what do druggies use electrical tape ...

what do druggies use electrical tape for?

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

need help

Wise, VA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
Just curious, A friend is ditching her druggie husband and he always carries black electrical tape and a druggie once stole a bunch of black tape from me when I was rewiring. Neither of these guys are exactly electricians or would have any other legitimate use for it so curious if it has a usefulness to druggies.
DEMIGOD

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
need help wrote:
Just curious, A friend is ditching her druggie husband and he always carries black electrical tape and a druggie once stole a bunch of black tape from me when I was rewiring. Neither of these guys are exactly electricians or would have any other legitimate use for it so curious if it has a usefulness to druggies.
maybe its some clepto thing..they just steal crap and carry stuff they don't need. my neighbor is one and he carrys thumbtacks with him..drugs di weird things to people's minds

Since: Jul 12

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Yes drug addicts indeed use electrical tape for various purposes. It's used to wrap the handles of metal spoons when "cooking" heroin to avoid burning the fingers. It's used to form a rubber mouthpiece to avoid burning the lips when making improvised smoking pipes with items such as spark plug sockets. It's used as a tourniquet when "shooting up". It's used to secure drugs and paraphernalia to arms, legs, and the torso underneath clothing. Because the tape is soft and easy to remove, it's used to wrap drugs and paraphernalia hidden inside body cavities. It's used for constructing "meth labs". Some addicts even claim to get a high from inhaling the fumes of burning electrical tape.
DEMIGOD

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
wow! if they only would use those creative ideals for something positive for themselves ...its a shame.
need help

Wise, VA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Wow!! Thank you Jackie! You have been very helpful!
A polite post

Melbourne, Australia

#6 Mar 31, 2014
need help wrote:
Yeh I hear "druggies" use black electrical tape for moustaches, sometimes they even use it to tape things together, even collecting different colors and making wall collages.
Seriously? Haha your friend is ditching her husband because he does drugs? Why doesn't she help him get off them?
Electrical tape is useful. Why don't you ask him yourself why he carries tape in his pocket? why Jump to conclusions that it's for that purpose? Ha a
thejudger

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2014
Haha, that is ALL the same thoughts I had!

So....she's been his wife for awhile now I assume & she's sat through his (assumed) daily drug use--without partaking herself?? Doubtful, to me--but now she's decided she can't live that life anymore & is leaving him (her right)? Is that right? Chances are he'll just get worse & worse, probably until he accidentally kills himself; the point of my rambling is I agree: she could (& should, IMHO) try to help him get clean before she leaves. Ya never know...it could pull their marriage back together! Most people can't grasp how powerful addiction is...it controls people, most are not addicts because they choose to be. Wow...Topix marriage counseling & addiction support! Lololol.......seriously though, i hope it all works out for the best. For everyone.
A polite post wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh I hear "druggies" use black electrical tape for moustaches, sometimes they even use it to tape things together, even collecting different colors and making wall collages.
Seriously? Haha your friend is ditching her husband because he does drugs? Why doesn't she help him get off them?
Electrical tape is useful. Why don't you ask him yourself why he carries tape in his pocket? why Jump to conclusions that it's for that purpose? Ha a
smoke anything

Kingsport, TN

#8 Apr 17, 2014
They set the tape on fire and huff the smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Confirms Neighborhood Market Store in K... 1 hr Jess 5
legitimate self-referral pain management docto... (Dec '14) 5 hr howdy 22
Boyd Holder allowed to return to Victory Aposto... 12 hr Study Hall 24
Graham Clark- Head Coach Dobyns Bennett (Mar '12) 17 hr I know dats right 112
Trumps wall 17 hr Rush 8
Dobyns Bennett Social Clubs (Jan '12) Mon Coach Clark 23
Allandale Burger King masturbation cafe Sun No nonsense 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages