Any one experience Sandra Spivey the ...

Any one experience Sandra Spivey the Child Support Attorney?

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2012
She is by far the SCARIEST MOST BITTER SEEMING WOMAN ON THE PLANET! This is coming from the plantiff. Not only did she not call or update ANY RECORDS or STATEMENTS from me before our court date (which was very important, because situations with my ex had changed) but she was down right RUDE TO EVERY PERSON in that court room. I knew it was gonna be bad when she yelled at some poor dude during role call just because she was the only person in court room who couldn't hear. Even the Judge heard him call his name. I APPRECIATE that she was tough but at what point does the plantif "myself" need to take the verbal abuse she gave to me. I have this in the courts hands FOR THE SAKE of keeping peace for my child. Was she right my ex should be paying more, YES..but she put me in a position that could have potentially cause massive fighting betwen us, which is NOT what I want my son to experience with this divorce. My ex already has his wages garnished, her office sent both of us letters saying he is to pay $*** a month + and additional $*** in back support. Because they didn't have their records updated the back support was reduced $127..which is FINE because my ex couldn't pay the regular amnt. Yes she will put u in jail quickly if ur behind, good, what I am just saying is WHY IS THIS WOMAN A BEAST TO THE CUSTODIAL PARENT? LIKE I SAID SCARIEST WOMAN ON EARTH. MEAN, RUDE, PAPER THROWING AROUND, MAKING HERSELF LOOK LIKE A TOTAL FOOL AND WHY DID THE JUDGE ALLOW THIS BEHAVIOR TOWARDS HER OWN CLIENT. I SPOKE TWO WORDS TO HER AND SHE BELITTLED ME BOTH TIMES. AM I SUPPOSED TO BE SCARED OF MY OWN ATTORNEY? ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE WITH HER? IS SHE RICKS WIFE? ALWAYS HEARD GOOD THINGS ABT HIM. I SURE HOPE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE SPAWN OF SATAN..
Guys eyes

Abingdon, VA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
On Topix slandering an Attorney. For your kids sake I really hope you weren't the smartest one in the past relationship.

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Well You see there is thing this we have called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! YOU HAVEN'T A CLUE ABOUT MY MARRIAGE WHICH WASN'T THE TOPIC ON HERE WAS IT? I asked if ANYONE has experienced this woman. I was the plantiff and MAYBE had you read the post you would have understood WHY I asked the question. Oh no wait your one of those people who just sit on topix and twist everyone and act like EVERYTHING that is said by anyone is stupid. Your the one who looked stupid. I did NOTHING to slander this woman. I said an OPINION which I have a right to. You on the other hand replied with nothing but ignorance abt my marriage. I am SIMPLY CURIOUS as to WHY WOULD A WOMAN TREAT HER OWN CLIENT WITH WHOM SHE HAS NEVER SPOKEN TO TO UPDATE HER INFORMATION BEFORE THE COURT DATE BE UNJUSTLY RUDE, MEAN, THROWING PAPERS AROUND ACTING IRRATTIONAL, WHEN I JUST SAID TWO WORDS TO LET HER KNOW WHAT SHE HAD JUST SAID WAS OLD INFO. Like I also said..the woman came through the doors hateful to a man during role call and ddnt change her attitude towards a single person and why would I be made to feel TOO SCARED TO SPEAK TO MY OWN ATTORNEY?? I have every right to question this. Be a doormat if u want to..but please do the rest of us a foavor and if your reply has nothing to do with the question. Post on something you know abt. I DO NOT FEEL THIS TREATMENT TOWARDS THE CUSTODIAL PARENT SHOULD EVER FEEL AFRAID TO SPEAK TO HER ATTORNEY. DO U? IF SO...WELL WE KNOW HOW SMART YOU ARE. I AM NOT HAVING A DEBATE HEAR PEOPLE..IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO KNOW OK. OTHERWISE I WILL STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE LIKE I HAVE FOR YEARS BECAUSE EVERYONE SEEMS TO THINK ITS BETTER TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN AND VOMIT THEIR IGNORANCE ALL OVER THE REST OF US. For the record Mr. Know it all..do you not think Mrs. Spivey LOVES that she has the reputation for being hard on deadbeat parents and like I said..that is FINE AND DANDY..WHAT I SAID WAS SHE SCARED ME THE MOTHER AND PLANTIFF, AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS WRONG FOR TRYING TO KEEP PEACE FOR MY SONS SAKE. SO I'M NOT SMART FOR THAT? HA!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Guys eyes wrote:
On Topix slandering an Attorney. For your kids sake I really hope you weren't the smartest one in the past relationship.
And exactly why is this not a good idea? If she doesn't like her then she would need to inform other potential clients of the attorney what a poor job and bad experience came from it.
The Professional

Blountville, TN

#5 Sep 19, 2012
All this being said"she was hateful to everyone in the court room" and she "scared you" and "spawn of satan" and "she didn't review your paperwork" when you go back to court will you use her again. You should know you will of course be back in court of reduction in child support when he request it or future custody issues if and when he decides he MAY be able to do as good a job raiing the child etc...

That's what I did and ended up with custody of my 2 daughters that were 2 and 4 and the ex ended up paying me (well suppose too) child support. They re grown now and doing really well for themselves.

Just curious.
I have

Brentwood, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2012
She and that strange judge never really helped me with child support. I wasn't on any sort of government aid so I guess they didn't really care. They pretty m uch let my ex get away with whatever. But recently, when my daughter went before them, Spivey ridiculed her, was hateful, demeaning and degrading. I wish there was any way possible I could get away with slapping that smart, razor thin lipped, ugly little mouth of hers.

She IS rude. She IS hateful and she belittles people for no reason other than she CAN. She is basically a hateful bitch. I hope she reads this and I hope she tries to sue me. lol.
Guys eyes

Abingdon, VA

#7 Oct 3, 2012
The Professional wrote:
All this being said"she was hateful to everyone in the court room" and she "scared you" and "spawn of satan" and "she didn't review your paperwork" when you go back to court will you use her again. You should know you will of course be back in court of reduction in child support when he request it or future custody issues if and when he decides he MAY be able to do as good a job raiing the child etc...
That's what I did and ended up with custody of my 2 daughters that were 2 and 4 and the ex ended up paying me (well suppose too) child support. They re grown now and doing really well for themselves.
Just curious.
I would take the off topic rating as a yes she would use her again. At the end of the day she had a lawyer, lawyer did her job and got the girl what she wanted and now she is going to fuss and complain.
Outside looking in I bet this chick was always complaining and the guy would have paid twice the amount of support to get away from her.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2012
There is also something called being a professional and having ethics. And there just so happens to be a whole branch of the TN supreme court that governs attorneys to make sure that they follow these guidelines. Otherwise they can loose their license.
DOUBT THAT

Abingdon, VA

#9 Oct 10, 2012
I bet she would use her again also.
and smartybritches...geez your an idiot.

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
I have wrote:
She and that strange judge never really helped me with child support. I wasn't on any sort of government aid so I guess they didn't really care. They pretty m uch let my ex get away with whatever. But recently, when my daughter went before them, Spivey ridiculed her, was hateful, demeaning and degrading. I wish there was any way possible I could get away with slapping that smart, razor thin lipped, ugly little mouth of hers.
She IS rude. She IS hateful and she belittles people for no reason other than she CAN. She is basically a hateful bitch. I hope she reads this and I hope she tries to sue me. lol.
. Exactly! That's ALL I WANTED TO KNOW! What is HILARIOUS is the men who are defending her are the ones who get it worse from her..so its very weird they are replying to this thread as if she doesn't treat the deadbeat dads worse than the mothers....I like how someone can label themselves a professional as a screen name like that makes them a professional of anything but lack of UNDERSTANDING THE TOPIC IN FIRST PLACE. START ANOTHER THREAD OF YOUR OWN WITH THE TOPIC U WANT TO DISCUSS BUT DON'T CHANGE THIS ONE.

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Guys eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take the off topic rating as a yes she would use her again. At the end of the day she had a lawyer, lawyer did her job and got the girl what she wanted and now she is going to fuss and complain.
Outside looking in I bet this chick was always complaining and the guy would have paid twice the amount of support to get away from her.
WOW! AND ANOTHER TALKING OUT OF NOTHING BUT ASSUMPTIONS. NO HONEY THEY WANTED TO ARREST HIM..I TOLD THEM HE WAS DOING HIS BEST. IF U HAD READ U WOULD HAVE NOTICED WHERE I SAID MY EX AND I ARE FRIENDS..STILL. I HATED THE WAY SHE SPOKE TO EVERYONE IN THAT COURTROOM. THAT WAS THE TOPIC..NOT MY DIVORCE, MY EX, AND NO I DID NOT GET WHAT I WANTED..I WANTED THEM TO BE REASONABLE..THERE IS HISTORY THEY DIDN'T BOTHER DISCUSSING WITH ME OR HIM ABOUT WHICH LEAVES HIM WITH NOTHING TO SURVIVE ON. SO GUESS WHO IS WRONG AGAIN..ALL OF U WHO SPEW YOUR LACK OF READIND AND UNDERSTANDING AND JUST TALKIN OUT UR ASS. DO U FEEL IMPORTANT NOW? IF U HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED THIS ATTORNEY THE POST ELSEWHERE. THAT WAS THE QUESTION..NOT WHAT U THINK ABT MY DIVORCE.

United States

#12 Oct 11, 2012
DOUBT THAT wrote:
What would POSSIBLY make u think that I would EVER USE THIS WOMAN AS MY ATTORNEY AGAIN? SHE KNEW NOTHING ABT MY CASE, WAS RUDE, THROWING PAPERS AROUND BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T HAVE THE COURT ORDER CHILD SUPPORT AMNT AND BACK SUPPORT INFRONT OF HER..DDNT INTERVIEW ME, SHE WAS MEAN IN ROLL CALL..ROLL CALL..TO THIS POOR MAN..JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS HARD OF HEARING SHE BELITTLED HIM WHEN EVEN THE JUDGE HEARD HIM. AGAIN..Y'ALL JUST STOP. DO U LIVE UR LIVES LIKE THIS? IGNORING WHAT IS SAID AND TWISTING IT INTO ANOTHER DEBATE..WHAT A DIFFICULT LIFE THAT MUST BE.
DOUBT THAT

Abingdon, VA

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Whatever. You just come across as someone who is impossible to please and kinda nasty.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 11, 2012
DOUBT THAT wrote:
Really? Please explain. Cause I'm such an idiot I don't even know why I am.
wanna be

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Oct 11, 2012
I'm pretty sure Nancy Grace is her hero. She probably has a shrine full of Nancy Grace memorabilia. Unfortunately, Nancy Grace is a lot nicer than Spivey, and she directs her wrath at the correct targets.

If you saw an attorney speaking to their client who had just been raped as if they are a piece of garbage and maybe the rape was their fault, wouldn't you find that disgusting? I really see no difference in the way she treats her clients. It's obvious she has a disgust for single mothers because it doesn't matter if you are a wonderful mother, if you're dressed professionally, if you're educated, etc., she's still going to treat you like a piece of crap.

Hopefully, she has family members who will take care of her miserable hag self because karma is even a bigger B***H than she is! As many people as she's treated like garbage, surely at least one or two of them will be her nurses at some point. Maybe they'll give her the same quality care and respect as she gave them. I'm sure nothing like that has crossed her mind though because she doesn't think it's possible for any of her clients to be educated or working.

Anyway, to the OP - just let that roll off your back. It took all I had to bite my lip with that b*tch (and i'm a professional so it's a damn MIRACLE that some redneck chick hasn't pounded her yet). However, you just have to realize that she isn't worth you getting in trouble or having any tension between you and your ex. Stay away from that place as much as you can. Don't file for reviews to see if you can get more money. Don't file for modifications, etc. Just work on making as much money as you can, taking what you get from your ex for granted, and staying away from the system.

Spivey isn't there to help you. She couldn't care less about you. If she did then she would know your name and have opened your file before the judge is calling your name. Just take satisfaction in knowing that she's seriously a miserable, bitter woman who might have a lot of money but has zero friends. That's obvious!
judge shake a lot

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Oct 11, 2012
I have wrote:
Yeah, the judge is odd as well with her shaky voice. It's very strange. I am just amazed that Spivey has gotten away with being such a witch this long. I guess that's what happens when you defend people who don't have a lot of money or power. Nobody knows what to do so they just give up and distance themselves. It's a shame.
myself

Stone Mountain, GA

#17 Oct 15, 2012
I have dealt with Mrs. Spivey once. I showed her respect. She showed me respect. I told her I did not want child support from my child's sperm donor. I had a job that had insurance. After seeing the excuses my child's sperm donor had for not working. And dealing with that for so many years...I just had enough. So I was probably a rare case for her. I would say it gets very trying dealing with men and women and child support.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 16, 2012
myself wrote:
I have dealt with Mrs. Spivey once. I showed her respect. She showed me respect. I told her I did not want child support from my child's sperm donor. I had a job that had insurance. After seeing the excuses my child's sperm donor had for not working. And dealing with that for so many years...I just had enough. So I was probably a rare case for her. I would say it gets very trying dealing with men and women and child support.
I'm sure she does get tired of it. Most people will get tired of doing their job over and over again. But when it gets to the point that you are "toxic" about what you have to do and what you have to deal with then its time to move on. Also, she probably did like dealing with you because if you didn't want child support it made her job easier. Of course anyone will like the "customer" who doesn't need help.
umm

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Oct 16, 2012
usually spivey only deals with cases of people who are on SOME form of government assistance. that could be help with childcare or even food stamps (no matter how small the amount). they tell you if you apply for ANY assistance then you must cooperate with child support....and that's where spivey comes in.

so, i don't believe you just got to "tell her you didn't want child support." that's not the way it works. they don't care what you want or what you think.

yes, she is toxic and it has been time for her to go for YEARS now.
Understanding

Johnson City, TN

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Actually, she doesn't represent you, she represents the State of Tennessee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawna L 3 hr BadBoy44 5
There is no rapture mentioned in the bible. 5 hr kim kardashian su... 9
Zach Gardner Link To Triple Murder Victims 7 hr Dcollins78 31
Greg Slemp (Nov '14) 20 hr kim kardashian su... 156
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat A concerned friend 87
Looking for a family to help with Christmas Sat cheech 10
Krispy kream Fri Disgusted 1

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages