First Prev
of 2
Next Last
agree

Chatsworth, GA

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Understanding wrote:
Actually, she doesn't represent you, she represents the State of Tennessee.
i agree. so, if that's the case, then the non-custodial parent shouldn't be made to show up. they can just ask the state of TN to sit beside her. really, there is no point in them being there anyway.
agree

Chatsworth, GA

#22 Oct 16, 2012
correction...i meant custodial parent.
Some Dude

Kingsport, TN

#23 Oct 22, 2012
I don't know her at all, but apparrently she is married to Rick Spivey who seems to be a bit better known in the area.
http://www.sullivancountyda.com/page3.php
Bump Bump

Kingsport, TN

#24 Oct 31, 2012
Bumpity Bump Bump
Out of state Mama

Covington, GA

#25 Nov 7, 2012
I am required to go through the state to collect child support not because I am on any sort of state assistance, but because my ex is abusive and there is a standing Order of Protection.

You are NOT her client, she is representing the state. She is an Assistant District Attorney. YOU don't pay her to represent you at all. However, if you present her with relevant information within a reasonable time, she does take that into account and use it. Don't try to give her your reasons at the table in the courtroom. It's neither the time nor the place, and she doesn't have time to verify anything you tell her at that point.

Ms. Spivey is sharp tongued. If you've been there, you've seen the sort of people she has to deal with. It looks like someone shook the trailer park and what came out landed in that courtroom. Almost everyone there, on BOTH sides, are sorry individuals. But, she does her job, does it well, and speaks nothing but the truth to people there. She keeps her job because she is effective. She shows respect where it is due, and contempt where contempt is due. If you are on here complaining, you may want to look at your own behavior and attitude.
Wazzup

Johnson City, TN

#26 Nov 7, 2012
Very well said. I've known Rick, Sandy and Matt and have nothing but good things to say about them. With that being said, Sandy will do her job as an officer of the court and will never sugar coat anything.
Nancy Drew

Bristol, TN

#28 Feb 10, 2013
I have had to deal with Ms Spivey on numerous occasions. I do not agree with her methods in the courtroom, or the friendship between her and the judge , but to the plantiffs... She is not your lawyer. She is an Attorney for the State, not for any individual. You have her to go on your behalf in the court because you either now, or have at some point, gotten government assistance.. Food stamps, AFDC, or something else. She is there to get the State back their money. Period. That is why she doesn't have to have a heart to do her job.
oh no

Bellevue, WA

#29 Feb 12, 2013
she sucks shes a bitch and is sexist aginst wemen i went to jail 3 times and have 4 children in my care but on the other hand my 4 childrens father has never been put in jail and doesnt have to pay as near as much as i had to for my one child she is not fair in cout and never done me any good to get child support from there dad
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#30 Feb 12, 2013
oh no...I was going to blast you but what is the use?
Tired of it

Kingsport, TN

#31 Mar 25, 2014
Karma WILL catch up with Spivey!! I hope I have a front row seat!
kim kardashian

Greenwood, SC

#32 Mar 26, 2014
stop being a bum ! take care of your kids ! pay your child support im tired of my tax dollars going to your snot nosed brats!
kim kardashian

Greenwood, SC

#33 Mar 26, 2014
oh no wrote:
she sucks shes a bitch and is sexist aginst wemen i went to jail 3 times and have 4 children in my care but on the other hand my 4 childrens father has never been put in jail and doesnt have to pay as near as much as i had to for my one child she is not fair in cout and never done me any good to get child support from there dad
you must be a real piece of trash to have been in jail 4 times , pure trailer trash , you should have had abortions , but no , you wanted the welfare checks! to bad your mother did not abort you! trailer trash garbage!
kim kardashian

Kingsport, TN

#34 Mar 26, 2014
on the other hand, i am just like her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
southern justice! 1 hr J dawg 17
Ebola case at holston valley medical center. 3 hr mark ward 16
Haunted houses 15 hr veteran 18
Black man and fat blonde white woman 15 hr kim kardashian 6
Employment in the Kingsport area 15 hr kim kardashian 41
"Everyday Manna" (Feb '14) 16 hr happily_single_ki... 127
Manager at mcdonald's east stone drive (May '12) 20 hr Phil 38
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs