Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Looks like their star player lost in virginia. They're quickly losing seats because they are too extreme andnever actually accomplished any policy changes. All they ever did was hold up progress and cause govt shutdowns. Praise god they're leaving, maybe now we can get this country back on track! And if you voted for them you're a teatard.
the obammy whammy

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

News this awesome needed to be said twice.
Hallelujah

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

Yes,mthe freak show lost . What a 200 year backward glance at stupidity was Crookenelli. I can now understand the Salem witch hunt thing. Now, I'm putting this in here now to make a copy of it and put it in my notebook that I've done before to show later.

Today is NOVEMBER 7, 2103

I ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE THAT KEN CUCCINELLI OS SOME SORT OF SERIOUS SEXUAL DEVIANT.

LIBERTY UNIVERSITY IS A CULT FAR MORE EXTREME THAN SCIENTOLOGY.
fornsworth

Cana, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2013

agree
the obammy whammy

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Where's all the smack talking conservatards now? Oddly silent in this thread.
Voltage

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Yeah, where's all the transvaginal sick cult members form Liberty Iniversity now. MFers.

You've lost the governor, the attorney general and the president.

Try and do like watermellon head Ron Ramsey is trying and do away with boting. Make it a law that the sick little senators appoint the attorney general and federal senators.

There's some constitution and democracy for you eh?

Hey , maybe you sickos could make somebody cram something into their ass before they can enter a voting booth.

You Jerry Falwell Freakshows .....

The tea party is dead. Domestic terrorist. Half of them are heading for prison and the other half ought to be.

Pancreatic cancer would be more fitting
the obammy whammy

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Still no response from the conservaturds on here. Too bad they're not this quiet in the voting booth and in congress. We could really get things done if they were.
Don Listwood

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Sarah Palin can see Russia from her front porch and doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is.

Michelle Bachmann and her bisexual husband took advantage of a farm bill that they voted against . Now she's in trouble for using campaign funds to bribe Christian state senators in red states.

John McCain wrecked 6 naval airplanes, one of which killed 23 sailors, gave information to the enemy while a prisoner of war.

Rick Perry couldn't remember what three government departments he would shut down, oops!

Ron Ramsey says things that are almost word for word quotes from one Adolph Hitler.

A conservative woman shows absolutely zero feminine attractive qualities.

Look up quotes from Hitler and it will sound exactly like the tea party platform.

Going to church in a red state means nothing. They are more Hate Clubs than Churches. Hitler never missed church.

Although both Hitler and the tea party constantly talk about morals, most of them are sexual deviants.

Paul Ryan will be cursed by God within months and begin to lose family members to illness.

Liberty University is a cult.

Jerry Falwell was a glutton and a cult leader.

Billy Graham senior has a personal relationship with Christ. His son has a personal relationship with satan.

Ken Cuccenelli is a complete freak show and a sexual deviant and he tried to help a large corporation rip off the people in his own state and still almost got elected. There isn't a lower form of life, except Ron Ramsey .

Merry Christmas and God Bless this wonderful country of ours.
Busy Bee

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

McCain was known as "steak and salad" among the other prisoners of war he was held with.

He had a cot instead of a piece of cold damp concrete as a bed and was fed real meals instead of moldy rice with maybe some rat shit on fridays like the rest of the prisoners.
Liberty defined

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

It's funny that you are still under this illusion that there is a difference in the 2 parties. Both parties endorse the endless wars. Both parties support the welfare state. Both love the federal reserve who print money out of thin air. Republicans are big government spenders just like democrats. Why aren't people more concerned over the NSA spying on American citizens? The president signs kill orders every day. Innocent people are getting killed by drone attacks all over the world. Obamacare is gonna destroy the middle class. I know because my health insurance doubled this year. And you want to brag about your insane gang defeated some other insane gang in a vote? People need to wake up and stop watching msnbc and fox for your news. Mainstream news is dead. There are plenty of great news station on the Internet. I do love to read people on here quoting talking points from 5 years ago. Why not discuss how the democrats started the Kkk? Wake up people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Kingsport Forum right now

Search the Kingsport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BOiaF 140,755
Toyota of Kingsport service dept 16 min No Kidding 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WTH 8,944
gays 5 hr Kim Kardashian 19
customer gas services 5 hr kim toyota 2
bill ball moving company 6 hr Irishlass 4
wkpt tv news 6 hr kim toyota 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsport Jobs

•••