So, you gonna let Tony Shitley pick u...

So, you gonna let Tony Shitley pick ur Senator

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Wow

Bluff City, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Keep voting for these Tennessee gang members. Now they are going to save you the trouble of having to vote for your US Senator. They will select one for you. How's that? No more pesky voting.

Tennnessee is already the third poorest state and now it has a SUPER-STUPID majority. Estimates are that at this rate of decay, in 8 years 85% of ALL Tennesseans will believing below the poverty line and the other 15% will be the ultra wealthy.

Keep voting for these guys. That way we won't have anything to eat, but at least there won't be any gay Muslim Marraiges.

Your liberties are disappering one-by-one and you're allowing it. These are Godless men spoken of continuously by Christ and warned of in Revelation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Has The Worst Fast Food? 7 hr kim kardashian 4
Maple Oaks Apartments Kingsport (Mar '13) 7 hr kim kardashian 21
What kind of drug screening does rj corman use 7 hr kim kardashian 3
Kim Kardashian 7 hr kim kardashian 3
really mad at rick hill (Aug '06) 9 hr Wow 166
Walgreens home wreckers 9 hr Hahaha 4
Boyd Holder allowed to return to Victory Aposto... (Aug '15) 9 hr Hahaha 46

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages