ReverbNation Local Artist Showcase at...

ReverbNation Local Artist Showcase at the Renaissance Center

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Larry Kinsler

Gate City, VA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
I am getting a concert in the works for local Reverbnation artists to showcase their music to the public for free. The show , if everything materializes, will be on June 7th from 7-9 p.m.. I already have some awesome talent committed, and am now seeking sponsorship for the cost of stage for the evening ($ 200.00 ). If you would like to be a sponsor, I would love to promote your name during the concert, which, by the way, I predict to be a great success. Here is one of the artists that wants to participate in the event.http://www.reverbnation. com/austinboggs
Austin works underground in a coal mine,and spends his free time doing music. He deserves our ears during this event. Help me get the word out. I want the Kingsport area to experience what we have been missing; great Independant artist music.
Larry Kinsler

Gate City, VA

#2 Apr 13, 2013
Here is a better link to The Austin Boggs Band
http://www.reverbnation.com/austinboggs
Larry Kinsler

Gate City, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2013
I can't believe it! I forgot the most important part; The concert will be FREE to the public. These artists are doing this event on a volunteer basis for promotion and what media sells they may have the night of the concert.
Gail Harden

Grove, OK

#4 May 13, 2013
I just saw this. Are you still booking artists for this show?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sis, this your man? 1 hr Peter 5
Homeless camps 2 hr Scab King 5
Thankful Thanksgiving 6 hr gary klanston 8
Kim, where is my da** coffee? 18 hr Brady 6
November 22 Wed adol fadi 3
Is this thing on? Wed Salvator Mundi 1
Looking for nsa females in Kingsport Wed Salvator Mundi 8

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance