Whats the best thing about Kingsport?...
emily

Kingsport, TN

#248 Nov 18, 2012
and i ALMOST forgot. i wanted to let you know you are, the first person in my 25 years to ever judge me to be unfriendly. ive been called over-friendly. ive been called talkative, been told id talk to a wall if it would talk back, been moved around in classes in highschool multiple times because i ended up being friends with whomever i sat beside-- but never have i ever been called unfriendly. just thought you and your co workers might get a kick of out that.
sickofemily

Chicago, IL

#249 Nov 18, 2012
emily wrote:
well as a stay at home mom- my christian witness is expressed first with my kids and my family, then facebook and at school, and thats all the real opportunity i have to witness because most of my days are at home with my kids. so if people have a problem at 'your ofice' with me posting alot well, i dont really care. thats condemning me for sharing my faith- using my right to free speech and freedom of religion and witnessing to others. the apology to me, is pointless - unless you apologize to my mother- doris. she needs an apology for the things that have been said. she has done nothing but work for the good of the community, stood at boma meetings and spoke for citizens who couldnt otherwise speak for themselves or who had asked her to speak up. she is a fine upstanding citizen and an amazing woman who knows more about the Bible, the government and our local politics than anyone i know. and most of all she is an amazing mom and grandmother, dorisy as you called her. so before you go around speaking to 'people at work' how you 'tried to make amends' remember that blood runs thicker than water. and nobody can speak good about me and bad about my family and have my respect.
good god! shut the f.ck up allready!!! seriously ..are you retarded?
emily

Kingsport, TN

#250 Nov 18, 2012
sickofemily wrote:
<quoted text>good god! shut the f.ck up allready!!! seriously ..are you retarded?
if you dont like it quit reading it.
sickofemily

Chicago, IL

#251 Nov 18, 2012
emily wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont like it quit reading it.
I don't read that garbage..but your allwsys going on and on and on..who the f.ck cares about your god and family rant???

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#253 Nov 18, 2012
sickofemily wrote:
<quoted text>I don't read that garbage..but your allwsys going on and on and on..who the f.ck cares about your god and family rant???
u r crazy and bipolar probably....take ur meds and go beddie....

Johnson City, TN

#254 Nov 18, 2012
Let's get back to the topic. Mallicote and Dennis Phillps mayor and vice mayor, unfortunately, corrupt As corrupt as they come.

Johnson City, TN

#255 Nov 18, 2012
We are so cursed in this town with these two above mentioned peeps. They are the most corrupt. I think that mallicote dated the president of the u.t. gay,transgender and whatever club, association. Is that correct...isn't mallicote a log cabin republican???
NotFromChicago

Lenoir City, TN

#256 Nov 18, 2012
Biggest problem with TN is all the republicans. The fools starve and die from preexisting conditions yet they are too damn dumb to vote Democrat so it's their own fault. Its just a damn big city wide pity party after the elections.
NotFromChicago

Lenoir City, TN

#257 Nov 18, 2012
Also why is every damn thread full of people from Chicago acting like they have any say about the place.

Johnson City, TN

#258 Nov 18, 2012
NotFromChicago wrote:
Biggest problem with TN is all the republicans. The fools starve and die from preexisting conditions yet they are too damn dumb to vote Democrat so it's their own fault. Its just a damn big city wide pity party after the elections.
Oh yes let's turn to the liberal democrats so they can do a Margret Sanger on all the black people. Are u black. You sound like it. hahahhaha
sickofemily

Chicago, IL

#259 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text> im a crazy and bipolar pedi....ill take my meds and go beddie....
sounds like a perssonal problem !
CHICAGOPRINCE

Chicago, IL

#260 Nov 18, 2012
NotFromChicago wrote:
Also why is every damn thread full of people from Chicago acting like they have any say about the place.
because some people are from Chicago but live in kingsport now. dumba.s!

Johnson City, TN

#261 Nov 18, 2012
CHICAGOPRINCE wrote:
<quoted text>because some people are from Chicago but live in kingsport now. dumba.s!
You obviously one of them. Now don't say I am a racist...but do you look like Obama? As neal boortz would say . Thats the only reason you voted for Obama ...right? Please tell me that you really do not think he will help you. For awhile , but when you ebt card runs dry because of hyperinflation then you will be the first to break in and you know.
ANGRY BLACK MAN

Kingsport, TN

#262 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously one of them. Now don't say I am a racist...but do you look like Obama? As neal boortz would say . Thats the only reason you voted for Obama ...right? Please tell me that you really do not think he will help you. For awhile , but when you ebt card runs dry because of hyperinflation then you will be the first to break in and you know.
YOU ARE A RACIST...DO YOU LOOK LIKE A HORSES ASS? BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE! BELIEVE IT OR NOT, ALL BLACK PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE AN EBT CARD. AND WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING? THAT I WILL BREAK INTO SOMETHING BECAUSE I AM HUNGRY AND PENNILESS? IT'S BEEN YRS SINCE I'VE ACTUALLY HEARD ANYTHING SO RACIST! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!
DID YOU EVEN GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL? I'M AMAZED THAT SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO HAVE A 6TH GRADE EDUCATION, AT BEST, HAS THE NERVE TO SAY SOMETHING SO BLATANTLY BIASED AND JUST PLAIN WRONG (IN SO MANY WAYS) RIGHT HERE WHERE IT CAN BE SEEN BY SO MANY PEOPLE. YOU HAVE JUST PROVEN THAT YOU ARE AN UNEDUCATED AND IGNORANT RACIST! AND YOU'D BE MOVING UP IN THE WORLD TO BE A HORSES ASS!
ANGRY BLACK MAN

Kingsport, TN

#263 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes let's turn to the liberal democrats so they can do a Margret Sanger on all the black people. Are u black. You sound like it. hahahhaha
You have a whole lot of nerve. And you're an idiot.
CHICAGOPRINCE

Chicago, IL

#264 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously one of them. Now don't say I am a racist...but do you look like Obama? As neal boortz would say . Thats the only reason you voted for Obama ...right? Please tell me that you really do not think he will help you. For awhile , but when you ebt card runs dry because of hyperinflation then you will be the first to break in and you know.
EXCUSE YOU...what the h.ll does my color got to do with anything you disgusting racist pig! and breakin? onlything id break is your jaw hillbilly! and for your info I only have platinum and gold cards! something your poor inbred a.s knows norhing about
CHICAGOPRINCE

Chicago, IL

#265 Nov 18, 2012
and another thing yes im black! im half black/ cuban! so you got something racial to say?
ihateemily

Chicago, IL

#266 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text> u r crazy and bipolar probably....take ur meds and go beddie....
was that to you? NO so mind ya buis b.tch!
emily

Kingsport, TN

#267 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously one of them. Now don't say I am a racist, cause I am I know....but do you look like Obama? Big lips, kinky hair, black...As neal boortz would say ...oh, I forgot what I was sayin. Obamas black and thats the only reason you voted for him ...right? Cause your black and dumb! Right! Please tell me that you really do not think he will help you cause he wont. For awhile , but when you ebt card runs dry because of hyperinflation then you will be the first to break in to somebodys house to steal and you know it.
Everybody's right, you are crazy!

OMG!!!

Are you for real?!!!!!!

You are crazy and a racist pig!

I am so ashamed of you MOTHER!!!!!
J Phillips

Kingsport, TN

#268 Nov 18, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
Let's get back to the topic. Mallicote and Dennis Phillps mayor and vice mayor, unfortunately, corrupt As corrupt as they come.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT? NO, YOU DO NOT! If you're going to PRETEND to be a community activist, and PRETEND to know what's going on in Kingsport, you need to get your facts straight. A good place to start? How about with the CORRECT NAMES of the people you criticize!
Kingsport Board of Mayor and Alderman
Mayor - Dennis Phillips
Vice Mayor - Tom Parham
Alderman-Valerie Joh
Jantry Shupe
Mike McIntire
Tom Segelhorst
John Clark
Know your facts before you speak!
There is a work session tomorrow (Nov. 19th) and a business mtg on Tuesday (Nov 20th). Are you going to pretend attend?
NO MORE LIES! NO MORE BOGUS FACT! STOP! WITH THE ATTENTION SEEKING BEHAVIOR!!! STOP YOUR SMEAR CAMPAIGN! YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR WORD, AND YOUR WORD IS LIES, LIES AND MORE LIES!!!
If you actually attend a meeting and talk to the real mayor and vice mayor, then you can talk about what's going on. But now that there's proof that you don't tell the truth you'll need proof of your attendance before anyone is going to believe a word you say. Consider this your first calling-out! I will make it my mission to point out your lies and make-believe "facts".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
legitimate self-referral pain management docto... (Dec '14) 1 hr howdy 17
Trumps wall 4 hr Rush 1
Allandale Burger King masturbation cafe 5 hr Whopper 2
Boyd Holder allowed to return to Victory Aposto... 6 hr Bennett 1
Need help moving. 8 hr KPD Auxillary 2
nhc 10 hr Just sayin 3
Boone Lake Tragedy 21 hr Rush 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsport Mortgages