coloniel heights walmart

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tyke

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh. You're back. As if that's a surprise. Wouldn't it be really neat if you were really, really different as you claim you are? You would like to think you're different but you're actually pretty funny for anyone reading your comments. You say you hate Topix, yet here you are. You don't WANT to love Topix, so you redefine your presence here as the noble act of "defending someone" or "finishing something you started with me". That's hilarious. Topix to you must be like alcohol to an alcoholic. You don't want to pick up that bottle...but you just....have to.

You couldn't stay away from Topix if you tried. You'll just post under a different name as you've been doing since you've discovered the place. And please, you didn't answer the question before - how did you know someone was in need of your mighty and wonderful defense if you weren't ALREADY here reading and enjoying the Topix atmosphere as we all know you're doing anyway. You can deny it with your words. But in the true nature of a liar AND a hypocrite, HERE you are. I know it. You know it. All God's children here on Topix know it. You're only trying to fool yourself. That's the only thing you really hate - your mask has been pulled off and we all see the true you. You're kinda ugly. But there you are. Why don't you put down the mask and admit to loving Topix. You'll feel better. You know you will.

Oh and we're still playing the "oh that's not your real name" game? Is that all you can whine about? You asked for it. You got it. And you still whine. Because that's all you can do. You argued for me to post my name and when I do (as a true hypocrite) you change arguments to it not being my real name. "Oh so compelling" was sarcasm which is something I doubt you can grasp. So I'll try to help you again. What I was attempting to point out (which apparently went straight over your head) is that by daring me to put my name here, you are contributing to the very nature of Topix you CLAIM to hate.

Hypocrite. You. Yes, you. Saying one thing. Doing another. That's called hypocrisy. And it's also called a lie. Even quoting a dictionary doesn't seem to help you with this basic level of comprehension. YOU went with the name calling. I just described your actions. It must really get under your skin to try to deny this while knowing full well what you are.

You can't stand it can you? You would like to think you are the last bastion of hope and decency on the internet, yet can't live without Topix. You can't keep from sticking your nose right up in here. You're loving this aren't you? You don't hate it. Nothing about your continuing blathering messages comes close to saying that you hate Topix. I mean, here you are. Here. You. Are. And I thank you. This whole conversation has turned into a beautiful piece of artwork. Here - you take the brush now. It's your turn to paint something. Put this mask down and make a pretty. I'll even give you a virtual hug across the internets. I don't usually hug hypocrites and liars. But I'll make an exception this time. Oh, did I open that nasty wound again. Sorry. Here take this brush. It's ok.
Sen Christianshawn

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 21, 2013
 
anybody know if they taking applications at walmart? i'm looking for work
Derglerator

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 21, 2013
 
Senator Christianshawn! I've heard of you! Got them genital warts to go away yet?
Doug

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jan 21, 2013
 
Poor poor "tyke". Your not very good at this "trolling" thing are you. And you seem to be obsessed with the words "hypocrite" and "liar". Honestly dude it is just making you look less intelligent and more childish. I mean have you read your own comments. I could use your comments as a drinking game for every time you use those 2 words.

Okay. Since it is so important for me to answer your question, here it goes. I will try to use small words so you don't have to pull out your dictionary. Someone told me that a friend of mine was being talked about on topix, that I should check it out. Crazy right? There is more to it than that but that is all you need to know.

So a couple of questions for you "tyke". Do you really think I started that other thread? My next question is why would you post your real name on this website when you yourself admitted that posting that would be asking for trouble?
Tyke

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Jan 22, 2013
 
So what you're saying is there is really no way you can NOT throw off the FACT that you are a hypocrite AND a liar and you are attempting yet another tactic to derail this fact which you can't deny. As I pointed out and as you continue to demonstrate, you enjoy Topix as much as those "cowards" and all those other ne'r do wells here. I don't have to keep saying hypocrite or liar. You demonstrate it clear enough. But it's fun. I see you trying to type your way out of it. But it's just not happening for you is it?

You HAVE to keep trying to sidestep the argument and you'll say anything to keep it going. What is it - don't have enough personal interactions in your own life? Whatever it is, you enjoy being here - that is plain to see. So just say it. Go ahead, say you enjoy being here. I mean because whether you say it or not, you are most definitely demonstrating it.

And what's this? You have a friend on Topix?? Wow. I don't have any. I can't say this website ever comes up as a subject in any conversation I have with anyone. You are more involved with this great website than I thought...and that's if I buy your story. I think you keep up and contribute to what's said here more than anyone will ever know. It just fits your profile. I bet you go about your entire day just thinking about what you'll say next. How will you answer this time? What will I post next? Will someone else talk to you? You enjoy this so much that it probably occupies the majority of your brain power...if we can call it "power".

And I don't give a rat turd if you started the other thread or not. Post what you want there. You don't need my invitation.

And let me try copying and pasting the answer from my last post to help you with your incompetent reading abilities:

"Oh and we're still playing the "oh that's not your real name" game? Is that all you can whine about? You asked for it. You got it. And you still whine. Because that's all you can do. You argued for me to post my name and when I do (as a true hypocrite) you change arguments to it not being my real name. "Oh so compelling" was sarcasm which is something I doubt you can grasp. So I'll try to help you again. What I was attempting to point out (which apparently went straight over your head) is that by daring me to put my name here, you are contributing to the very nature of Topix you CLAIM to hate."

I have a dare for you. I DARE you to admit to enjoying Topix. I dare you to say you like it. I dare you to admit that you were wrong and do not hate it as you stated before since you clearly demonstrate that you do not. I dare you. If you really want to "put me in my place" - if you really want to shut me up - admit it. Show us you're not really the liar and hypocrite I made you out to be. Admit the truth.
Doug

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Jan 22, 2013
 
Ok, I was wrong. Me...and Lance Armstrong...in fact love and enjoy Topix.
Tyke

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Jan 22, 2013
 
Oh thanks, Doug. That's so nice.
Copper Creek Conley

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Jan 22, 2013
 
Tyke wrote:
Oh thanks, Doug. That's so nice.
Were you the a-hole that was causing the trouble at Walmart?
Doug

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Jan 23, 2013
 
WOW!! LISTEN UP EVERYONE ON TOPIX. TYKE IS PRETENDING TO BE ME BY POSTING MY NAME!!!. Who is the hypocrite and liar now "tyke" aka Shawn Christiansen. Let's see. You want to get your dictionary back out. Never mind I will just repeat your definitions back for you.

Hypocrite" 1: A person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion 2: A person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

"Liar" 1: One that tells lies. 2: A person who has lied or lies repeatedly

Doesn't you pretending to be me make you both of those things, on top of being a moron? I can see why you want to be me tyke. I mean I have friends, you don't. I have a life, you don't. I'm smart, you....well it all speaks for itself just by reading all your comments. SO LONG TYKE. pretend to be me all you want because I am done here. Oh... am I guilty of calling you names or am I describing your actions? Guess you couldn't find the term "name calling" in your little dictionary. Most name calling is decribing actions. But I wouldn't expect someone of your IQ to know that. SEE YA TYKE.
Tyke

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Jan 23, 2013
 
Yeah - again Dougay, it's called sarcasm. No one really thought it was you saying, "Ok, I was wrong. Me...and Lance Armstrong...in fact love and enjoy Topix." And I know it's hard for you to get. You've already demonstrated how such communicative subtleties go swooshing right over your tiny little head.

See? The joke is still kinda, pretty much, for the most part all on you. You think you're above us all here but you're really just one of us. You're a hypocrite twice over now, a liar, and a name calling moron. Your very presence here shows clearly how much you enjoy Topix. You don't seem to hate it at all. Day after day after day you're here basking in the all the wonderfulness that is Topix.

I don't know what part of your imagination thinks I would really want to be you because of your friends, your life or whatever it is you seem to be smoking. Because obviously I would know nothing about those things. But if in your mind you think I want to be you because of them, go ahead. Again, no one thought my comment as "Doug" was really you to begin with.

And I don't have a little dictionary. It's called the internet. When you use "moron", you have to explain WHY someone is a moron. Are you referring to the way they dress, the lack of knowledge about a situation, what they eat, how they tie their shoes...???

See, hypocrite is self-explanatory. You can't say a moron is someone who practices morony - it really doesn't make sense. You can however say a hypocrite practice hypocrisy and anyone who comes across the word knows it's basically a person who says one thing and does another.

Same thing with liar. Pretty simple - a person who lies. Can you say a moron is someone who morons?(Well I guess you could be then you'd be a moron - HAHAHA! See what I did there?)

So yes using "moron" is name-calling. Using "hypocrite" or "liar" is describing actions even if you don't like the label of being that person who does those things.

Your very presence here says it all. You just can't stand the thought of being accused of being one of us common folk here. You can't stand to have your bubble burst and realize that you aren't so high and mighty after all. And you know I'm right. Nanny nanny poo poo.

Copper Creek Conley - no, I'm not the a-hole that was causing the trouble at Walmart. Which kind of a-hole are you?
Copper Creek Conley

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Jan 23, 2013
 
Tyke wrote:
And you know I'm right. Nanny nanny poo poo.
Copper Creek Conley - no, I'm not the a-hole that was causing the trouble at Walmart. Which kind of a-hole are you?
I assumed you were the Walmart A-hole, I apologize. However, I thought that of you since you're an A-hole on Topix.
Tyke

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Jan 24, 2013
 
I know. I am a sad case indeed. But I am generally pleasant, well met, and of gracious demeanor at all Walmart and Toys R Us locations.
George

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tyke wrote:
Yeah - again Dougay, it's called sarcasm. No one really thought it was you saying, "Ok, I was wrong. Me...and Lance Armstrong...in fact love and enjoy Topix." And I know it's hard for you to get. You've already demonstrated how such communicative subtleties go swooshing right over your tiny little head.
See? The joke is still kinda, pretty much, for the most part all on you. You think you're above us all here but you're really just one of us. You're a hypocrite twice over now, a liar, and a name calling moron. Your very presence here shows clearly how much you enjoy Topix. You don't seem to hate it at all. Day after day after day you're here basking in the all the wonderfulness that is Topix.
I don't know what part of your imagination thinks I would really want to be you because of your friends, your life or whatever it is you seem to be smoking. Because obviously I would know nothing about those things. But if in your mind you think I want to be you because of them, go ahead. Again, no one thought my comment as "Doug" was really you to begin with.
And I don't have a little dictionary. It's called the internet. When you use "moron", you have to explain WHY someone is a moron. Are you referring to the way they dress, the lack of knowledge about a situation, what they eat, how they tie their shoes...???
See, hypocrite is self-explanatory. You can't say a moron is someone who practices morony - it really doesn't make sense. You can however say a hypocrite practice hypocrisy and anyone who comes across the word knows it's basically a person who says one thing and does another.
Same thing with liar. Pretty simple - a person who lies. Can you say a moron is someone who morons?(Well I guess you could be then you'd be a moron - HAHAHA! See what I did there?)
So yes using "moron" is name-calling. Using "hypocrite" or "liar" is describing actions even if you don't like the label of being that person who does those things.
Your very presence here says it all. You just can't stand the thought of being accused of being one of us common folk here. You can't stand to have your bubble burst and realize that you aren't so high and mighty after all. And you know I'm right. Nanny nanny poo poo.
Copper Creek Conley - no, I'm not the a-hole that was causing the trouble at Walmart. Which kind of a-hole are you?
Switch to decaf. Now.
VladimirUlrik

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

who wrote:
I was just wondering, who the overweight csm is at this walmart? I was there last night and saw her chewing out a young boy working as a cashier. A customer had told him the price of something and it was different on the computer. He checked it and the customer was right. That is when this woman jumped him. by the way she also had her store radio in the back of her pants. I wonder who will get to talk on that radio next. HOW NASTY!!!!!!
I work at Ft. Henry Wal-Mart. The "over weight csm" that you are referencing is a pleasant person to work with. I think you may be exaggerating a little, huh? Csm's at our store would not berate a cashier in front of a customer. Why you ask? Well it looks bad to a customer when they see an associate being "chewed out" by another associate, especially a CSM. Also too, the cashier can file a grievance against the CSM.(Perhaps you are already aware.)
Those radios have clips on them. They can be clipped to your belt, pocket, ear hole from gauging excessively, scrotum, colostomy bag, it doesn't matter.
I think you work at Ft. Henry Wal-Mart, did at one point work at Ft. Henry Wal-Mart, or have worked at a Wal-Mart. There are a couple of red flags that tell me you are not speaking on behalf of someone but rather for yourself. One major red flag; associates more commonly use the acronym CSM. The second red flag, a customer does not usually care or observe if the placement of our communication devices (HAND HELD TWO-WAY RADIOS) is correct and appropriately positioned. Really? I think you just wanted someone to engage with you and feel sorrow for "the cashier boy's" haphazard night.
chuch hill

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 28, 2013
 
I use this site to review businesses and to debate on current news. But there are some threads on here that just try to slander other people.
I've read all the comments here and this is what I came up with

Doug... If you are here defending someone, there is a way to take threads off this website. I think you have to send a request to have it removed. I admire what you are doing and I think there should be more people like you.

Tyke... You seem to be one of the many people on here that give topix a bad name. You think it is harmless but I do know a lot of people that went as far as getting lawyers because of things being talked about on topix. It has even caused divorces. Topix is making a profit off of the very serious issues of bullying, harassment, drug sales, racism, and sexual predators witn no accountability. Their lack of conscience should be taken seriously considering the growing number of people committing suicide over this vicious form of bullying. And both of you are guilty of name calling, no matter how you define your words. But I think it was you that started it.
Gil

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 28, 2013
 
chuch hill wrote:
I use this site to review businesses and to debate on current news. But there are some threads on here that just try to slander other people.
I've read all the comments here and this is what I came up with
Doug... If you are here defending someone, there is a way to take threads off this website. I think you have to send a request to have it removed. I admire what you are doing and I think there should be more people like you.
Tyke... You seem to be one of the many people on here that give topix a bad name. You think it is harmless but I do know a lot of people that went as far as getting lawyers because of things being talked about on topix. It has even caused divorces. Topix is making a profit off of the very serious issues of bullying, harassment, drug sales, racism, and sexual predators witn no accountability. Their lack of conscience should be taken seriously considering the growing number of people committing suicide over this vicious form of bullying. And both of you are guilty of name calling, no matter how you define your words. But I think it was you that started it.
All I heard was that you somehow got your transgender panties in a wad thinking that anyone gave a donkey ball about your opinion. You sound more like an inbred ultra-retarded moron. There. Now it's name calling. What's the matter - can't spell your own town's name correctly? Want to come here and cry to strangers about it? Want to go hire a lawyer and sue me for being a great big ole anonymous meany? What are you? Some kind of stinking Liberal? I didn't think they had any of those in "chuch hill". Or maybe your over in Mouth Camel. Or Mafeeturz Bin. Or perhaps Roararsvill? Kinspot?
Ekyt

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 28, 2013
 
Gil wrote:
<quoted text>All I heard was that you somehow got your transgender panties in a wad thinking that anyone gave a donkey ball about your opinion. You sound more like an inbred ultra-retarded moron. There. Now it's name calling. What's the matter - can't spell your own town's name correctly? Want to come here and cry to strangers about it? Want to go hire a lawyer and sue me for being a great big ole anonymous meany? What are you? Some kind of stinking Liberal? I didn't think they had any of those in "chuch hill". Or maybe your over in Mouth Camel. Or Mafeeturz Bin. Or perhaps Roararsvill? Kinspot?
What a dickhead
Jes

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 29, 2013
 
What are you chuch hill?? The topix police??
MAXWELL

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 29, 2013
 
seems gil is da 1 gettin panties in wad
Gil

Bristol, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 29, 2013
 
What's the matter girls? Can't handle a little criticism when you want to dive head first into the middle of a conversation and crap out your opinion for all to see? Don't like it? Then try not having diarrhea of the mouth for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Kingsport Forum right now

Search the Kingsport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min ol folk watch 138,544
Jehovah's Witnesses meet in Knoxville 1 hr sherman 6
eastman to shut down (Jun '13) 4 hr kim kardashian 42
"Everyday Manna" 4 hr kim kardashian 85
Wells Fargo Nabs 8 Advisors With $1 Billion in ... 6 hr jryle 1
pill mill (Mar '10) 6 hr wow 50
Swingers party in Kingsport Tennessee july 19th 7 hr happely single kingsport 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••