Just posted the laterst round at easttennesseemugshots.com
staci

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Who cares?
USA

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2012
We care.. love seeing the losers expressions and stupid pics... nothing beats most of the hair do's.. u gotta laugh

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 27, 2012
New Sullivan County Mugs Are Now Posted 3-4 Times Per Week!
staci

Columbus, OH

#5 Feb 27, 2012
It's just a family photo album since everybodyin east TN is related to each other due to inbreeding.
TheSeeingEye

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2012
Wow. You should be proud of yourself since you copied-and-pasted the exact Sullivan County mugshot photos as well as their exact wording from the Times-News website. I wonder if they'll sue you when they find out? If they do, you can always take cellphone pictures of the mugshots in Tri-Cities Busted and post them.
wolf

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2012
well apparently the copy and pasted got attention.. u commented on it.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Feb 27, 2012
TheSeeingEye wrote:
Wow. You should be proud of yourself since you copied-and-pasted the exact Sullivan County mugshot photos as well as their exact wording from the Times-News website. I wonder if they'll sue you when they find out? If they do, you can always take cellphone pictures of the mugshots in Tri-Cities Busted and post them.
Last time I checked the sheriff's dept gave everyone the same photos and info.
TheSeeingEye

Kingsport, TN

#9 Feb 28, 2012
So, you're saying you got your material from the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office? The mugshots in Tri-Cities Busted look different than those on the Times-News website. And WCYB also has Sullivan County mug shots and they are different from the others. Why? Because all of those outfits ARE getting their materials from the sheriff's office. Then THEY format and process the materials for THEIR publications. You, on the other hand, are simply going to the Times-News website and TAKING their stuff. Look at the formatting, the finished look. YOU have to wait for the Times-News to post something before you can reuse it. It makes more sense for people to go to the Times-News, WCYB or get a Busted paper where they can see this stuff sooner. Stay proud, Sparky.
concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#10 Oct 7, 2012
staci wrote:
It's just a family photo album since everybodyin ea
st TN is related to each other due to inbreeding.
Who the Hell Are you to insult the state of Tn as inbreeding? Where the f... do you come to be so stupid. You do not have to be dumb, inbred or guilty?Answer you chicken .... of a judgemental nobody. Bad things happen to good people all of the time!
concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#11 Oct 7, 2012
USA wrote:
We care.. love seeing the losers expressions and stupid pics... nothing beats most of the hair do's.. u gotta laugh
It takes a loser to know a loser.I hope you are arrested just so you know, it could be you or someone you care about. We all do not look our best after bein out and havin a few mixed drinks(just so you know drinkin is (legal)
concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#12 Oct 7, 2012
staci wrote:
It's just a family photo album since everybodyin east TN is related to each other due to inbreeding.
How dare you insult people of Tennessee? Do yo know anyone wh lives here? You do not have to be from TN,inbred or dumb just to be arrested., just unlucky, setup or have a few legal mixed drinks, which is not a crime.(just saying, think before you show your stupidity)
concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2012
staci wrote:
i would like to meet you staci. i could explain a few things to you. Are you a cop?
Patrick

Johnson City, TN

#14 Oct 7, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the Hell Are you to insult the state of Tn as inbreeding? Where the f... do you come to be so stupid. You do not have to be dumb, inbred or guilty?Answer you chicken .... of a judgemental nobody. Bad things happen to good people all of the time!
You're right. Bad stuff happens to good people. Check this out. I got a buddy who once had a felony. He is absolutely the best person I know. Then there's Ron Ramsey, our Sullivan county state rep......wouldn't croos the street to piss on him if his face was on fire.
Just asking

Williston, FL

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Does anyone know a Allison Trent?
Really

Loudon, TN

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Not everyone is a loser keep that in mind! Even the high and mighty shall fall! Mugshots is just wrong, innocent until proven guilty and anyone's problems is not for public concern!
USA wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: HD Motors (Mar '13) 5 hr Skydiveman 97
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 hr here now 152,478
Employment in the Kingsport area 5 hr NurseKratchitt14 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 9,481
Rate Kingsport's job market. 7 hr exKpt 8
are aliens really performing hybrid expierments... 8 hr mark ward 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport