You people are sooooo ignorant

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Trollope

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jan 2, 2013
I think you people are sooooo ignorant. You don't even know sophisticated commentary when you see it. Please don't hate me, just because I'm more in tune with the finer side of life than some of you are, and most of you definitely. The other eve, I was watching an interesting program on Bravo and it occurred to me that a lot of you local people would not really appreciate it. At least to a proper level of proper appreciation. Sometimes it's so hard having to continually "dumb it down" just to publicly express one's well-thought-out thoughts with such a backwards populace. Well, "poop," I say. "Poop on you all!!"
Bad juju

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
You sure have made some comments that reflect otherwise. Tell us more about yourself. Education level and from where? What are your yearly earnings ? What exactly entitled you to just assume you're so much more intelligent than all the other posters ? I am intrigued. Has the state school system ever contacted your parents to inform them of your consistently high tcap scores and requested permission to test your IQ? That's what they do when someone is 'gifted'. That's what the state describes you as if you test 126 or above IQ. But I guess you know that.
Trollope -The real one-

Duffield, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2013
I'm getting my own spinoff threads now? This is hilarious!

Bravo Kingsport Trollope!*High Five*
Trollope-A-Dope

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Bad juju wrote:
You sure have made some comments that reflect otherwise. Tell us more about yourself. Education level and from where? What are your yearly earnings ? What exactly entitled you to just assume you're so much more intelligent than all the other posters ? I am intrigued. Has the state school system ever contacted your parents to inform them of your consistently high tcap scores and requested permission to test your IQ? That's what they do when someone is 'gifted'. That's what the state describes you as if you test 126 or above IQ. But I guess you know that.
Ya know, your ill-chosen user name has left you wide open for an antisemetic retort. Nah nah nah!
bull

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Trollope wrote:
I think you people are sooooo ignorant. You don't even know sophisticated commentary when you see it. Please don't hate me, just because I'm more in tune with the finer side of life than some of you are, and most of you definitely. The other eve, I was watching an interesting program on Bravo and it occurred to me that a lot of you local people would not really appreciate it. At least to a proper level of proper appreciation. Sometimes it's so hard having to continually "dumb it down" just to publicly express one's well-thought-out thoughts with such a backwards populace. Well, "poop," I say. "Poop on you all!!"
The fact that you are watching Bravo means that you are gay or female. You can't be too bright either way.
Bad juju

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 3, 2013
Yep not really bright that's what I thought.
Trollope

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that you are watching Bravo means that you are gay or female. You can't be too bright either way.
Listen, fella. Smarting off like that could get ya pinched. And I mean hard, too!
Trollope

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Bad juju wrote:
Yep not really bright that's what I thought.
Well! I assumed you'd be BRIGHT enough to "get" my clever little joke. This only goes to prove the facts as delivered in my original post. One should never underestimate the number of dullards out there in Topixland. Ta-ta!
Trollope 1 and only

Duffield, VA

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Looks like my name got hijacked by Wazzup or some equally unfunny broham that posts on this site.
Wazzup

Duffield, VA

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Trollope wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, fella. Smarting off like that could get ya pinched. And I mean hard, too!
You started a sentence off with AND. THAT'S NOT PROPER GRAMMAR! You're such an idiot and I'm so mad I'm gonna argue with you even though you're trolling for a reaction! IDIOT!
Wazzup

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
I'm the biggest IDIOT on Topix. I just dropped a load in my pants. Wheeeeeewwww!
Jenkinsizbetta

Duffield, VA

#12 Jan 3, 2013
U guys sum dum gate city hix go bak 2 ur momas basment u dumass hiks
Wazzups Broski

Duffield, VA

#13 Jan 3, 2013
Wazzup wrote:
I'm the biggest IDIOT on Topix. I just dropped a load in my pants. Wheeeeeewwww!
Wazzup Wazzup? You still be patrolling the threads for anybody who makes grammatical mistakes?
Wazzup

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
I give up. I now admit that Trollope is my superior. All hail Trollope the Great!
Trollope the Great

Duffield, VA

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Wazzup wrote:
I give up. I now admit that Trollope is my superior. All hail Trollope the Great!
You know it bruh.

Ahem... Excuse me, "bro". I don't want Wazzup to have a bad grammar induced seizure.
bull

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Trollope wrote:
<quoted text>
I just insulted over half the population of topix users. HA!!!
Trollope

Kingsport, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>I just insulted over half the population of topix users. HA!!!
Hmmmmm... Since "bull" is you're first name, I'd fancy you're last name is "$hit". Am I correct, Mr. B.S.?
Trollope

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jan 3, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>I just insulted over half the population of topix users. HA!!!
This phone causes so many typos. I meant to write "YOUR"
bull

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jan 3, 2013
Nope just Bull. Don't mess with the bull little girl.
Wazzup

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2013
I made 4 posts on this thread....huh? Looks like somebody wants to walk in my shoes. By the way imposter, I'm glad you are working on your spelling. Now everyone won't think that you are a dolt! Well not everyone...DOLT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obygn 12 min veterean 3
Haunted houses 7 hr Jojo 24
Deric Tompson/maroon suburban 12 hr Pdiddy 3
New epidemic 14 hr Real truth 22
Review: HD Motors (Mar '13) Oct 28 insured 102
Does anyone know Vanessa Brice (Jul '09) Oct 28 kim kardashian 10
hot wife, cuckold, sharing Kingsport Oct 28 kim kardashian 2
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport People Search