Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9300 Jul 21, 2013
over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m a person of very few words but these two say it loud and clear and those two simple words are Molon Labe or come and take.
And that's exactly what they can, and will do, if they so choose...and there won't be a thing you can do about it...make no mistake about that!
History has proven that, IF you break the Law!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9301 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what they can, and will do, if they so choose...and there won't be a thing you can do about it...make no mistake about that!
History has proven that, IF you break the Law!
I haven't broken any laws. I haven't sold any weapons to drug dealers or drug cartels like our own government did. Which resulted in the deaths of innocent civilians and Border Patrol officers. Maybe somebody should take their firearms away. Go back and read the Bill of Rights again and see what it says I can and can not do. Operation Fat and Furious just incase you forgot.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9302 Jul 21, 2013
Fast and Furious typo there.
boris

Iraq

#9303 Jul 21, 2013
over the edge wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't broken any laws. I haven't sold any weapons to drug dealers or drug cartels like our own government did. Which resulted in the deaths of innocent civilians and Border Patrol officers. Maybe somebody should take their firearms away. Go back and read the Bill of Rights again and see what it says I can and can not do. Operation Fat and Furious just incase you forgot.
Your bill of right and constitution are just paper and do nothing . Germany did it and it can happen to you. Beware !!
MrRight

Southaven, MS

#9304 Jul 21, 2013
Vote yes

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9313 Jul 28, 2013
Abbey Guynn wrote:
The best free online dating website everyt hing is really free, send and receive messages free and even video chat free, never pay for anything! whereloveisfound .com
Topix is where love is REALLY found...why, can't you just feel the love all these Posters are sending to each other...or do I have that confused with something else? Lol!
never

Brooklyn, NY

#9321 Jul 29, 2013
no way
Sharkhunter

Wartburg, TN

#9322 Jul 29, 2013
Hunting is good if you EAT the animal not just slaughter it and take backstraps from a deer then leave the rest! A lot of carcasses left in the woods!
Fedup

Jackson, TN

#9323 Jul 29, 2013
Hunting use to be a privilege shared through generations. Now it is only shared by land grubbing pricks. If you are fortunate enough to be able to lease land you can forbid all others the right.
masterblaster

Mexico

#9324 Jul 29, 2013
Fedup wrote:
Hunting use to be a privilege shared through generations. Now it is only shared by land grubbing pricks. If you are fortunate enough to be able to lease land you can forbid all others the right.
Many hunters brought it on themselves by illegal hunting and destruction of property. A few can spoil it for the rest.
Jack

United States

#9325 Jul 30, 2013
What is it
arron kline

San Antonio, TX

#9340 Aug 8, 2013
I think it is cruel and inhuman to hunt poor animals I wish they would make guns illegal and hope Obama gets to serve 4 terms in the white house
Property Owner

Johnson City, TN

#9341 Aug 8, 2013
The coon hunters have destroyed my fences several times and they for some reason think it is their right to hunt on my property. They keep taking my no trespassing signs and no hunting signs down.
Dan da Man

United States

#9355 Aug 9, 2013
Sandra Forker wrote:
tinyurl.com/lk6qfyf
i wana fork ya sander!
frannzle

Pittsburgh, PA

#9361 Aug 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Amazing it is ban Hunting
lol

Jackson, TN

#9371 Aug 11, 2013
arron kline wrote:
I think it is cruel and inhuman to hunt poor animals I wish they would make guns illegal and hope Obama gets to serve 4 terms in the white house
and im sure abortion is a great thing in your eyes too,dumbazz
BCAlien

United States

#9379 Aug 13, 2013
Amos

South Pittsburg, TN

#9381 Aug 13, 2013
BCAlien wrote:
Dumbass.
BCAlien

United States

#9382 Aug 13, 2013
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass.
Asswhore
Dre

Columbus, OH

#9383 Aug 13, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Costco for Kingsport, TN (Jun '12) 2 hr saultydog42 26
JC Versus KPport 5 hr kim kardash 7
Haunted houses 7 hr derh 5
Manager at mcdonald's east stone drive (May '12) 8 hr Johnny Joe 35
Paralyzed former Sevier County inmate files $22... (May '12) 11 hr Second Opinion 71
Little Black Boudoir (Feb '14) 12 hr Very pissed off male 20
Employment in the Kingsport area 14 hr mark ward 35
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]