First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#288 Mar 29, 2013
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Unitarians are confused.
Nope---that is maybe people who believe in (perhaps)false rapture doctrine are "confused!
gun nut

Johnson City, TN

#289 Mar 30, 2013
keep the guns in the hands of the peeps!! an armed militia is the best deterent to tyranny ever!! remember hitler took all the guns when he got in power.
harley girl

United States

#290 Mar 30, 2013
I think appropriate background checks are needed. Just look at all the stupid people who post on forums like this one
Larry

Ringgold, GA

#291 Mar 31, 2013
They already DO background checks. Stupid.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#292 Apr 13, 2013
Larry wrote:
They already DO background checks. Stupid.
Yes we also have to pay for background checks.
gun controler

Johnson City, TN

#293 Apr 13, 2013
GunTotingMom wrote:
I have a Glock 9mm and a permit to legally carry it and do so. When guns become outlawed, I will become an outlaw. I have every right to protect me and mine!
all of this gun control banter has got to stop! guns built this country. they use guns to defend our country & even to keep the commie president safe.
Larry

Ringgold, GA

#294 Apr 15, 2013
There's nothing to fear, minions! No one is coming after your....whuuhh?...

http://commack.patch.com/articles/dad-s-pisto...
True

Jonesborough, TN

#295 Apr 15, 2013
Trash cans will be next because someone may put a bomb in one of them. Or at least you will have to go through a background check to use a trash can.
whos got ammo

Gate City, VA

#296 Apr 15, 2013
Who gives a sh!t anymore about gun control fears? Most of those who are gun nuts already have their guns and ammo stockpiled, enough to fight a couple wars with. Normal people who have guns cant find or afford ammo anymore, so what dam good is more guns? Guns will soon be a dime a dozen if ammo cant be found. The ammo shortage is mostly hurting the recreational shooter, the dam criminals will always have it even if they have to steal it, and does THAT surprise anyone? The average joe out there knows what im talking about, every dam one of us is scared to target practice or waste our stock pile of ammo for fear of running out of ammo. Again, what dam good is a million guns without ammo?
gun nut

United States

#297 Apr 15, 2013
You can't even afford to reload anymore. Even that has gotten "cost prohibitive". Maybe that would work? An ammo shortage! Maybe if the govt started buyin up all the ammo that would be easier & less expensive than gun control? Huh , ammo control!
True

Jonesborough, TN

#298 Apr 16, 2013
gun nut wrote:
You can't even afford to reload anymore. Even that has gotten "cost prohibitive". Maybe that would work? An ammo shortage! Maybe if the govt started buyin up all the ammo that would be easier & less expensive than gun control? Huh , ammo control!
Why do you think ity is so hard to find ammo at this time? The government is now buying the ammo. That is what they call backdoor gun control.

Johnson City, TN

#299 Apr 16, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think ity is so hard to find ammo at this time? The government is now buying the ammo. That is what they call backdoor gun control.
Amen! We are even afraid to speak or write our thoughts about this matter.Thomas Jefferson said....When you fear your "defacto" government it is tryanny!

Johnson City, TN

#300 Apr 16, 2013
whos got ammo wrote:
Who gives a sh!t anymore about gun control fears? Most of those who are gun nuts already have their guns and ammo stockpiled, enough to fight a couple wars with. Normal people who have guns cant find or afford ammo anymore, so what dam good is more guns? Guns will soon be a dime a dozen if ammo cant be found. The ammo shortage is mostly hurting the recreational shooter, the dam criminals will always have it even if they have to steal it, and does THAT surprise anyone? The average joe out there knows what im talking about, every dam one of us is scared to target practice or waste our stock pile of ammo for fear of running out of ammo. Again, what dam good is a million guns without ammo?
They....the others...will be telling us exactly WHAT to DO.

Johnson City, TN

#302 Apr 18, 2013
The vote AGAINST gun control will stand ....THANK GOD/JESUS.
Jonny

Ringgold, GA

#303 Apr 18, 2013
Colorado shooter: passed a background check.
Gabby Giffords shooter: passed background check.
Virginia Tech shooter: passed background check.
Sandy Hook shooter: didn't bother with a background check before killing his mother and taking her weapons she bought after passing background checks.

Barak Obama: It's a sad day in Washington because they didn't pass expanded background checks covering ALL firearm sales.

Ok Obummer? So this would have helped, HOW?! The altitude at which this flies over liberals heads is amazing. Can we impeach this talking garbage can yet?

Johnson City, TN

#304 Apr 19, 2013
The Virginia tech. shooter was in the military ...so I guess he did. 39 killed by him was called workplace violence by Obama administration. They do not want that big shooting while the O is on watch. So they didn't call that terrorisum.
The mother of Adam did pass. That was her business. She couldn't help that Adam was on the brink. He killed her too. No one ever mentions her. She was a law abiding citizens. No one mentions Judge Roll that was murdered by the shooter in arizona, Gifford was shot.Hey, we have background checks. Just forget taking the guns and enforce what we have on the books.
Try , try, try....boy it's getting bad.
Hang in there people and do not believe the lame stream media.
tax wastin fool

United States

#305 Apr 22, 2013
Let's spend some money on gun control. While I understand & feel deeply for the victims of gun violence there are a lot more people killed due to alchohol in this country. Give outlawing beer or controling the purchase of liquor. Then we would have a revolution. That's the truth. Shameful as it may be.
pistol pete

Johnson City, TN

#306 Jun 12, 2013
gun control? that's when you actually hit what you are aiming at!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Jones at Swank 38 min Ramona 1
Who still gives out help? 2 hr kim kardashian 6
Women only 5 hr kim kardashian 5
Walmart Refuses Disabled Cart Use (Mar '13) 21 hr Rick 69
Ben Franklin Fri Fatass 5
Lauren Nicole Soter (Jan '15) Fri the_child 32
pill mill (Mar '10) Fri Lisa Henderson 100

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance