State of Georgia wants our water in T...

State of Georgia wants our water in Tenn.

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

israeloverofg

Johnson City, TN

#1 Feb 19, 2013
There was a small civil war fought over the above-mentioned. Now Georgia is at it again. The city of Atlanta is going DRY as in water.
The population growth has been so large that and the global water crisis is starting to show that Lake Lanier is going DRY.
In the yr. 1818 there was a small war fought and people died. THats why it's call The Tennessee River,not the Georgia River.
Georgia (the State) want to change our border to include lake Nickajack so they can suck water from that lake that runs off the TENN. RIVER.
NO NO NO .....Come on up and get it. We whip them before and we can whip them sissies again.
Ky Will Help

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2013
Just let us know here in KY, We will help TN to keep their water, We shop in kingsport and bristol and johnson city all the time.

KY, TN, We are marry.
israeloverofg

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2013
Ky Will Help wrote:
Just let us know here in KY, We will help TN to keep their water, We shop in kingsport and bristol and johnson city all the time.
KY, TN, We are marry.
Thank you .Google Fox News.com and the subject of syphing water from TENN. Lake ....Tell them to come on up here.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2013
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you .Google Fox News.com and the subject of syphing water from TENN. Lake ....Tell them to come on up here.
Correction from The Tenn. River.
Heathen

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 20, 2013
The water that Georgia wants from the Tennessee River is managed by the TVA and is needed to maintain commercial traffic as well as power generation. Even if Georgia were able to get the border moved the TVA does not have to let them have any of the water.

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Heathen wrote:
The water that Georgia wants from the Tennessee River is managed by the TVA and is needed to maintain commercial traffic as well as power generation. Even if Georgia were able to get the border moved the TVA does not have to let them have any of the water.
Heathen...Google the topic and read the article ..It's in court, out of court and going back to court. Probably headed to Supreme Court. Georgia is running out of water they can't get it to run up hill from Alabama and Florida...so as they have in the past they are claiming that the strip of land that Nickajack is on is theirs . It's possible for this to be givig to them. This is a Big deal Heathen
sets a precident

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2013
if they get the border changed in tenn. for tennesseeans to become georgians, THATS bad enough.
Then THE FEDeral EPA can make the TVA do what they want ....It's a fine line.
concerned

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Come on! They're not going to change the state line! Are you really so stupid as to think that the border will be changed between two states?

Stir some more crap, israeloverofg. Why not make a post about the sky falling. You can say you saw it on the news, then threaten the sky, just like you threatened the people of Georgia.

Just try it, Sky! I'll kick yer a--! You ain't gonna fall on me! Come on!

It's siphoning, btw. When that little red line appears under a word you've just typed you can click on it and it will give you the correct spelling. Your spelling and grammar make you appear STOOPID!(Notice I didn't say that you are stupid...only that you appear that way).

Now, are you gonna try to fight me too?!!

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
Come on! They're not going to change the state line! Are you really so stupid as to think that the border will be changed between two states?
Stir some more crap, israeloverofg. Why not make a post about the sky falling. You can say you saw it on the news, then threaten the sky, just like you threatened the people of Georgia.
It's siphoning, btw. When that little red line appears under a word you've just typed you can click on it and it will give you the correct spelling. Your spelling and grammar make you appear STOOPID!(Notice I didn't say that you are stupid...only that you appear that way).
HEY...I told you where to find the article. This matter has been through many courts. Believe it or Not.

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 27, 2013
I have the article from several NEWS Papers. Be careful what you say on here....They can find your i.p address. Did you read the KTN today?
I know all about spell check. Try to turn the subject around to misspelling a word. I know all about spell check.

Johnson City, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
Calling out names on topix is a no, no, now. Look at the KTN article....Just in case you are thinking about my idenity.

Johnson City, TN

#12 Feb 27, 2013
concerned wrote:
I am saying that you are IGNORANT and STUPID. You do not want to know .....you want to correct spelling.
elaine

Kingsport, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/17/wa...

i read this article recently i think it applies
alex

Johnson City, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
elaine wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2013/02/17/water-wars-georgi a-wants-slice-tennessee-river/
i read this article recently i think it applies
Oh yes that's it. Let them come after the water. They also have lawsuits against ala. and florida. They can't get that water to run uphill.

Johnson City, TN

#15 Mar 1, 2013
concerned wrote:
IT's all true and you....expecially you know that it is very likely to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim kardashian 1 hr Tranny Guy 1
Robots to replace minimum wage workers at Mcdon... 5 hr Ron R-Mac McDonald 6
Trans-gendered Bathroom equality nonsense 5 hr real dude 24
Chasity Martin Fri Her boyfriend 12
Flooding in kingsport!!! Thu rush limbaugh 4
The ONLY Great Americans Thu Anne Tietroll 6
Gators waitress with burn scars? Thu Porrus Poope 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages