need to know

Jonesville, VA

#1 Oct 20, 2010
anyone been to pain management associates, good or bad the one near indian path hospital.

Since: Oct 08

Martin, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2010
need to know wrote:
anyone been to pain management associates, good or bad the one near indian path hospital.
Guess that depends on what you mean by good or bad. I think the government keeps their reigns so tight they're probably limited as to what they can do.

But I'd also like to know. I've been told they don't provide long term treatment.
looking for help

Jonesville, VA

#3 Oct 22, 2010
I have permanent nerve damage in my leg from a bad surgery. Looking for long term treatment, I have already had physical therapy and tried the usual meds such as neurontin,lyrica,etc. Nothing helps.My diagnosis is Meralgia Paresthesia aka left lateral femeral nerve damage.

Since: Oct 08

Martin, TN

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Ha, same thing here. "Bad Surgery" this is!
Back and both legs S*'d.
looking for help

Jonesville, VA

#5 Oct 22, 2010
want to hear something ironic? I was the rn charge nurse where I had the surgery! Its been 5 years and I am still on their payroll.But I cant go back to work. It would be ok but the pain is still horrible and I miss my friends and job is south carolina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rain wanted in kingsport 1 hr kim kardashian su... 3
anti circumcision 7 hr Caitlyn Jenner 4
Jimmy swafford aka dj jimmie...aka dealer 12 hr Caitlyn Jenner 27
Much Needed Rain ! 13 hr kim kardashian su... 20
can we have fun 14 hr Jay 13
Pro or anti circumcision??? 19 hr Nolans wife 20
Reward Sun Caitlyn Jenner 7

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance