all
Jmac

Church Hill, VA

#4 Nov 25, 2014
Some are so dumb!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you are a lardass from Southwest Va 1 hr Collins 34
Mafair umc snobs 1 hr Born on Watauga St 2
OK Hillbillies 3 hr GKP 11
Collins yearning for lover 7 hr Mountain Man 3
Scott Floyd POS snitch 13 hr Caitlyn Jenner 11
why do blacks,,,? 16 hr kim kardashian 1
Places to Ouija 16 hr kim kardashian 2

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance