Sven Bihart, Iron Knuckles, Paul ,?

Posted in the Kingsport Forum

Cool deal man

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Been reading some of these posts-Who else has this punk claimed to be?
cooler mam

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Cool deal man wrote:
Been reading some of these posts-Who else has this punk claimed to be?
My guess it's you Cool deal man. Why else would you bring it up? Is it lonely in mom's basement?
Cool deal man

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jul 3, 2013
cooler mam wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess it's you Cool deal man. Why else would you bring it up? Is it lonely in mom's basement?
You brought it up, so you must be the one in moms basement. I have a high dollar house in great neighborhood. I just love reading these comments
Iron Knuckles

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Cool deal man wrote:
<quoted text>You brought it up, so you must be the one in moms basement. I have a high dollar house in great neighborhood. I just love reading these comments
I don't post often on Topix and the only name I use is Iron Knuckles. There have been several phonies using my name trying to be cute. I work full time and I date so I don't have time to get on here and argue with a bunch of idiot losers. I don't know what you're trying to prove unless you're one of those idiots
carl edwards

Medina, OH

#6 Jul 4, 2013
Which one is the guy who refers to everyone he doesn't like as "punk" and then he always says something dumb like "I'll turn your face into hamburger meat"?

That guy is one of my favorite topix cartoon characters.
Iron cuckles

United States

#8 Jul 15, 2013
sorry IK ... it is because of my seductiveness that your wife has made u were the hat of a cuckled .. and yea i beat it up like hamburger meat.. i had to ask if u were really married or if she was ur cover because that thang almost still had its "original" condition. U must have an acorn. Sorry but i plowed the field real good. Say u wont feel nothing with the acorn for @ least a few months till it shrinks back down. sorry bud
iron cuckled edwards das

Greenwood, SC

#9 Jul 15, 2013
I feel so gay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Garthok 152,533
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 25 min enlightened 9,483
Kim Kardashian 2 hr Joncam Bell 10
Post Office on West Center St 5 hr kim KARDASHIAN 4
Can Obama Save Us. 8 hr Hashtag 7
Review: HD Motors (Mar '13) 13 hr Skydiveman 97
Employment in the Kingsport area 14 hr NurseKratchitt14 8
Kingsport Dating
Find my Match

Kingsport Jobs

Kingsport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsport