spilt milk

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2012
It's a shame that "Isrealoverofg" has to stoop so low, making hate-filled remarks and ignorant comments toward those of us who, as she put it, "look like Obama". The sweeping generalizations regarding "our" EBT cards and how we will be the first to "break in" when they cease to exist show her true negative feelings toward all American's with dark-colored skin. I find it shocking that in 2012 someone would put those antiquated, stereotypical and degrading remarks on a public website in an attempt to ridicule and humiliate another human being based solely on the color of their skin. Your suggestion that we will be forced to resort to a life of crime in order to survive is absurd at best!

Your implication that everyone who "looks like Obama" is less than intelligent and voted for him based solely on the color of his skin is laughable! In one post you managed to insult every dark-skinned American by suggesting we're all poor and must use food stamps. You then predict the President will make the EBT program "dry up" and we Obama-look-alike's will be the "first to break in" (to what, you don't say). In your opinion, we're basically dumb, poor and shiftless and we'll steal anything we need in order to survive.

Wow! Thank you, "Isrealoverofg" for sharing your ignorant and malicious thoughts with us all in the forum, "Whats the best thing about Kingsport? The worst?". You have now removed any doubt anyone might have had regarding your intelligence. Kudos to you!

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
spilt milk wrote:
It's a shame that "Isrealoverofg" has to stoop so low, making hate-filled remarks and ignorant comments toward those of us who, as she put it, "look like Obama". The sweeping generalizations regarding "our" EBT cards and how we will be the first to "break in" when they cease to exist show her true negative feelings toward all American's with dark-colored skin. I find it shocking that in 2012 someone would put those antiquated, stereotypical and degrading remarks on a public website in an attempt to ridicule and humiliate another human being based solely on the color of their skin. Your suggestion that we will be forced to resort to a life of crime in order to survive is absurd at best!
Your implication that everyone who "looks like Obama" is less than intelligent and voted for him based solely on the color of his skin is laughable! In one post you managed to insult every dark-skinned American by suggesting we're all poor and must use food stamps. You then predict the President will make the EBT program "dry up" and we Obama-look-alike's will be the "first to break in" (to what, you don't say). In your opinion, we're basically dumb, poor and shiftless and we'll steal anything we need in order to survive.
Wow! Thank you, "Isrealoverofg" for sharing your ignorant and malicious thoughts with us all in the forum, "Whats the best thing about Kingsport? The worst?". You have now removed any doubt anyone might have had regarding your intelligence. Kudos to you!
I was quoting Neal Boortz. Let's not touch that EBT card. We will keep working and paying for it ALL!
CHICAGOPRINCE

Portage, MI

#3 Nov 19, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text> I was quoting Neal Boortz. Let's not touch that EBT card. We will keep working and paying for it ALL!
lets get something strait. you threw those racist comments to me and everyone on her of a different ethic background. so..you don't have a right to say sh.t except an apology ..

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 19, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>lets get something strait. you threw those racist comments to me and everyone on her of a different ethic background. so..you don't have a right to say sh.t except an apology ..
NO.....I meant what I said. I am sick of anytime we mention EBT cards and welfare. We are called racist. I will not take it back. You are also on this forum posing as emily.
CHICAGOPRINCE

Portage, MI

#5 Nov 19, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>NO.....I meant what I said. I am sick of anytime we mention EBT cards and welfare. We are called racist. I will not take it back. You are also on this forum posing as emily.
james that just shows your ignorance ..yoyr sir are a racist scum POS! with an EBT card in you wallet
J Phillips

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 19, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE, get your crap straight. israeloverofg is Doris who speaks against anything and everything to get a rise out of people because she is starved for attention.

I am James and I am merely pointing out what a low-life racist pig Doris is. She's talking about EBT cards, yet she's never had a real job. So if she didn't have a husband she'd for sure have an EBT card.

Hey, nothing wrong with EBT. It does a lot of good for a lot of people who would otherwise go hungry.
It should be used as a short-term solution, however.
J Phillips

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 19, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>lets get something strait. you threw those racist comments to me and everyone on her of a different ethic background. so..you don't have a right to say sh.t except an apology ..
Face it...she's (isrealoveroft) crazy!
J Phillips

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 19, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text> I was quoting Neal Boortz. Let's not touch that EBT card. We will keep working and paying for it ALL!
You ain't paid for crap! You don't have a job and never have had one, at least not in the past 20 yrs! So you don't pay, period! Gosh, you're crazy!

Johnson City, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
J Phillips wrote:
<quoted text>You ain't paid for crap! You don't have a job and never have had one, at least not in the past 20 yrs! So you don't pay, period! Gosh, you're crazy!
You are the one that is nuts. Everyone that I know can't stand u. I know who you are , but u do not know me. You have never seen me and u wouldn't recognize me if I walked up to u on the street. Get over it. Dennis Phillips is a W.C. Fields.
CHICAGOPRINCE

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2012
J Phillips wrote:
CHICAGOPRINCE, get your crap straight. israeloverofg is Doris who speaks against anything and everything to get a rise out of people because she is starved for attention.
I am James and I am merely pointing out what a low-life racist pig Doris is. She's talking about EBT cards, yet she's never had a real job. So if she didn't have a husband she'd for sure have an EBT card.
Hey, nothing wrong with EBT. It does a lot of good for a lot of people who would otherwise go hungry.
It should be used as a short-term solution, however.
I do apologize sir. I was caught up in the heat of the moment.the outburst was to the the person named doris..again apologies
CHICAGOPRINCE

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
spilt milk wrote:
AMEN!

Johnson City, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>I do apologize sir. I was caught up in the heat of the moment.the outburst was to the the person named doris..again apologies
There are cyberbullying laws.
JUDA

United States

#14 Nov 26, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>There are cyberbullying laws.
shut up! stick cyberlaw up your rump!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun Fist 42 min TooCute 3
Donald Trump 2 hr Jazzy 1
Why 'Dats' AKA 'Born on Watauga' is a Republica... 6 hr Twisty 8
want a cow? 6 hr Johny Ringo 6
Boyd Holder Jr. is a typical pastor in Kingspor... (May '15) Fri Oh please 23
Boyd Holder allowed to return to Victory Aposto... (Aug '15) Fri Oh please 42
Why cash only at simpson clinic (May '15) Fri kim kardashian 24

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance