Tri Cities Busted
ticker45

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2011
4 people i went 2 school with in this week.

1. Josh Arp
2. Jacob Arp
3. Trevor Nelms
4. Scott Kerney

none of this surprises me.
Your point

White Pine, TN

#3 Mar 2, 2011
And you really think that anyone is interested in your opinion? Wow...that doesnt surprise me!!
because

Johnson City, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Tricities busted is awesome. I like knowing who I am working with.
whuts uh the deal

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 28, 2011
why the concern? it is after all a forum site. maybe you have been in the tricites busted paper too?

or maybe you are one of those names?
Your point wrote:
And you really think that anyone is interested in your opinion? Wow...that doesnt surprise me!!
kat

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 30, 2011
Some people that have been arrested have been arrested for the wrong reasons posted, busted does not show any correction to those arrest. As an example: arrested for public intox but real reason one drink on breath passed out from a fall from a spinal injection that still causes pain an no balance, Does this truly mean public intox? No So it does hurt some people, not all.
concerned citizen

Kingsport, TN

#7 Dec 18, 2011
The sullivan county sherriffs office gets away with more crime than the people who have been arrested. They are not trained in mental health, they arrest anybody they have a grudge against and they lie under oath all the time and get away with it. The head of medical at sullivan county has not done enogh research on bath salt to know that you hallucinate on it. He doesn't know when an inmate has hung theiselve in the jail, or just doesn't want to admit it.how many more people have to die in that jail before action is taken against these know it alls.
Funny

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2012
I think this paper sucks & basically should be illegal. All are innocent until proven guilty, an arrest does not make somebody guilty. Police officers know that they will most likely loose the case in court, so the only thing they can do is initiate a public assassination. Funny thing is, Tri Cities Busted is owned by a company out of Georgia. People in Georgia make money off of the ignorant Tennessee Justice System. Damn, we need to be smarter here in Tennessee!
Nate

Johnson City, TN

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Dang! I thought this topic was about the Hooters in Johnson City.
Deputy Dog

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Funny wrote:
I think this paper sucks & basically should be illegal. All are innocent until proven guilty, an arrest does not make somebody guilty. Police officers know that they will most likely loose the case in court, so the only thing they can do is initiate a public assassination. Funny thing is, Tri Cities Busted is owned by a company out of Georgia. People in Georgia make money off of the ignorant Tennessee Justice System. Damn, we need to be smarter here in Tennessee!
It's public record and the public should have a right to know. If my neighbor is arrested for a serious crime I want to know about it. I have to realize of course that there should be a presumption of innocence until he's proven guilty, but I still want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastman Funfest fireworks 41 min kim kardashian 4
If you are a lardass from Southwest Va 11 hr Collins 36
Mafair umc snobs 15 hr coldfish70 3
OK Hillbillies 19 hr GKP 11
Collins yearning for lover 22 hr Mountain Man 3
Scott Floyd POS snitch Sun Caitlyn Jenner 11
why do blacks,,,? Sat kim kardashian 1

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance