dobbins bennett scaired of gchs?

dobbins bennett scaired of gchs?

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kilgore bro

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2012
It's tru. Why is dobbins bennett scaired of gate city hs? On football field and classroom both and more. Evrybody knows its tru even db coachs and boosters know. Deep down the lousy booster paper knows but what they got to do with truth? Sad
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 31, 2012
What is sad is an idiot like you! Why would you even begin a thread like this? You would make a wonderful poster child for birth control. dobbins? I know the e is silent but the correct spelling is TRUE. Stupid!
kilgore bro

Kingsport, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2012
Wazzup wrote:
What is sad is an idiot like you! Why would you even begin a thread like this? You would make a wonderful poster child for birth control. dobbins? I know the e is silent but the correct spelling is TRUE. Stupid!
You must work @ times news
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Well, one thing for sure is that you didn't get your diploma from Gate City High School. Scaired? Where did that come from?
kilgore bro

Kingsport, TN

#5 Dec 31, 2012
yea db the only school that counts. no wonder ur lousy paper going out of business
Person

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Yeah the Kingsport Times-News falls well short of the "Virginia Star". Haha if there is even a daily circulation. Probably find one in the Pizza Hut or maybe Food Lion (laughable), if its even in business.
White trash

Columbia, TN

#7 Dec 31, 2012
Db has a 90 plus percent of students pursuing higher education and a curriculum more advanced than almost any public school statewide, and a consistently higher GPA(grade point average) than rival schools. even higher than the ones who beat them in football. not many vehicles in their lot with balls hanging from them either.But here in Kingsport most guys marry and reproduce out of their family, so that's what you get. Since you know everything, what percentages does GC have? Bet all you can say is something else stupid, if anything. Your turn, imbecile.
Jeffry

Ringgold, GA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
I, for one, would like to take this time here on New Year's Eve, to say, even though I'm posting this comment..........I don't give a crap. WOOHOO!
Fred Likes the PP

Gate City, VA

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Blah Blah Blah Blah all I hear is a bunch of whiney little girl's. The only Interesting comment on here is Jeffry. Why don't the rest of you just stfu.
Mandingo X

Kingsport, TN

#10 Dec 31, 2012
White trash wrote:
Db has a 90 plus percent of students pursuing higher education and a curriculum more advanced than almost any public school statewide, and a consistently higher GPA(grade point average) than rival schools. even higher than the ones who beat them in football. not many vehicles in their lot with balls hanging from them either.But here in Kingsport most guys marry and reproduce out of their family, so that's what you get. Since you know everything, what percentages does GC have? Bet all you can say is something else stupid, if anything. Your turn, imbecile.
Yeah Kilgore is a damn fool, no argument there. But that doesn't make you Kingsport people any smarter. After all, you people keep voting Tony Shipley and Ron Ramsey into office. Peace.
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#11 Dec 31, 2012
White trash wrote:
Db has a 90 plus percent of students pursuing higher education and a curriculum more advanced than almost any public school statewide, and a consistently higher GPA(grade point average) than rival schools. even higher than the ones who beat them in football. not many vehicles in their lot with balls hanging from them either.But here in Kingsport most guys marry and reproduce out of their family, so that's what you get. Since you know everything, what percentages does GC have? Bet all you can say is something else stupid, if anything. Your turn, imbecile.
So you say
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Mandingo X wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Kilgore is a damn fool, no argument there. But that doesn't make you Kingsport people any smarter. After all, you people keep voting Tony Shipley and Ron Ramsey into office. Peace.
You no better
moo

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jan 1, 2013
DB sucks like all the rest of f------ Kingsport
needly

Kingsport, TN

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Wow this is really going to far, Ill keep my opions to myself and not look stupid like the rest of the people on this topic.
Waste of time

Morrison, TN

#15 Jan 1, 2013
On the field? It has been several years back but DB played Gate City in football in an all out scrimmage. DB won at around 42-0. Gate city won a football championship later that year and DB beat them worse than their JV team. Academics? Hilarious! Look at the data DB owns GC.
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Waste of time wrote:
On the field? It has been several years back but DB played Gate City in football in an all out scrimmage. DB won at around 42-0. Gate city won a football championship later that year and DB beat them worse than their JV team. Academics? Hilarious! Look at the data DB owns GC.
just because u say it don't mean it tru and gc not sissy school like db
White trash

Columbia, TN

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Thats all you have-name calling - sissies.Obviously its a waste of time replying to your post but...School rankings on google. Pure rocket science. GC is an unranked school. Education is for sissies I guess.happy new year. Now go dig some coal for us to burn with that gate city degree.
US Coal

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jan 1, 2013
White trash wrote:
Thats all you have-name calling - sissies.Obviously its a waste of time replying to your post but...School rankings on google. Pure rocket science. GC is an unranked school. Education is for sissies I guess.happy new year. Now go dig some coal for us to burn with that gate city degree.
U try 2 win a stupid argument with a dumbass by showing ur a snob who thinks coalminers are inferior people. FU!
Trollope

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Y'all realize you are insulting each other and getting in a heated argument over a game a bunch of high school kids play, right?
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jan 1, 2013
Trollope wrote:
Y'all realize you are insulting each other and getting in a heated argument over a game a bunch of high school kids play, right?
another db sissy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 3 hr Preacher Otis Revlon 2
Keeping it real 5 hr Darnell 3
Mary Hamilton Miss Kingsport pageant 10 hr Killary Klinton 15
Fun Fist 11 hr I know dats right 13
Why 'Dats' AKA 'Born on Watauga' is a Republica... 14 hr Zardoz 11
Greg Slemp (Nov '14) 15 hr I know dats right 120
Cheesecake Factory coming to Kingsport (Apr '15) 16 hr I know dats right 66

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages