Whats the best thing about Kingsport?...
Appalled

Kingsport, TN

#185 Nov 14, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>AMEN! Emily is a great person that is loyal to her husband and loves her family...looks like Maggie (the teacher of uall's 4th grader's) is just a bit jealous of the beautiful brown eyed , strawberry blonde, long legged BEAUTY. Intgelligent! Obviously the dev is rampant.
What are you rambling on about now Doris? Who is Maggie, who is uall, and what does the 4th grade have to do with anything? And are you saying Emily is the beautiful brown eyed, strawberry blonde, long legged BEAUTY? When I knew her she had strawberry (no blonde) hair, period, and her legs weren't long (maybe they got that way from you pulling her leg all the time with all this bizarre stuff you go on and on with). Don't remember her eyes. Pretty, yes. Beautiful, well, that's in the eye of the beholder. And I guess you have to be intelligent to spell intelligent. Surely you're not so close to the 'dev' that you can call him by his nickname. But yes, he's running rampant, and he tries his best to get inside us all. But his best ain't good enough...he loses in the end.
Appalled

Kingsport, TN

#186 Nov 14, 2012
emily wrote:
<quoted text>
amen i just posted about the special interests involved in the boma. especially the mayor himself. i am sick of it!
What happened to that post anyway? Did you have a problem with other people's opinions or what? Just wondering.

Since: Oct 12

Johnson City, TN

#189 Nov 14, 2012
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>How's it goin' Doris Early? You're quite the sleuth, aren't you?
I'd drop it , but we are afraid you'll eat it. Noel McDavid

Johnson City, TN

#190 Nov 14, 2012
Appalled wrote:
<quoted text>How's it goin' Doris Early? You're quite the sleuth, aren't you?
Boaz gave you away. Wahahah. You all out?
Appalled

United States

#191 Nov 14, 2012
poor ' doris. a sleepy whimsical sleuth we are tonight.

Johnson City, TN

#192 Nov 15, 2012
In the primary voting for State Rep. I took exactly 10 people to vote against mallicote. I really want someone other that a lawyer from now on. It was really great when mallicote lost the primary vote by 10 votes. YEY....

Johnson City, TN

#193 Nov 15, 2012
Appalled wrote:
poor ' doris. a sleepy whimsical sleuth we are tonight.
Noel McDavid /niece of mallicote....when did you move from over in the backwoods of va. to Chicago and how did you do it in a couple of mins. WAhahhahahhaha

Johnson City, TN

#194 Nov 15, 2012
Worse thing in Kingsport....Board of Mayor and Alderman....Mallicote Vice Mayor and Dennis Phillips. Jantry Shupe surprisingly voted for Tony Shipley
Appalled

Ringgold, GA

#195 Nov 15, 2012
How many names are you going to call me before you get it right? So, I'm Maggie Gilliam(or she's my teacher or am I the teacher?), or Jantry Shupe (sorry, I don't work at a funeral home), or Noel McDavid/Mallicote's niece(thought Mallicote was an only child?). Hahaha W-R-O-N-G! You're not even warm yet. How lovely and Christ-like of you to smear the names of everyone in Kingsport simply to figure out my identity and justify your rude behavior. Guess what? You will NEVER figure it out, so you are wasting your time with the Sherlock Holmes act. Here's a hint for you...you park your car in the same lot as me at least once a week(usually 2-3 times/week). Let's see what name you give me now. I'm on pins and needles anticipating your hilarious reply!
paulD

United States

#196 Nov 15, 2012
Appalled wrote:
How many names are you going to call me before you get it right? So, I'm Maggie Gilliam(or she's my teacher or am I the teacher?), or Jantry Shupe (sorry, I don't work at a funeral home), or Noel McDavid/Mallicote's niece(thought Mallicote was an only child?). Hahaha W-R-O-N-G! You're not even warm yet. How lovely and Christ-like of you to smear the names of everyone in Kingsport simply to figure out my identity and justify your rude behavior. Guess what? You will NEVER figure it out, so you are wasting your time with the Sherlock Holmes act. Here's a hint for you...you park your car in the same lot as me at least once a week(usually 2-3 times/week). Let's see what name you give me now. I'm on pins and needles anticipating your hilarious reply!
who cares? just a bunch of fat women starting gossip and trouble.

Johnson City, TN

#197 Nov 16, 2012
Appalled wrote:
Chrisian Noel McDavid....U r Mallicotes niece. He is the vice Mayor. I know who u r and I do not care Noel. You and your mother Kendra Mallicote McDavid. You used Emily's name and that's all that counts. She stands for the right. Vice Mayor and Mayor have made it legal to have open beer in Kingsport,Tn. Mallicote your uncle lost the election by 11 votes, the primary votes. So he is still the Vice Mayor of Kingsport. That's bad enough. The Devil always throws out christ like. I am saved......are you?

Johnson City, TN

#198 Nov 16, 2012
Open letter to all mallicote's ...thought you were proud of Vice Mayor and that he is the great thing about Kingsport.TN?
Appalled

Kingsport, TN

#199 Nov 16, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA! Your ignorance is showing again. You're not even in the ballpark! Who are you talking about? I don't know who'd saved, but I am. And I know better than to go around accusing people, which is what the devil does. Call me any name you want but when I see you I'll just smile and laugh inside! I don't know Mallicote personally, but I do know Dennis Phillips, and that's what this was all about in the first place. You brought all that crap into it. I've known Dennis all my life and he's an honest guy.
As for beer in Kpt, what has that got to do with anything? Again, I do not talk about thing that I don't know about or care about.
Wow, I bet these people that you're slandering are gonna love when they hear about all this venom you're spewing. And putting their name out there! You're just showing everyone again how crazy you are!
Appalled

Kingsport, TN

#200 Nov 16, 2012
Keep throwin' names out there! You're stupid!!! You just saw me and talked to me a few days ago! You actually talk to me regularly (but you talk to so many people that you just don't know, do you?!!). Now, I wouldn't call us friends by any stretch of the imagination, but WE KNOW EACH OTHER WELL!!! Maybe if you'd stop to think instead of talking all the time you'd figure it out!
barnyfeif

United States

#201 Nov 16, 2012
fat woman please...go fry yoyr haie some more ..eat a tub of lard or something!!!!! get a life loosers
emily

Kingsport, TN

#202 Nov 16, 2012
Whoever appaulled is obviously has time to sit around following people on a discussion forum attempting to slander others on their high pedastal of perfection. The point of this discussion forum isn't to talk down to others on it its to discuss TOPICS so whoever you are appalled I hope you get some kinds happiness in your life. And I read the above and saw absolutely nothing where anyone accused you pf being jantry shupe? If anyone lacks anything in this forum its you.

Johnson City, TN

#203 Nov 16, 2012
Appalled wrote:
Keep throwin' names out there! You're stupid!!! You just saw me and talked to me a few days ago! You actually talk to me regularly (but you talk to so many people that you just don't know, do you?!!). Now, I wouldn't call us friends by any stretch of the imagination, but WE KNOW EACH OTHER WELL!!! Maybe if you'd stop to think instead of talking all the time you'd figure it out!
Np pme cares.

Johnson City, TN

#204 Nov 16, 2012
israeloverofg wrote:
<quoted text>Np pme cares.
Do you protest too much about mallicote?
Appalled

Kingsport, TN

#205 Nov 16, 2012
Np pme cares. I've got lots of happiness and very little time. But there's this new thing where you can go back and forth between screens...And as a mother I've learned to multi-task!
I'm not saying anything that's not true. Doris is being mean, and Topix is the perfect forum for someone like her that likes to say crazy, off-the-wall crap to people, finger-point, threaten, damn to hell...she likes to hide behind Isreal and say things that she'd never have the guts to say to anyone's face. But my problem with this is that she acts like she invented Christianity and that she's the judge. And when I see you both every week acting all innocent, assuming no one knows that you've not gotten on here and said mean things it just burns me up! Now Emily, you're not as bad as your Doris. As a matter of fact, you've not been mean at all. But Doris, it's a shame your daughter ever showed you this site because you've definitely showed you ass! Take care, and I'll see you Sunday!
emily

Kingsport, TN

#206 Nov 16, 2012
Hahaha I especially like the acting innocent part. Wow. How ridiculous. We are the furthest from.innocent you started all this by slandering and attacking menl personally. Using my full name and expressing every bit of malice you have for me. If anyone thinks they're perfect..its you. Name yourself. You speak all this but haven't. Got it in you to say who you are and yes im Emily porter and im not ashamed of who knows it. Yourethe one hiding behind appaulled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Fugitives 1 hr shayshamonique 7
hooker with tattoo 1 hr Talon 7
Fairway Ford (Jan '13) 3 hr AlphanOmegan 30
good, true psychics? (Feb '10) 20 hr seeker74 25
Beware Whitney Ratajczak macs medicine 23 hr DJ King 17
insane motorcyclist at night ! 23 hr Patoo 13
The "home team" thugs Tue Nann 9

Kingsport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance