Review: HD Motors
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Harley Man

Bristol, VA

#1 Mar 24, 2013
The guys at HD Motors are a joke. Worse customer service in the Tri-Cities. They wouldnt stop feeding their fat faces for two seconds to talk to me about a couple of Harleys they have for sale. I've never in my life seen such rude people trying to sell cars and motorcycles.

I'll never go back.
shootyourself

United States

#2 Mar 24, 2013
you sound just like the crap motorcycles your talkn about..loud..undependable...ov er rated..and inly crybabies ride em anymore..
Happy Nurse

Church Hill, VA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
I test drove a Honda Civic there last year. As my husband and I drove toward Bristol, we heard an odd sound. When we got back to the lot, the salesman asks "where the hell is my park light?" LOL, I guess that was the sound we heard. Also, my husband opened the hood and the motor was rusty. Salesman said he had cleaned it. Hubby said the car had probably been in a flood but needless to say, we left and havent been back.
question

Hickory, NC

#4 Mar 25, 2013
I was looking for a car and went to both HD and JJ. Both places were horrible. Almost every car at JJ looked like Freddy Krueger slashed the seats, had dents and a lot of rust. Some didnt have radios. In the repo lot in back there was a xterra that the salesman said had a little knock. When we opened the hood we noticed the belt would fit a civic.
Next we went to HD. They had an SUV that looked nice. I opened the door and the passenger floorboard was soaked. The salesman told me that they just replaced something in the engine area. Both places had crappy cars for an outrageous price. I definitely would not go back.
Consumer

Dalton, GA

#5 Mar 25, 2013
I've been to HD once and will never go back. They get their cars from rinky dink auto auctions or repo sales. The cars I looked at had been ran into the dirt. Salesman just stood there and made shit up as he went on trying to sell me some POS.
barbarino

Nashville, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2013
bought a POS from HD and am paying dearly. Drove car home, car wouldn't pass emissions test. Paid to get that fixed and it passed the emissions test so I can get my plate and drive it. First day driving after emissions test, engine seized.
that guy

Johnson City, TN

#7 Mar 26, 2013
i think you have hd & hurd motors confused. that hd guy doesnt buy cars from auctions.
that guy

Johnson City, TN

#8 Mar 26, 2013
sounds like a buncha broke "buy here pay here" whiny babies. the same bunch everywhere. lookin for a cheap car that needs work & then crys about workin on it. news flash!!! cheap cars are just that cheap cars!! pay your bills & keep good credit & your point will be mute!!
Whatever Dude

Johnson City, TN

#9 Mar 26, 2013
If you're such a "Harley Guy" why do you need so much help ????
that guy

Johnson City, TN

#10 Mar 26, 2013
hey "harley guy" sounds like you should go to smith brothers harley & get treated like royalty & pay way to much for a bike.
that guy

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 26, 2013
barbarino wrote:
bought a POS from HD and am paying dearly. Drove car home, car wouldn't pass emissions test. Paid to get that fixed and it passed the emissions test so I can get my plate and drive it. First day driving after emissions test, engine seized.
where did you buy it? so they have emissions testing in kingsport now?? who else has heard that? also sounds like whoever you had work on it probably messed it up when they made sure it passed the "emisssions test" you talk about!! hahahaha
that guy

Johnson City, TN

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Harley Man wrote:
The guys at HD Motors are a joke. Worse customer service in the Tri-Cities. They wouldnt stop feeding their fat faces for two seconds to talk to me about a couple of Harleys they have for sale. I've never in my life seen such rude people trying to sell cars and motorcycles.
I'll never go back.
IM SURE THEY WOULDNT WANT YOU BACK!! LOL!!
who cares

Johnson City, TN

#13 Mar 26, 2013
hey harley guy , you sound like you really dont mess with harleys much. nobody who rides or owns a harley wants their buttkissed. maybe you should go look at minicoopers or fiat 500's
Pure Junk

Bristol, VA

#14 Mar 26, 2013
I bought a car at HD Motors 3 months ago and the transmission stopped working after two weeks. I took it to a mechanic and he found saw dust in the trans. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I will never go back.
who cares

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Pure Junk wrote:
I bought a car at HD Motors 3 months ago and the transmission stopped working after two weeks. I took it to a mechanic and he found saw dust in the trans. I filed a complaint with the BBB. I will never go back.
once again someone who thinks hdmotors is the same as hurd motors.
shoot yourself

United States

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Sounds like this "harley guy" is an idiot! I've seen a lot of idiots like him around dealerships! Wants someone to fall all over themselves while he cockwalks & crows like he really is somebody. Guess mommy didn't pay enuff attention to him. Guess what " harley guy" nobody cares what you think! Get a life.
harley girl

United States

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Hey harley guy. If you are as stupid in person as you sound on here then no wonder they weren't all about waiting on you. U do sound like a real idiot!
question

Knoxville, TN

#18 Mar 27, 2013
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>where did you buy it? so they have emissions testing in kingsport now?? who else has heard that? also sounds like whoever you had work on it probably messed it up when they made sure it passed the "emisssions test" you talk about!! hahahaha
Hey dumb ass, it's possible this person is a Va resident and they have emissions testing there. It's not like Va is that far away. Think before you speak.
Fact of the matter

Bristol, VA

#19 Mar 27, 2013
HD Motors personnel are rude, they sell junk and my guess is they won’t be in business much longer. There are many threads on the internet referencing their poor business practices and poor attention to customer service.
who cares

Johnson City, TN

#20 Mar 27, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass, it's possible this person is a Va resident and they have emissions testing there. It's not like Va is that far away. Think before you speak.
wow. another poster who has to resort to profanity to get their point across. if being a va. resident was an issue they should have had it inspected before they bought it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Model City?? 5 hr Johny Ringo 6
Bigger boom 5 hr Johny Ringo 16
True Green Lawn care. 12 hr Johnson 4
Gyms Wed Jerkface 1
Justice for melissa Wed Anonymous 1
Does size matter??? Wed julie 52
floods Wed Caitlyn Jenner 2

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance