Kingsport man killed when car rolls o...

Kingsport man killed when car rolls over him

There are 8 comments on the Kingsport Times story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Kingsport man killed when car rolls over him. In it, Kingsport Times reports that:

A man died after being pinned under his own vehicle at his workplace parking lot early Saturday, according to information released by the Kingsport Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kingsport Times.

“Gunter glieben glauchen globen”

Since: Dec 12

Gutenteit, Germany

#1 Feb 3, 2013
What a dummkopf.
Tilson

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Qarl Montag wrote:
What a dummkopf.
What a shameful comment, jerk.
start

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Darwin Award winner there!
Wazzup

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2013
Actually he wasn't thinking, but it doesn't matter now. Sad
Friend

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Have some respect!!! Friends and family of this man are still grieving and you dumbasses have enough balls to write mean shit on here!!! All I can say is KARMA... Better hope something like this doesn't happened to your loved one!
Carlson

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Friend wrote:
Have some respect!!! Friends and family of this man are still grieving and you dumbasses have enough balls to write mean shit on here!!! All I can say is KARMA... Better hope something like this doesn't happened to your loved one!
Although Karma is nothing but bullshit, you are totally correct in calling out these anonymous Internet idiots for their puerile and needlessly cruel commentary.
LadyLuck

Church Hill, VA

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Praying for this man's family especially his wife and kids, which are obviously very young as he was only 27. Bad things happen to good people.. Very sad.. Sometimes we do things not thinking of the worst outcome. Im sure we've all done something that could've turned out really badly.. We were just fortunate that it didn't. RIP Preston Benton.
Carlson

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 5, 2013
LadyLuck wrote:
Praying for this man's family especially his wife and kids, which are obviously very young as he was only 27. Bad things happen to good people.. Very sad.. Sometimes we do things not thinking of the worst outcome. Im sure we've all done something that could've turned out really badly.. We were just fortunate that it didn't. RIP Preston Benton.
Beautifully said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The cleverest, most effective Kingsport Topix t... 47 min kim kardashian 7
Lacarettas salsa 3 hr High Chaparral 5
Family physician in Kingsport 21 hr Middle Class Wo... 1
"Dats" gets punched, runs, cries like a baby Thu kim kardashian 12
Port-O-Johny Ringo Thu Johny Ringo 2
Rebel Turd and Girlfriend Thu Johny Ringo 1
Ok, how many hillbillies Thu I know dats right 3

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance