First Prev
of 15
Next Last
georgia guidestones

Johnson City, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
How do people on this forum feel about confiscating guns?
lip balm psalm

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2012
eithr they will make prices so high guns will be impossible to get
or they will use such as a last move cause they kno they will start an uprisin if they end up bannin guns all together
so i believe they are gonna get rid of em a lil bit at a time so all the fuss goes un noticed like all the others problems in our country
georgia guidestones

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 3, 2012
lip balm psalm wrote:
eithr they will make prices so high guns will be impossible to get
or they will use such as a last move cause they kno they will start an uprisin if they end up bannin guns all together
so i believe they are gonna get rid of em a lil bit at a time so all the fuss goes un noticed like all the others problems in our country
Little by little...subtile like a serpant. They will have a difficult time in Tenn. Remember the Alamo? There wouldn't be a Texas without Tenn.The Volunteer State.Awwww yes . I believe that the defacto government is trying to force, citizens out into the streets. Guns willbe a good way to get marshall law enforced. The defacto government also confiscated guns during Katrina. The High and Dry places where people that had money, food and guns. Google it on Y

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
georgia guidestones wrote:
<quoted text>Little by little...subtile like a serpant. They will have a difficult time in Tenn. Remember the Alamo? There wouldn't be a Texas without Tenn.The Volunteer State.Awwww yes . I believe that the defacto government is trying to force, citizens out into the streets. Guns willbe a good way to get marshall law enforced. The defacto government also confiscated guns during Katrina. The High and Dry places where people that had money, food and guns. Google it on Y
The kkk got the first gun control passed 1860. Jason Whitlock was being quoted by Bob Costas he said the NRA was the KKK. Jason Whitlock needs to be fired. It's the fault of the gun says Whitlock and Costas. The first murder was committed not with a gun. Cain killed Abel in the book of Gen. in the Holy Bible. This administration will use any useful idot to move their agenda FORWARD. Forward was the slogan for Hitler , Stalin and Mao...They are coming for your gun.

Johnson City, TN

#5 Dec 4, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>The kkk got the first gun control passed 1860. Jason Whitlock was being quoted by Bob Costas he said the NRA was the KKK. Jason Whitlock needs to be fired. It's the fault of the gun says Whitlock and Costas. The first murder was committed not with a gun. Cain killed Abel in the book of Gen. in the Holy Bible. This administration will use any useful idot to move their agenda FORWARD. Forward was the slogan for Hitler , Stalin and Mao...They are coming for your gun.
Whitlock is too ignorant of history that the kkk wanted to keep guns out of the hands of black people.
Big Earl

Kingsport, TN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
The 2nd amendment was written back in the 1700s. Will your car work after 200 years, i doubt it. It is a dumb ass amendment now. If a person wants to keep a gun at home for protection thas fine, but when that start carrying a gun to go the movies or the mall, just keep their chicken shit ass at home. Most of the NRA are people who got their asses kicked as a kid and now look as a gun as a way stopping it. Try keeping your mouth shut and stay out of peoples business and it wont happen
alex

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Bob Costas interviewed Sandusky (the serial pedophile coach)Sandusky admitted so much on that interview that they used the interview to Convict Sandusky. I will not keep my mouth shut. The US Constitution is the greatest document ever penned. Inspired by GOD . I will not stay home. I will protect my home and my family. What should have been said is If one marry's a woman and then has children. Stays off drugs and alcohol, then we might have less shootings like the one in the subject matter. Where there are more guns owners there is less crimes. Where there are strong anti gun laws there's more crime.
If Nichole Brown Simpson had owned a gun she might be alive. If there had been people in the theater in Colorado with guns and permits, of course, not as many would have died. Those states keep guns out of the hands of the qualified upstanding citizens. We have a right to protect our person and really gun rights to protect us against a government that trys to say we can't have them. To protect us against Tyranny.
alex

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
BTW WHITLOCk is Black.....you r just ignorant.
Big Earl

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Tyrannys ass,,,tell that to the little 2 year old boy who is dead because daddy left the pistol out on the table.
alex

Johnson City, TN

#10 Dec 5, 2012
Big Earl wrote:
Tyrannys ass,,,tell that to the little 2 year old boy who is dead because daddy left the pistol out on the table.
Hey Big Earl. Bad things happen to good people. That is not a reason to take guns out of the hands of the citizens of the USA. The citizens that have legal gun carry permits. Long guns are legal no matter what. You sound really bitter. Don't take it out on everyone around you . Also, there are cyber bullying laws. You want the link?

Johnson City, TN

#11 Dec 5, 2012
AMEN
Big Earl

Kingsport, TN

#12 Dec 5, 2012
You wouldnt know cyber bullying from a cheeseburger. Read what i wrote, i never said anything about long guns, just people going armed like its Bonanza redux. When people carry a weapon it makes it too easy to lose their temper and start blasting, when in reality if they get themselves out of a situation, think about it, things can be resolved other ways. By the way, didnt the guy who lost his little boy refuse to give his name to 9-11 because he had outstanding warrents? Do we want people packin who have outstanding warrents. I ask not that you agree with me only that you think about it.
just sayin

Kingsport, TN

#13 Dec 5, 2012
If you lose your temper to the point where you want to kill someone, whether you have a gun or not, I guess you will use other means to do the job. All I'm saying is guns don't kill, people do.
some douche

Johnson City, TN

#14 Dec 5, 2012
Big Earl is nothing more than a small minded troll. Nothing more.
Britts are Winning

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 5, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>The kkk got the first gun control passed 1860. Jason Whitlock was being quoted by Bob Costas he said the NRA was the KKK. Jason Whitlock needs to be fired. It's the fault of the gun says Whitlock and Costas. The first murder was committed not with a gun. Cain killed Abel in the book of Gen. in the Holy Bible. This administration will use any useful idot to move their agenda FORWARD. Forward was the slogan for Hitler , Stalin and Mao...They are coming for your gun.
Be sure that we are coming for more than your guns you worthless worm. We will crush your kind into a state of erradication. You and your family will be pummeled into sibmission, and I for one would chose to enslave you as your kind has enslaved others for hundreds of years.
And one more thing you uneducated worthless hack? Hitlers slogan was your own VALUES. Like you punks like to quote.

Well values this. Go fetch my lemonade you worm and hurry about it lest I beat your ass with a whip.
And those at the NRA and the US Chamber of treason will be hung in the town square as the Treasonists that they are.

Happy holidays, you freak show !!
Britts are Winning

Johnson City, TN

#16 Dec 5, 2012
alex wrote:
Bob Costas interviewed Sandusky (the serial pedophile coach)Sandusky admitted so much on that interview that they used the interview to Convict Sandusky. I will not keep my mouth shut. The US Constitution is the greatest document ever penned. Inspired by GOD . I will not stay home. I will protect my home and my family. What should have been said is If one marry's a woman and then has children. Stays off drugs and alcohol, then we might have less shootings like the one in the subject matter. Where there are more guns owners there is less crimes. Where there are strong anti gun laws there's more crime.
If Nichole Brown Simpson had owned a gun she might be alive. If there had been people in the theater in Colorado with guns and permits, of course, not as many would have died. Those states keep guns out of the hands of the qualified upstanding citizens. We have a right to protect our person and really gun rights to protect us against a government that trys to say we can't have them. To protect us against Tyranny.
Guns alone isn't the problem. It's alway STUPID mixed with guns. Look at your own Ron Ramsey. He's dumber than a rock and he is your leader. NO GUNS FOR STUPID PEOPLE. Tat way they will be erradicated.

The world will never miss you or your family. Worthless hack. Wealthy worshipping turncoat and wimpy little turncoat. No offense.
whatever

Kingsport, TN

#17 Dec 6, 2012
The only problem is, it is hard to differentiate the stupid with the smart from just an application for a gun permit. But like I said before, guns don't kill, people do.

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 6, 2012
We will never be beaten into submission. Guns(concealed,permits are required, training is required,people with no charges against them, etc. Obviously, "Bratt are whinning" doesn't realized that the administration is keeping him down and on the welfare EBT and whatever else. Hey bratt you will, without a doubt run out of other peoples money. Your ebt card will not buy as much food to put in your belly. Then and maybe only then will you realize that you are headed to a fema camp. I mean it...it's not your fault.Everyone with any common sense knows that most crime is black on black. Most crime is done by an illegal hand gun carried by a criminal.
If you are able to read, read history and you will see that Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson are and have been useful in the campaign to keep you enslaved. BTW I am not a man. I am a white/jewish female. Our 80percent white prez is not for you he is hurting you. READ , Educate yourself..He who doesn't remember or know history is going to repeat it.
alex

Johnson City, TN

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Bratts are Whinning is ignorant. Bratts is A typical of what we are keeping up in this country. Also the people that the USA is fighting in Afgan. etc. They hate. They hate and resent the ones that are helping them. Hey bratt...You r walking a thin line. You will never get our guns. We love our 2nd amendment. The 80 percent white prez. is going to have to change the constitution.

Johnson City, TN

#20 Dec 7, 2012
alex wrote:
Bratts are Whinning is ignorant. Bratts is A typical of what we are keeping up in this country. Also the people that the USA is fighting in Afgan. etc. They hate. They hate and resent the ones that are helping them. Hey bratt...You r walking a thin line. You will never get our guns. We love our 2nd amendment. The 80 percent white prez. is going to have to change the constitution.
The purchase of Smith and Wesson hand guns have Gone UP by 48 percent. Yey.....Tryanny is at hand... There r some left that know what the US constituion says about guns and how the people should arm themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
possible relocation to kingsport 2 hr Ehhhh 24
Glad this doesn't happen here!! ??? 2 hr Ehhhh 5
meconium drug testing in babies ?? (Apr '13) 4 hr bra 21
Chris walker 7 hr v I v 5
What do you think about pollution? 9 hr No nonsense 2
Boone Dam and Bays Mtn Dam Issues 9 hr No nonsense 2
Costco for Kingsport, TN (Jun '12) 12 hr Lawsuit 51

Flood Warning for Sullivan County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Kingsport Dating
Find my Match