First Prev
of 2
Next Last
not rude

Johnson City, TN

#24 Jan 21, 2012
Stanley was not trying to be rude. It is true. There was a memorial fundraiser with 4 bands to raise money for the family.
Mind ur own business

Nebo, NC

#25 Jul 3, 2012
First off I knew misty and for this to be on the internet disgusts me! If u were supposed to know u would everybody needs to stop being nosy and shut up!!!
curious

Sevierville, TN

#26 Aug 19, 2012
what happened
Mind your own business

Blacksburg, SC

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Like I said if u were supposed to kno u would everyone should b ashamed of themselves. Let her rest
Leah Hite

Candler, NC

#28 Oct 15, 2012
I was one of her very best friends. I'm not sure why this is even on a site especially for people that didn't know my baby girl to talk about it. She was an amazing person that was loved very much by many. I don't know if any of you have ever lost a relative or anyone extremely close, but finding something like this is very hurtful!
Leah Hite

Candler, NC

#29 Oct 15, 2012
I completely agree with you whoever you are!! I can't believe this is even a website.
Chelsea Landis

United States

#30 Nov 30, 2012
I just saw this post and am completely disgusted that someone decided to post this on the internet. Misty was one of my good friends and what business is it of anyone's to post her personal information on the internet? Obviously if you don't know what happened, you weren't close enough to her for anyone to care to inform you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toni Pope 2 min reader 10
"Dats" gets punched, runs, cries like a baby 17 min Case In Point 1
For all you wanna be's 2 hr southern jock 5
Kim and Dats 3 hr Johny Ringo 5
"Kim" and "Dats" owe the City of Kingsport quit... 7 hr Born on Watauga S... 8
A serious question for "Dats" 8 hr I know dats right 11
For all the Hillbillies headed down to Myrtle B... 9 hr TrashDragon 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages