Quit slandereing Virginia drivers!

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Virginia Pride

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Attention Tennessee crybabies: Quit slandering Virginia drivers! Although I now live in Kingsport, I was born and bred in the Old Dominion (that's Virginia for all of you sub-literates out there) and I am royally sick and tired of all the baseless, cruel comments made about the driving abilities of Virginians. For your information, I am an excellent driver with an exemplary record. I, for one, am sick of your unfounded, infantile criticisms. I think you people are haters because of jealousy and envy. You are suffering from mass hysteria and hyper-inferiority which you try to assuage by besmirching the good name and character of Virginia-Americans. Well, shame on you! And "Volunteer' to stop all of this hate!
VIRGINIA SCUM

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Virginia Pride wrote:
Attention Tennessee crybabies: Quit slandering Virginia drivers! Although I now live in Kingsport, I was born and bred in the Old Dominion (that's Virginia for all of you sub-literates out there) and I am royally sick and tired of all the baseless, cruel comments made about the driving abilities of Virginians. For your information, I am an excellent driver with an exemplary record. I, for one, am sick of your unfounded, infantile criticisms. I think you people are haters because of jealousy and envy. You are suffering from mass hysteria and hyper-inferiority which you try to assuage by besmirching the good name and character of Virginia-Americans. Well, shame on you! And "Volunteer' to stop all of this hate!
realy? go crawl back in your backwoods! why are you In kingsport if you hate it? the Communist state of va is a joke! 20 years behind the times,inbreeding, uneducated, ect ect go back home!
gate city boy

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
hay what thhat post 2 mean?
Rambler

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Seems like most of the ones bitching about Virginia drivers are from Kingsport. Go figure. If Tennessee drivers are so great, why do 3/4 of Tennessee vehicles look like they have been wrecked? Broken glass, tail lights, crushed fenders, tires with cords sticking out, etc? And yes VA does have a share of uneducated "inbreds" and the like, but so does TN, if not more. Oh and TN is with the times? Really? Explain how the state of Tennessee is so advanced if you would......
LadyLuck

Church Hill, VA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Isnt it amazing how close Kingsport is to Virginia, yet, people act like it is so far away and that hicks/dumba$$es/$hitty drivers don't exist here?! I am from VA also and believe me, Kingsport/Bristol/JC and so on, has their fair share of idiot drivers.
truth

Church Hill, VA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
I'm not saying all, but a lot of people from Kentucky can't drive. That and women drivers. SUCK ON THAT BICHES!!!!!!
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
HA!!! Things like turn signals and speed limits appear to be OPTIONAL in TN!! It also seems to be okay to tailgate! Even here in VA, wheever we see a vehicle tailgating or driving 30 miles over speed limit, it is almost always from TN!!
texasoil

United States

#8 Nov 26, 2012
yea Tennessee pple are bad for speeding. and tailgating ..but Virginians don't know how to read road signs, turn,know what a redlight is for, signals, we all know just in scott co alone you can count the redlghts on allmost two hands..mountain driving and small city driving are diff.
Svenn

Ringgold, GA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah, stop slandering them Virginye drivers!

After all their driving pretty much speaks for itself.
Virginia Pride

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 26, 2012
You Kingsportians, whose families have been here for multiple generations, should realize the reason that Kingsport is as civilized as it is now is only because of Virginians. When Virginians moved down here in the 20th Century, they brought culture and acumen with them. If they had not, Kingsport would still be an empty, muddy field. But with such bigoted attitudes as many of you possess, it's no wonder that Daniel Boone got out of this God-forsaken place as quickly as he could!
Observer

Morrison, TN

#11 Nov 26, 2012
In my opinion as a whole Virginia has a lot nicer people than Tennessee at least locally. To date the worst drivers I've ever seen are in Florida. And if you're really wanting to help Tennessee you should appreciate the Virginia people coming over to spend their money no matter how they drive. People coming over from Virginia and spending their money has helped Kingsport tremendously. Especially back in the 70s when the coal mines were rocking
vol fan

Kingsport, TN

#12 Nov 26, 2012
who need virginia hillbillys anyway? They can't drive and they try to steel our jobs. They dump trash where ever they go. Only kentucky people are worse
my balls

Cleveland, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Virginians can't drive because most of their state roads are 1 lane and that's why they drive in the middle of a 2 lane road, plus they're f*cking inbreed to boot.
truth

Church Hill, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
my balls wrote:
Virginians can't drive because most of their state roads are 1 lane and that's why they drive in the middle of a 2 lane road, plus they're f*cking inbreed to boot.
Chances are, your ancestors came from Virginia. Just sayin. I guess all drivers from TN are just perfect. Why even have insurance on your vehicle. You are a F##king genius.
Beware

Kingsport, TN

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Anybody who has driven on North John B. Dennis has had terrible encounters Virginia drivers. Seriously, is there something toxic in the waters of southwest Virginia? At best, Virginia drivers are a road nuisance. But many of them are outright dangerous. Other drivers beware!
walruss

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
I don't give a rip where you're from, but learn to use your signals. Almost nobody uses them around here.
vol fan

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 27, 2012
walruss wrote:
I don't give a rip where you're from, but learn to use your signals. Almost nobody uses them around here.
heres a signal 4 u

it involves my middle finger
Carl

Ringgold, GA

#18 Nov 27, 2012
vol fan wrote:
<quoted text>
heres a signal 4 u
it involves my middle finger
Let us know how that goes for ya in the real world, spanky.
carlsux

United States

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us know how that goes for ya in the real world, spanky.
flips you TWO birds!
carlsuxsuxmore

Ringgold, GA

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Sticks the slug-loaded sawed-off out the window, blows your brains out and spends the next few years in prison! I win!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake Ad cop 44 min Stfu stupid 8
Best Haunted Houses/Forrests (Oct '10) 1 hr Yoloswagtint 4
Donald Trump 3 hr Diaper Fon strike... 8
Joleen Ward Kingsport TN POS snitch liar and ugly 7 hr Michelle Mitzi Jones 1
Pill mill shuts down 8 hr kim kardashian su... 17
going to take a crap then shovel driveway off 10 hr kim kardashian su... 3
JJugs 12 hr kale von peppers 4

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance