First Prev
of 2
Next Last
letting you know

Morristown, TN

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Does anyone know Marla Manis? if so, what's your opinion of her?
K Andersen

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Aug 10, 2010
She is Good, why you ask? She eats green beans sometimes
letting you know

Morristown, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2010
what? eats green beans sometimes?
that doesn't make any sense.
No she's not good either.
NO NAME

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Homewrecker. White trash.
letting you know

Morristown, TN

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Yep you know her! she sure is!
She totally destroyed David Bright's life. She is evil!!!
NO NAME

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2010
Yep, we are talking about the same racetrack groupie wh*re. You would think her snatch was made of gold.
Curious

United States

#7 Aug 11, 2010
letting you know wrote:
Yep you know her! she sure is!
She totally destroyed David Bright's life. She is evil!!!
What did she do to him?
letting you know

Morristown, TN

#8 Aug 12, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she do to him?
You must not know he passed away a few years back.

It was all because of her and how she jerked him around.
She broke up his marriage and "pretended" to really care about him because with him, she could go to the racetrack and be the racetrack "queen" (in her mind). then after he divorced his wife and was hoping to marry her, he sold his racecar. she knew her days at the track were done so she dropped him quicker than a hot potato. he ended up losing his life over her. she will reap greatly over that.
I pray for his daughter and his family.
NO NAME

United States

#9 Aug 12, 2010
How about we tell the rest of the story, since it IS public record. When David shot himself on her front porch, this trash did not even call 911 first, she called her mother. He was still alive at the time. When she did call 911, she asked them to keep the sirens off because it might wake-up her snot nose kid. Of course, 911 told her they had to have the sirens on anytime they are going to an emergency.

I hate Marla Manis. I wish her a STD that rots her crotch. I hope she wakes up one day, in HELL.
CO-WORKER

United States

#10 Aug 12, 2010
Eastman is lucky to have her as an employee. Afterall, who else would crawl under the desk?
NO NAME

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2010
I misspoke in my last post. I meant to say When David "supposedly" shot himself.
letting you know

Morristown, TN

#12 Aug 12, 2010
NO NAME wrote:
I misspoke in my last post. I meant to say When David "supposedly" shot himself.
I always questioned her actions that night. she first called her mother way before calling 911. David was a genuine great guy who unfortunately fell under her wicked spell. You're exactly right, the police should have investigated it fully instead she flirted with the detective and he never once questioned if David did shoot himself. I wonder?? Why didn't the authorities question why she called her mother first before 911, why didn't she help him and try CPR? she didn't even open her front door to help him. She's got a lot coming to her.
Fatboy05

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Aug 12, 2010
She probably does think it is made of gold, what is funny is that she is being used as a cum dump not because guys want her. A few females out there like that. Get in their minds they are hot and people want them Not what they are perceived as
kim waters

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 17, 2010
by the way, speaking of her "snot nose kid" is he still with her? heard she lost custody of him.
Always wondered about him because her mother would take him to all those girl pagents that she does.
concerned 333

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 8, 2010
gosh this ho is at it again.
I hear she's hooked... um fooled another man.
this time he drives a corvette and he's much older.
looks like her dad..
maybe he can give her son a new vette too?
gosh white trash is all I need to say.
this man hopefully will wise up and figure her out before she takes him for a ride too. Wonder how we could get an investigation started on David White's death? If the right person would investigate it, I believe things would be different.
skipper

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 8, 2010
is she the same marla manis thaT GREW UP IN LONG ISLAND
The Logans

Morristown, TN

#18 Dec 9, 2010
skipper wrote:
I believe she grew up in Bloomingdale. Is that near Long Island?
Not very familiar with all of Kingsport area.
she's about 43 works at Eastman as a secretary, has a kid around 16 or 17.

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#19 Mar 15, 2011
skipper wrote:
I think she died
NO NAME

Ringgold, GA

#20 Aug 16, 2011
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she died
Last time I heard, she was still alive and lying on her back...or maybe she was on her knees. Oh, well whatever.
InTheKnow

Johnson City, TN

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Oh yes, she's still alive. And not only did she call her mom before calling 911 , she couldn't even tell the operator anything about his condition. She didn't even look at him. Her neighbor had to give her all the answers to the operators questions. She's one heartless bitch that doesn't deserve to live. She totally ruined David's life. I hope she burns in a fiery. hell .... Karma is a real hitch Marla and I hope I'm there to see you get what you deserve ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tnsugarbaby 9 hr jcboytoy 10
Dickson Elementary School 19 hr RTIK 1
Homosexuality is found in 450 species but homop... 21 hr MoronsandIdiots 4
shitzoo puppy's for sale (Apr '09) Mon Peanut Butter Coffin 2
Possible relocation Mon Peanut Butter Coffin 4
whats going on folks? Mon kim kardashian 14
LPI(leisure products inc) (Jan '12) Mon Mike ultra 40

Kingsport Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages