Benghazi is another BS Mountain by re...

Benghazi is another BS Mountain by republican thugs

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Patient

Bluff City, TN

#1 May 9, 2013
There were 54 attacks on emissaries during the last Bush era. Did we run around making a murderer out the president? Republicans are absolutely insane. Darryl Issa voted to cut funding for the protection, why not blame HIM for the attacks.

We can't control attacks by terrorists. But we should be able to stop internal terrorists like Issa. What a worthless hunk of crap that lump of shit is. And any republican for that matter. Worthless worms of humanity.

No offense to the worm industry.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 9, 2013
Patient wrote:
There were 54 attacks on emissaries during the last Bush era. Did we run around making a murderer out the president? Republicans are absolutely insane. Darryl Issa voted to cut funding for the protection, why not blame HIM for the attacks.
We can't control attacks by terrorists. But we should be able to stop internal terrorists like Issa. What a worthless hunk of crap that lump of shit is. And any republican for that matter. Worthless worms of humanity.
Dear Patient,
How come you liberals always sound like nasty rotten children, I mean I never seen such angry people. If you don't get your way or if somebody disagrees with you, then you throw a fit like a spoiled child would. There is a old saying, "Never argue with a fool because people might not be able to tell the difference". You my friend are a fool, the President lied to the American people. He tried to blame it on a youtube video, everybody knows it had nothing to do with that video ! Obama is evil, fools like you are just to dumb to realize that. So please take your nasty ass and go crawl under the rock you came from.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 9, 2013
Ps. I think you are more worried about losing your welfare checks and food stamps !!!
God

Mcdonough, GA

#4 May 9, 2013
Patient wrote:
Bush is not the president anymore. Which means that anything which happened during his term is irrelevant. Absolutely irrelvant. Why? BECAUSE THAT WAS 15 YEARS AGO.

Anything that happened under Bush is water under the bridge. Why can't you liberals figure that out? You don't seem me digging up dirty news stories about Harry Truman or Millard Fillmore, do you?

Nobody cares about what is in the past. Get it thru your think skulls you lib tards.

You had your chance. If you had a problem with Bush, then you should have done something about it BACK THEN. You should have written a Letter to the Editor or put a bumper sticker on your car.

But instead of doing that, you wait 15 years later and then try to torture us with all of these Bush conspiracy theories? What are you, a moron?

Obama owns Benghazi. Obama lied and people died. Benghazi was a deliberate attack on America. Obama DID NOT call it a terrorist attack, Obama tried to cover it up. Obama and Hillary were on vacation playing golf when people were being killed by the MUSLIMS.

Obama tried to blame the Benghazi attack on Christians. Obama said that Christians made a video on youtube, the video incited the muslims to violence, and this Christian video was the reason muslims attacked our embassy. Christians did this.

Obama blames christians because Obama is a racist.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 10, 2013
Watch !!!
&fe ature=player_embedded
Truth Trumps

United States

#6 May 10, 2013
Poor little RagRag. His little panties are all in a wad. Ain't that just pathetic?

What else do you expect from some teabagger Beck-bot that has so little imagination, he has to borrow the name of a fictional Viking from a cancelled show on the History Channel.

Shoo fly.
Be gone.
TheHulk

Bluff City, TN

#8 May 11, 2013
Ragnar has his owe in the noise. THE FOX NOISE. I'm glad Benghazi happened . I hope it happens again. Early Issa will have something to talk about, Lindsey graham is a queer and McCain is a war COWARD.... I hate republocans much much worse than terrorists.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 11, 2013
Truth Trumps wrote:
Poor little RagRag. His little panties are all in a wad. Ain't that just pathetic?
What else do you expect from some teabagger Beck-bot that has so little imagination, he has to borrow the name of a fictional Viking from a cancelled show on the History Channel.
Shoo fly.
Be gone.
Lol, that's the best you can come up with !!! You prove how dumb liberals really are, the show is not cancelled. You sound like a spoiled little child, stop crying and grow a pair. You cant even retort with any facts, just some name calling. You are a coward, your daddy is a coward and your mommy is a coward too, lol. You can call me a fly, but you are a RAT !!!
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#10 May 11, 2013
TheHulk wrote:
Ragnar has his owe in the noise. THE FOX NOISE. I'm glad Benghazi happened . I hope it happens again. Early Issa will have something to talk about, Lindsey graham is a queer and McCain is a war COWARD.... I hate republocans much much worse than terrorists.
Lmao, you liberals (progressives) make it to easy to prove how dumb you cowards are !!! Fox news, is owned and operated by a progressive liberal. And John McCain is more liberal the Harry Reid. I am sure you want to see Benghazi happen again, I bet it makes you happy that four Americans got killed. By the way, it is spelled republicans not republocans, lol. You make it way to easy to show how dumb you are !!!
Olde Newes

Elizabethton, TN

#11 May 11, 2013
Nothing to benghazi..... radner seems to think there is but he got his obama the dictator thread wrong so he is wrong in his opinions here.

Probably a native sullivan county person.... or worse.... a hawkins county native.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#12 May 11, 2013
Olde Newes wrote:
Nothing to benghazi..... radner seems to think there is but he got his obama the dictator thread wrong so he is wrong in his opinions here.
Probably a native sullivan county person.... or worse.... a hawkins county native.
There you go, putting people from Tennessee down again !!! Do you see how these liberals think, they think people from Tennessee are stupid. They think they are better then you, they think they should run your life because your not smart enough. You are wrong you liberal piece of crap, I think the good people of Tennessee will do fine without you liberals telling them how to live.
Pat Lilley

Bluff City, TN

#13 May 11, 2013
Hey Ragnar,

You ARE the stupid people in Tennessee. Look at our lt Governor. He's so GD stupid, I'm surprised he can find his way home. He can't even finish a sentence. It's the third poorest state in the country. They just raided the governors truck stops. Your state senate is a worthless batch of crooks and idiots like ourself keep voting in the crooks.

You're a Bafoon , dude. There's no other word for you.
Olde Newes

Elizabethton, TN

#14 May 12, 2013
People from east tennessee elected timothy hill to the state house knowing about him, his brother and their father.

Now that is truly ignorant.
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#15 May 12, 2013
Pat Lilley wrote:
Hey Ragnar,
You ARE the stupid people in Tennessee. Look at our lt Governor. He's so GD stupid, I'm surprised he can find his way home. He can't even finish a sentence. It's the third poorest state in the country. They just raided the governors truck stops. Your state senate is a worthless batch of crooks and idiots like ourself keep voting in the crooks.
You're a Bafoon , dude. There's no other word for you.
Hey retard, if you don't like Tennessee then move out of it. I have lived in many other states, Tennessee is the nicest. The price of living here is great. Go to any state or area run by liberals and see how much more expensive EVERYTHING is, just go to any big city genius. You are so dumb, I don't know why I am wasting my time with you. You are a loser, you always been a loser and you always will be a loser !!! Your nasty pig mom is a loser, your homo dad is a loser and your whole family are losers !!! Say something about that tuff guy, be a man for once in you life !!!
Ragnar

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 12, 2013
Olde Newes wrote:
People from east tennessee elected timothy hill to the state house knowing about him, his brother and their father.
Now that is truly ignorant.
All I can say is that if you don't like Tennessee then move out, nobody is making you live here !!! Move to a liberal area and see how great it is, see how cheap the price of living is !!! See how safe liberal areas are, please take your family to any city and live. Please move to Chicago, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore or California. Any place where liberals are in control the price of living is crazy, the areas are very dangerous. That is reality, please argue that point. Go to Washington Dc and take a walk around, walk off any main street and see what happens. If you call yourself a liberal then take your family and go live in ANY liberal area !!! If you want to talk the talk then walk the walk, see how your kids would like going to a school in any of them areas !!! They would beg you to move back to a Tennessee, tell me that's not true.
scared of nut jobs

Nashville, TN

#17 May 13, 2013
benghazi was a misstep by the obama administration. but we have had plenty of missteps by the prior amdinistration as well.

republicans are bringing this up for their special interests. not yours east tennessee! they throw u a bone and you help get them votes for crap the actual base doesnt give two shts about.

you are getting used.

im not saying lets all go be liberals. hell no!

im just saying you need to think independently because both sides do not give a crap about you.

they have sold this country out from under you a long time ago. you thought you were special but you arent.

when bush saw embassies attacked it was those darned old terrorists and we needed to go to iraq to make that right.

bullsht! all anybody gotta do is throw you righties a smoke screen like that and you are eatin sht sandwiches for the directives of the military industrial complex

all the lefties wanna do is legislate a gps up our asses so they can tax our farts for carbon emissions.

think independently and devise a real party that wont sell you out for taxes or for corporate interests.

thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sis, this your man? 8 min Mikeyinda424 4
Thankful Thanksgiving 30 min gary klanston 8
Homeless camps 11 hr Garrett 4
Kim, where is my da** coffee? 12 hr Brady 6
November 22 Wed adol fadi 3
Is this thing on? Wed Salvator Mundi 1
Looking for nsa females in Kingsport Wed Salvator Mundi 8

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance