Pope Benedict XVI
georgia guidestone

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
He is caught up in a scandal ....that's my opinion. He had his butler arrested and put in jail at the VAtican.....Now the buter is out of jail. Things will come out later so Popey is being pushed out. They are so corrupt!
alex

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
That's a double amen.
Hugh Jass

Elizabethton, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
georgia guidestone wrote:
He is caught up in a scandal ....that's my opinion. He had his butler arrested and put in jail at the VAtican.....Now the buter is out of jail. Things will come out later so Popey is being pushed out. They are so corrupt!
Yeah the Poping business ain't what it used to be. And just think, he probably spent a lot of time at Poping school.
Posterilize

Bristol, VA

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Popeity, Pope, Pope, Pope.

If ya got the hope,
And you don't mope,
Then climb tha rope,
Don't smoke ya dope,
Just try and cope,
Go grope ya scope,
Give a yep and nope,
And then you too
Can elope with tha Pope.
Break it down, hoo yeah.
Valentine

Lexington, NC

#5 Feb 28, 2013
It is pretty obvious to everyone and his brother that the pope did not simply "retire" due to old age. This guy was pushed out by the "real" people in charge at the Vatican. The truth is that the pope is not even the supreme authority of the Catholic church, there are many, many levels of secret executives above the pope in the power hierarchy of the church. You thought Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientologists were keeping secrets? Catholics have been around since the beginning of time, in fact they have the ark of the covenant housed in one of their secret warehouses just like in the Indiana Jones movie.

The real reason Benedict "resigned", or more accurately the reason he was "tossed out on his ass", is because this was all one big set up job by the Pope Puppet Masters in the illuminati. They want a new pope, an exciting pope, a pope for all time. Pope Ron Ramsey! Pope Ron Ramsey wants you to be able to carry concealed in all the churches. This is the orders that have come down from the powers that be, everyone has a gun, everyone compliant. Fear.

Pope Ron Ramsey is only the beginning. Pope Ron Ramsey of the universe.
Hugh Jass

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Posterilize wrote:
Popeity, Pope, Pope, Pope.
If ya got the hope,
And you don't mope,
Then climb tha rope,
Don't smoke ya dope,
Just try and cope,
Go grope ya scope,
Give a yep and nope,
And then you too
Can elope with tha Pope.
Break it down, hoo yeah.
Too funny! Don't forget the Pope-a-dope!
Popey Man

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I was hoping to do some Poping,
but found myself just moping
and a-hoping
I could do some Poping
not cattle roping
or saddle soaping.

Oy Vey! This Poping gig ain't all its cracked to be-Pope Benny 16
Posterilize

Bristol, VA

#8 Mar 6, 2013
Yo, the Pope be in Europe,
Skiing down a slope
Pushing da Pope envelope
Check mah telescope
There he goes, he bound to interlope
Hear dah heartbeat mah stethoscope
He lookin like dah antelope
Trynna jumpa rope on dat slope
Here he comes wit dah hope
That he make it, will make it?
Nope.
BOOM to ya mutha.
poster

Lexington, NC

#9 Mar 6, 2013
I hope the pope quit because he raped 100 alter boys and then came a whole buckets worth of popejizz.
Posterilize

Bristol, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Da-um dude. When a foo put too much thought into sumthin, it make a home boy wonder, yo.
Pope Benedict XVI

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Okay, enough with the Poping crap!! You guys better I'm German. "Nuff said!!
Jethro

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Posterilize wrote:
Da-um dude. When a foo put too much thought into sumthin, it make a home boy wonder, yo.
"Yo'??? Who the h*ll are you, Goober Pyle???

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 20, 2013
FALSE PROPHET?
Posterilize

Bristol, VA

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>"Yo'??? Who the h*ll are you, Goober Pyle???
Yo, that's harsh, yo. Feelin da sorrow for da man with da anger. Try ta relax and chill with ya fellow man, man.
LamarAlexander

Kingsport, TN

#15 Mar 21, 2013
Valentine wrote:
It is pretty obvious to everyone and his brother that the pope did not simply "retire" due to old age. This guy was pushed out by the "real" people in charge at the Vatican. The truth is that the pope is not even the supreme authority of the Catholic church, there are many, many levels of secret executives above the pope in the power hierarchy of the church. You thought Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses or Scientologists were keeping secrets? Catholics have been around since the beginning of time, in fact they have the ark of the covenant housed in one of their secret warehouses just like in the Indiana Jones movie.
The real reason Benedict "resigned", or more accurately the reason he was "tossed out on his ass", is because this was all one big set up job by the Pope Puppet Masters in the illuminati. They want a new pope, an exciting pope, a pope for all time. Pope Ron Ramsey! Pope Ron Ramsey wants you to be able to carry concealed in all the churches. This is the orders that have come down from the powers that be, everyone has a gun, everyone compliant. Fear.
Pope Ron Ramsey is only the beginning. Pope Ron Ramsey of the universe.
Dope Ron Ramsey, more like it. He would be laughable, but he's so stupid that he dangerous. This is an actual quote from Fope Ramsey when asked about private schools in Tennessee. " I'm my area of Tenneessee, we only have one private school in think. I think it's in Sullivan County."

This idots business, a rotting down house in Blountville, is a straight shot to Tri I ties Christian School. It's less tha three miles straight down the street. He doesn't even know the name. Not even sure if it inside the county that he has lived in his entire life.

How does he find his way home????? How can you get that much STUPID into one head????.
Jethro

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Posterilize wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo, that's harsh, yo. Feelin da sorrow for da man with da anger. Try ta relax and chill with ya fellow man, man.
Bite me.
Posterilize

Bristol, VA

#17 Mar 24, 2013
Jethro wrote:
<quoted text>Bite me.
Aye yo, try ta takes ya some valium man. Smoke da toke or down a beer or two. Ya all uptight. Need some calmin down time away from da wife or sumthin. Too bad ya all sad and can't live in da world at peace with ya brothas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heritage Glass, Kingsport 1 hr eric 19
News Amber Alert Issued for Surgoinsville, TN Teen 3 hr MoTown HoeTown 6
Sullivan south flag 3 hr Patriot 16
Let's debate God 17 hr alfie 9
Matthew Phillips is a punk 20 hr Syrup 3
Cherie Burchett (Mar '13) 22 hr Sadness 10
Magic Mike 23 hr Magic Mike 1
More from around the web

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE