for real

Ringgold, GA

#1 Jul 15, 2010
How can she do that to these guys?? with them no more than 2 weeks and engaged numerous times with diff guys. Then sucks them dry. The one she just recentley hurt brandon...is a good friend of mine and the way she did him was terrible. i just hope and pray for the next victim. all she wants is attention, she never cared about him or any of them..shit, even though they were supposed to get married yet she broke up with him, told him to move out. then went to his best friends house crying saying brandon left her and tricked him into feeling sorry for her and they went to a show together. and oh she was oh so hurt that she hit on any guy that would look her way. and i happend to be there...she checked every ten seconds to see what guys were checking her out. get off the P**ls and stop taking advangtage of people. Straight up..it was fucked up how you did brandon...plain and simple!
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Jul 15, 2010
Gee, a female being manipulative and irresponsible...whatta SHOCK.....LOL!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 23, 2010
If this is Tiffany Walker that was with Brandon L.I just want to say that he is a very dear friend of my entire family.He is like a son to me.He is a very sweet and talented young man.Anyone who would mistreat him is very stupid and will mistreat everyone!My family has some very good connections in some very bad places.Miss Walker should be more careful who she chooses to mess with.And Brandon if you read this,we love you Brandon B Baby!Mama K.and girls*
Brandon

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Ivymoon13 wrote:
If this is Tiffany Walker that was with Brandon L.I just want to say that he is a very dear friend of my entire family.He is like a son to me.He is a very sweet and talented young man.Anyone who would mistreat him is very stupid and will mistreat everyone!My family has some very good connections in some very bad places.Miss Walker should be more careful who she chooses to mess with.And Brandon if you read this,we love you Brandon B Baby!Mama K.and girls*
just seen this post! thank you. you all are like another fam to me.:)
Her Ex

United States

#7 Oct 10, 2016
for real wrote:
How can she do that to these guys?? with them no more than 2 weeks and engaged numerous times with diff guys. Then sucks them dry. The one she just recentley hurt brandon...is a good friend of mine and the way she did him was terrible. i just hope and pray for the next victim. all she wants is attention, she never cared about him or any of them..shit, even though they were supposed to get married yet she broke up with him, told him to move out. then went to his best friends house crying saying brandon left her and tricked him into feeling sorry for her and they went to a show together. and oh she was oh so hurt that she hit on any guy that would look her way. and i happend to be there...she checked every ten seconds to see what guys were checking her out. get off the P**ls and stop taking advangtage of people. Straight up..it was fucked up how you did brandon...plain and simple!
Funny because this is exactly how I've known her to be since 2003. It's spot on.
another ex

Kingsport, TN

#8 Oct 12, 2016
she didnt use me. but i used the hell out of her tho.
Usedtobeherfrien d

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jan 23, 2017
She is bat sh*t crazy.
Kim kardashian

Johnson City, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2017
She is a sweet kind and wonderful person
apex

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 24, 2017
What
apex

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 24, 2017
how

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do blacks,,,? 25 min Caitlyn Jenner 48
Does any one know Danny Collies that does home ... (Jan '12) 4 hr Moemoe 30
Places to Ouija 10 hr Caitlyn Jenner 7
Collins yearning for lover 10 hr Johny Ringo 4
If you are a lardass from Southwest Va 10 hr Johny Ringo 40
Valerie K Robinson POS snitch for the POS law 16 hr David Cook 1
Hillbilly Towing Wed Devin c 38

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance