intrigued

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2011
Just wondering...Does anyone know a tatted up lady named Lola Morelock? She does hair i think. Is she good person? Small town, just reaching out for info its a longshot I know. Thanks
herp

Gate City, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Lola is a man.
kuntry03

Morristown, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2011
The tatted up person named Lola you are referring to is a great person don't know why some dip shit would be asking on here but I am her boyfriend and she's great and if you wanted to meet her all you had to do is go talk to her instead of putting something on a forum that most people don't know exist.
ms_jag

Cleveland, TN

#4 Mar 13, 2011
Tatted up lady?LOL. Yes I have had the honor of knowing Lola for years. She has a heart of gold and is as Beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.
She has been there for me through thick & think. Whether is was getting my hair done or a shoulder to cry on during losing various family members or dealing with my own health issues.
We are both hard working business women,love animals & live life to the fullest. We are also honest & blunt. So no one ever has to doubt where they stand with us.
So "Intrigued" Lola is GOOD,HONEST,SWEET,BEAUTIFUL,
CARING,LOYAL & HAS THE MOST AWESOME BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD. So if your interest in her like a zillion other people,get in line, cause your SOL!
steverooni

Hollywood, FL

#5 Mar 14, 2011
there's a fine line between romantic and stalking and it's right behind you.
seriously though, if you have to go asking about a babe anonymously on the internet then she's so far out of your league that they dont even make the uniforms in your size.
intrigued

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2011
kuntry says im a dip shit. ,steverooni says i am a fat stalker. hmmm both wrong. the psychological breakdown here is hate what you dont know. believe it or not i am a slim fit attractive college graduate, working an internship in this hole of a town. noticed her in a bar and bantered (talked) a bit. i was really blindsided by the boyfriend though she sure was not acting attached. i thought lola may be a fictional name... thought she might have been a prostitute... with the tats and all the lace she was wearing. i was not asking about her cause i wanted to take her home to mom or even be seen out w/her so kuntry your relationship is safe.

Since: Mar 11

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2011
I guess I'm suppose to be upset now. You have a degree and are a slim fit attractive person who goes online to ask about people. Your made yourself out to look like a stalker or maybe that's just what all these people in this hole of a town think.
Lola

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Hey guys! It's "guess who"...and thanks so much for being sweety pies (country term for loved ones :) And you there, the one with no balls...we consider it very PECULIAR to ask about someone on a forum such as this, thus you being called a stalker. And for your insults, you are obviously a sad little pathetic person. I'm sorry you are a nobody. Because I know just about everyone in kpt so you could have asked with your mouth what kind of person I am. And that's funny about the "bar" thing because I haven't been to a bar without my boyfriend since we met! So here's the answer to your ?....the people that love me think I'm great, the people that cross me have to pull my stiletto out of their eyeball. So how bout you grow some balls and name the time and place and I'll show you :) have a nice day CREEPY NO BALLED WEIRDO!
nymagicmassageha nds

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2011
ahahahahaha!!! this guy is so lame!!! i love you lola!! and i love urrr huurrrssss and i love your prostitute lace outfits lol!!! omg.... talk about judgmental and a coward.... seriously "intrigued"?? more like "touched:" i heart LOLA!!
Lola

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2011
:) luv u CHATON >','< u r PRESHUSSSS...
Jeff

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2011
I guess you got your answer buddy. I think she is falling for you lol. Trim, fit,got a degree? I think you need to go back to school mkay?

You seem like a cool guy. For me to poop on.
Misty

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 17, 2011
I love you Lola! You are as beautiful inside as you are outside !!! I will always have your gorgeous, lace wearing back...:)
troxell

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 17, 2011
Lola....l o l a....loooola....lo lo lo lo lo lo lola...l o l o....lola! I love that song :)
Tina

United States

#14 Mar 18, 2011
I think intrigued is jealous that she wishes she was half the woman that Lola is. Intrigued since you won't use your name let me give you one. F---ing Jealous Bitch! I can't believe someone would be so pathetic that you are worried about some beautiful, smart, intelligent, great personality & someone who many people know and love. Lola is someone you don't want to cross. Then again she would waste her time on a person like you. You are a stacker, a dumb ass, jealous & you really need to get a life out of what you call this hole of a town. Kingsport is a great place to live with tons great people. To sum it up F---ing Jealous Bitch no matter how hard you try you could never measure up to Lola. She is a wonderful, beautiful, creative person. I look up to her but who wouldn't she has worked hard to live a amazing life!
jennifer

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2011
I've known Lola since she was a little curly hair blonde. She don't know me but we have some relatives in common. She was cute the and she is a beautiful Lady Lola now

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Mar 20, 2011
OK Intrigued, your story just isn't jiving here. If you thought she might have been a hooker, then why did you originally post the fact that you thought she was a hairdresser?! And it sounds to me like you are looking for a hooker to hire from what you posted! You said hate what you don't know, right? Well maybe you should eat your own words, cause it sounds like you were doin a lot of hatin' on Miss Lola without having your facts straight! What a hipocrite!!!!! Plus, since when does having tattoos and wearing lace make a girl a prostitute?! Maybe where your from those kind of weird stereotypes exist, but this is 2011, in case you didn't notice and me and my friends don't live in the dark ages of prejudice and stereotypes! GET A LIFE WEIRDO!!!!
whitney loggans

Johnson City, TN

#17 Jan 17, 2013
You all really crack me up to put negative things about any of the people at Swank. All I see when I read the negative comments is a toothless fat person with tits down to the floor, and referred to as bitch get me a beer. Take a look at those poeple and get a clue of fashion with only success. Every person in there has a fab life of which u are jealous. Don't worry all the haters only want to be you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The obsession continues to be Johny Ringo 4 hr South High Trust ... 6
Their was a little weirdo at South High School 4 hr South High Trust ... 7
Hobbs has completely lost it 6 hr Born on Watauga S... 3
Adulation BINGO 8 hr Johny Ringo 1
I have an admirer - the obsession continues 8 hr Johny Ringo 6
Poll Most missed Tri-City stores of yesterday 11 hr hobbs 17
Johny - waithing to hear about Wade Hampton Cou... 12 hr hobbs 6

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance